Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 16 Registered, 3 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, dlamp, Jaystar, JohnnyFlash, kagestar, kerflubble, LadyX, Liesmith, LunarWolf, Miglico, RJD, SleeperAgent94, starvalentine, TheEditor1023, TheWamts, Un3xpected

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Amy Lion Evans & Kyoko Akan

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Emily Nelson

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Lucy's Debut

Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:11 pm by kagestar

Well what can i say really?

After the warm reception here i am looking for my first Character Lucy Kage to have her debut.

This doesn't have to be in the form of a debut match, though i am not going to say no to that of course, but it could even be that she appears at the end of another match etc. I want Lucy to arrive, not with a bang per se, but with more of a determined swagger.

I want her entrance to pretty much be believable, sellable but also meaningful. It sounds snobbish, especially …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Looking for debut match for new jobber Lilly Maringly

Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:37 am by shanecawf

Spoiler:

Lilly is looking for matches so she can earn enough money to get out of the AFW. She doesn't care how big her opponent is or how strong they are, She's willing to take a massive beating if it means she can earn anything towards her get out fund.
Please have fun with her and don't be afraid to give her hell!

(Please no tension males) Lilly has one condition to this. She will not fight a male. Only females.

Link to her profile below
[url=http://www.afwrpg.com/t16448-lilly-maringly#453493]…

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Belated Apologies

Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:58 am by Clobber Jobber

So, I'm not super fond of doing non-match threads because it messes with my organization, but I feel I owe everyone an apology. I just kind of up and dissapeared for, what, a few months? With the exception of one wave of posts, I've been super quiet, and a lot of threads have been held back because of me. So, I'm sorry to everyone about that, and I'm going to at least get another wave in.

To explain myself a bit, I've had a few things going on that slowed me down. For the first couple months, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Seireiko vs Noroiko

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Seireiko vs Noroiko

Post by OmegaVan0 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:37 am

The ref girl couldn't believe that the two girls continued to make their way up the ramp as she reached the count of ten, making her way to the other side of the ring to announce her decision that this match ended in double count out before the announcement was made.

However, Seireiko couldn't care less about the official ruling as all she focused on her nemesis in front of her, their maniac faces with streaming tears coating it as they continued to tear into each other's breasts and crotches. Moaning out painfully and pleasurably as the two of the stumbled up the ramp, Seireiko's legs were wobbly from the pain as her legs nearly gave out on her several times, but she managed to keep herself balanced as the two made it up to the stage.

The claw that she and Noroiko were giving each other was good, but it was only one breast that was being affected. Seireiko would attempt to grab the wrist of the claw on her hand with her clawing breast hand to try and pull it off of the breasts, before immediately trying to harshly pull Noroiko into a breast on breast hug looking to cause a loud smack of flesh and another rush of pain by forcing their wounded breasts to fight once more.

"Yessss....Let's...!" Seireiko moaned out as she pulled Noroiko with her into the backstage area.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seireiko vs Noroiko

Post by k0hryuu on Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:22 am

(Continued here)

k0hryuu

View user profile http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum