Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

With a Friend Like This...(Part II)

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

With a Friend Like This...(Part II) - Page 6 Empty Re: With a Friend Like This...(Part II)

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:25 pm

Da Xia's head perked as she leaned it closer to Sierra, "Oh? You're not a toy?" she asked in a fake puzzled tone as she felt Sierra beginning to struggle, trying to get out of her grasp. At least this spar wasn't over as she released one of Sierra's breasts. She would give her raven haired partner a moment or two to make it feel like that she was getting out of the hold, however she would then quickly cup Sierra's sex to snuff that notion.

Da Xia was quite aroused with all of the sensual rubbing against Sierra's soft skin that even though Sierra only had that burst of sexual prowess from the beginning, it was enough to start Da Xia off as she took care of herself just fine, in pushing herself down the arousal slide as she nuzzled against Sierra's face. "Oh come on now, this isn't any different than a toy~" she continued to tease her trainee.

Back to top Go down

With a Friend Like This...(Part II) - Page 6 Empty Re: With a Friend Like This...(Part II)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:34 pm

Sierra felt that she just found the strength to pry Da Xia's hand off her breast, only for the girl to move it down between her legs instead. She moaned and twitched, and the nuzzling of her sparring partner's face on hers made it even more difficult for her to focus herself. Ultimately, she felt like she had enough.

"I-I said I'm not a toy!"

With a sudden burst of strength, Sierra would attempt to turn herself around, before laying herself on top of Da Xia to form a cross, while hooking one of the girl's legs. She wasn't sure where this outburst could take her but maybe trying to steal a win with a pin could work.

"One...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:44 pm

Da Xia's conceited face quickly turned into one of shock as Sierra surprised her with a burst of strength, breaking out of her weak holds and rolling on top of her. Before she knew it, Sierra hooked her leg and was now pinning her to the bed as Da Xia squirmed underneath Sierra. Her squirming caused their breasts to mash and rub against each other as Da Xia let out a moan, doing more wonders for her arousal, but placed her in a bad spot.

"G-get off!" she let out, bringing her arms up to try and push Sierra by her shoulders, however her hands kept slipping against the sweaty shoulders of her trainee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:58 pm

"T-two...!" Sierra resumed the pin count while trying to contain Da Xia with whatever she had at the moment.

Their body contact without a doubt was arousing herself as well, but it seemed like she could pay less sensation to it. However, Da Xia's struggling did make her slip as well, causing her to slightly ram her breasts onto the girl's, while her arm that was hooking her sparring partner's leg also slided further down, almost making her hand brush the crotch.

"U-uhwaa..."

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:07 pm

Sierra was about to score a win on Da Xia and she couldn't believe it, she spent the majority of their spar playing around and dominating Sierra and this happened? She was not going to stand for it, letting out another moan as their breasts continued to mash against each other attempting to bring up her other leg to try and kick out of the pin.

However that plan was ruined when she felt Sierra's hand brush against her crotch. "Aaaaaah...!" Da Xia cried out as her leg lost all of it's strength and flopped back on to the bed, arching her hips up as her body wanted more pleasure to enhance it's arousal. However, the arching back was not enough to push Sierra off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:54 am

The slip seemed to affect Da Xia as well, and even with Sierra not counting the third count for a bit, the girl didn't break up from the pin. The raven haired girl didn't really know what happened, but she decided to keep pinning Da Xia to take advantage of the situation. She's about to get her very first win against her sparring partner!

"T-three!" she announced, before releasing Da Xia, a look of disbelief decorated her face. "I-I win...? Y-yay!" Sierra couldn't help but to smile afterwards, both her fists raised to the air for an abrupt celebration.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:22 am

Sierra wasn't the only one who was shocked as Da Xia's eyes almost bulged out of her sockets. She couldn't believe it, Sierra actually beat her as she let out a gasp when her trainee got off her. She was in control of the match, how could this have happened? Her face kept it's confused look before shifting towards a one of anger, she couldn't keep her facade after that humiliating loss as she would attempt to push Sierra down to the bed.

As she did that, she would immediately pounce on Sierra as her hand would shoot straight for her sex as she didn't care about the spar or the training she had set up for Sierra. She was intent on making the girl pay by roughly rubbing the sex of her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:38 am

"Woah!" Sierra didn't get to celebrate her long desired win for another second as Da Xia suddenly pounced upon her, bringing her down to her back.

All of a sudden the girl began to rub her sex rather roughly, causing her to moan and squirm under her, unable to fight back due to the intense stimulation. With her arousal already pent up, she didn't even realize that her sparring partner wasn't in a pleasant mood after that defeat. This didn't seem like a reward session either, though...

"Ahh! Ahhhnn...! X-Xia-Xiaaa...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:03 am

Da Xia paid no heed to her trainee's hot moans as she continued to angrily rub her hand into Sierra's excited sex, seeing how her opponent was reacting.

She wouldn't stop at just mere rubbing however, oh no she wanted a much more satisfying way to make Sierra cum. Sitting on the bed, releasing her rubbing on Sierra's crotch as she would wrap her arms around the waists, pulling Sierra up into a folded position as she would dive her face into the aroused crotch, piercing her tongue into the sensitive sex of Sierra. Lashing it back and forward inside of Sierra, looking to really push Sierra over the edge of arousal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:13 am

Da Xia stopped rubbing her sex for a bit, but Sierra didn't have the time to be frustrated this time as the girl immediately folded her over before feasting her sex aggressively! She moaned and writhed in ecstasy, each lap of Da Xia's tongue pushed her towards the edge until she arrived to the point of no return. It didn't take too long at all.

"Aaahhhnnn...!" Sierra cried as she came, her lower half bucked a few times, her juices flew out into the mouth of Da Xia before she gasped and limped within the girl's grasps. "Ouhhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next