Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

With a Friend Like This...(Part II)

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

With a Friend Like This...(Part II) - Page 3 Empty Re: With a Friend Like This...(Part II)

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:06 am

Da Xia was a little salty for allowing Sierra to draw with her, but it wasn't a complete loss. Sierra has yet to win against her in anything yet and she planned on keeping it that way. "What's next? Well..." Da Xia started as she sat up on her knees to knee stand with Sierra, "Hentai wrestling is about two things basically, pleasuring your opponent and dealing with pleasure, mainly arousal. Today's training we're going to wrestle on this bed and the objective will be to deal with the arousal I'm making you feel."

Da Xia continued her explanation, kind of throwing things together as she went along, "You can't cum until you win, by either pinning me or making me give up. And if you cum before winning, I'm going to give you a punishment."

Back to top Go down

With a Friend Like This...(Part II) - Page 3 Empty Re: With a Friend Like This...(Part II)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:47 am

Sierra nodded to the explanation of Da Xia, but blinked her eyes as she heard the girl's last statement. Not cumming until she won wasn't that huge of a problem, or so she thought, but being punished for an orgasm was definitely going to be a handicap considering how easy it was to get her aroused!

"E-ehh... uhh... t-that's fineee, I guess..." she said. "Alrighty! I'm ready..."

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:59 am

Sierra looked like she handle those rules much better than the last time they sparred, Da Xia was going to show it that it wasn't going to be as easy as the last time they fought however as she brought her arms up, ready to grapple with her trainee once again.

"Ready?" she would ask and at the first sign of confirmation from Sierra, she would immediately wrap her arms around Sierra's head, trying to force her face first into the bed and attempt to do a version of the front headlock, instead of tightening her arms around her head she would instead reach for Sierra's breasts and give them a squeeze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:08 am

As the spar began, Sierra lunged forward to lock up with Da Xia, but the girl apparently had other plan. She yelped as her sparring partner caught her head and shoved her face first to the bed, and before she could react properly, she was already trapped with the headlock! Sierra squirmed while trying to pull Da Xia's arms free, only to twitch and moaned instead as she felt the girl's hands grabbing and squeezing her breasts.

"Mmmmh...!"

It's been a few days since their first training session, and Sierra had to adjust herself to this kind of mood again, making her reactions delayed as she wriggled around instead. Eventually, she'd try to push herself forward, wanting to topple Da Xia onto her back while she half pinned the girl with her weight.

"Nnnnghhh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:14 am

Da Xia smiled as she caught Sierra in her grasp, but quickly realized that the Sierra now was different from the Sierra from a few days ago as she would recover quicker than she thought. Squeezing Sierra's breasts in thinking that she would be able to quell her struggling, Da Xia was proven wrong as the girl managed to push in to her and force her on her back, causing Da Xia to release her hold as now Sierra was on top of her.

As she noted before, Sierra was a quick learner a feat she seemed to improve on over and over again as Da Xia wrapped her arms around Sierra's head, trying to keep her close to her body and press their breasts together. Her objective was not to pin or submit Sierra, but rather fill her up so much with arousal, that Sierra wouldn't know what to do with herself as her legs pressed themselves against Sierra's sides, rubbing up and down against them as Da Xia attempted her ploy of sensual attrition.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:20 am

Sierra managed to break the hold faster than she might have a couple days ago, so she had to say that she's not doing too bad despite being caught early. As she's about to try subduing Da Xia, however, the girl simply wrapped her arms around her body, not to squeeze her or anything, but just keeping their bodies close and rubbed instead. She moaned, her back slightly arching back from the sensation. The raven haired girl had already getting familiar with Da Xia's body which made her reacted stronger to it, especially in an intimate range like this.

"Ahnn..."

While she's wondering why her sparring partner didn't go for a much more efficient hold, she found herself getting attached to the sensation of their rubbing figures, causing her not to take immediate action herself. Instead, she'd try to grind herself a bit more onto Da Xia as if she's trying to take the girl in her own game.

"Mmmm~"

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:51 am

It has been long since Da Xia's body went up against Sierra and it remember quickly as her nipples erect up, poking into Sierra's breasts as she rubbed the best she could from beneath Sierra. However, Sierra showed that she was not slacking off from the last time they wrestled naked as she began to rub back, having much more leverage and freedom to rub against Da Xia.

"Aaaaaaa...."

Da Xia moaned out as her arms slid down Sierra's back, surprised that her trainee was taking the initiative to take control of their intimate duel as she had the better position to dominate and decide majority of their rubbing. Knowing that she couldn't be out done by the one she was teaching, Da Xia attempted to roll the two of them over, pulling with her arms and pushing with her leg as she attempted to take the top position. From there she would take control of majority of the rubbing, focusing on their breasts as she tried to excite Sierra as she let out hot pants of air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:16 pm

"Uwaaah!" Sierra yelped as Da Xia turned over, taking advantage of her distracted state to reverse their positions.

She wanted to try shoving the girl off her, but stopped doing so the moment her sparring partner began to rub herself all over her again. Moaning and writhing under Da Xia, Sierra found out that it's getting harder to resist the girl now that she's at the bottom. Little by little her resistance was being corroded with the continuous rubbing, and the more she spent under Da Xia, the hotter and more aroused she's feeling with each passing seconds.

"Ahhmmff... mmhhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:23 pm

Switching the positions on Sierra, Da Xia now had more reign in rubbing her breasts against Sierra's, much like the hold she had her in their last training session where she got the girl to submit by rubbing their breasts together. This time she did not go for a grapevine as she could see it in her trainee's eyes that the arousal was taken a hold of her which was what Da Xia was going for in this spar.

However she herself was not immune to the stimulating sensation of their breasts rubbing against each other, she had a good amount of arousal as well that she needed to lower by breaking off their breast rubbing. She would instead snake her hand down between their bodies as she slid off to the side of Sierra to try and cup her trainee's sex before giving it a good rubdown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:29 pm

Sierra was facing a losing battle against Da Xia's stimulation and when the girl shifted her position and rubbed her sex, she's starting to moan louder and writhe some more. While she had making some progress offensively, it seemed that endurance was something that she needed a lot more workout.

"O-oohhh..."

She'd grab the wrist of Da Xia and try to pull the girl's hand away from her sex, but that already seemed to take much effort that it'd normally be. Sierra would also try to roll herself onto her front to protect her sex, but that probably would still leave her vulnerable to Da Xia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next