Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

POW: Cole 'Red' Rose vs. Juni Acker

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

POW: Cole 'Red' Rose vs. Juni Acker - Page 3 Empty Re: POW: Cole 'Red' Rose vs. Juni Acker

Post by TheRacker Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:52 am

Juni just smiled and already regret why she had to open her mouth. She just initiated his big mouthing again and was getting closer and closer being pissed off. Not thinking Cole could fake the pain, Juni grabed his wrists and... she was reversed and end up in corner by herself instead of her opponent.

She turned around and already saw Cole rushing toward her. She didn't have much time to react and everything end up with her getting shoulder in stomach, causing her to collapse and sit down in corner.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

POW: Cole 'Red' Rose vs. Juni Acker - Page 3 Empty Re: POW: Cole 'Red' Rose vs. Juni Acker

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:51 pm

After his spear. He backed up and started to feel pumped up. Seeing she was just siting there in the corner he moved at her grabbing her by her hair and swung his knee up at her face. Trying to ram his knee into her face a fue times. If they hit at list 3 times he would look to the hand cuffs on the corner and grab one of her hands. He trys to pull her hand up as he press his body to her downed body. His hard bulge pressing to her face as he starts to put her hand in the hand cuff
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:56 pm

Sitting down in corner, Juni suddenly felt how man grabed her head, following by hard knee in her face. First hit cought her by suprise, but that's was it. Next thing she did was moving her arms to cover her face to block following attempts. Since she was still pretty fresh that wasn't the problem, however the blonde was still cought in the corner.

Juni got back on her feet and imidiately wraped her arms around Cole's body. She even leaned hard on his chest, hoping that her breasts will distract him a little. When standing and holding him tight, Juni tried to turn them around, so Cole would be the one in corner.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:02 pm

Seeing her block his knee attack "no you don't" he tried to stop her form getting up but she was still too strong and. When she grabbed him and tried to turn him so he was in the corner her struggled but her strength was still more then him. She was able to get him in the corner but then he grabs her head and leans in to kiss her lips deeply. And press his hips to hers so she could feel his hard bulge. If he couldn't over power her. He would try to attack her sexualy. Kissing her deeply and pressing his bugle to her hips and grinds agest her
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:13 pm

Juni managed to turn him around without much problems, but she wasn't sure wheter it was because of her strength or because of him feeling the breasts. Just as she pressed her breasts on his chest, Juni felt something poking her body again. She looked at him and grined, but kiss that followed cought her off guard. Getting little suprised by the kiss, she stay still for few seconds before breaking a kiss by pulling the head away.

"Hey, what on earth are you doing?!" She screamed and fans was visible dissapointed since the kiss didn't last longer. "I don't even know you!" she screamed again and trying to headbutt her opponent.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:54 am

Just as she screamed he head butted her head trying to get free from. If he was able too he would move away holding on the ropes "damn Amazon I'll do anything I can to get free tho. No lie. Your lips are sweet." he smiles trying to recover a little as he was breathing hard "and you started with the breasts pressing to my body." he grins and watch her. Tho he looked tired he wasn't that tired.
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:45 pm

Juni moved her head forward, but it seemed that Cole had a same idea. Both wrestlers went for a headbut, which end up with things ringing in her head. She backed off to the center of the ring and shook her head. "And next thing your lips will feel are knuckles of my fist!" Juni took the defensive stance and began waiting for opponent attack Come on, bring it on!

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:40 pm

He looked her over and shook his head "damn I need a cold shower." he moved off the ropes "okay old lady time for me just to put you out so I can win and make you feel like a real woman baby." he moved off the ropes and moves at her. Trying to grab and Irish whip her into the ropes. If she didn't counter when she come be coming back at him he would try to drop kick her low aiming at her knees. But if she did reverse his Irish whip knowing her power he would hit the ropes hard enough he would get tangled in them trading him.
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:45 pm

Juni ignored his banter this time and just waited for Cole to get back to her. She expected some punch or kicks, but Cole actually went for Irish whip. Getting little suprised, she got whiped toward the ropes and bounced back toward opponent guy. Since she couldn't block earlier attempt, Juni planed to reverse after the bounce.

When running back toward him, Juni jumped bit before collision in order to flying clotheseline. But since Cole went for drop kick in her knees, both wrestlers just glided thru air in own direction. Landing on feet, Juni turned around and get defensive stance again before Cole could do any surprising attack.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:50 pm

It took a little time for Cole to get up. But he made sure to see her again. As he stood he grined at her and playfully.winked at her as if to tease her. Then tried with out warning. Charging at her and trys to tackle her.
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next