Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 13 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Amber Fey, Cirno, d_ultsch, daemongirl, dragonswill, Mystery Dragon, noob, RJD, Sylvie, Teesta, Zebra Crossing, Zithpith

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

got some new characters

Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:14 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hi everyone,

Made 3 new characters and looking for some matches for both my 3 new characters who are called Yugito Shirone , Regina Ravenwood and while at the same time won't say no to anyone who wish to have a match with any other character i got in my roster.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Looking for a tag team debut match

Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:22 pm by xalex

Hey guys i am looking for a debut match for my new tag team:

just hit me with a pm if you are interested

Comments: 0

Lucya Volkova

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lucya Volkova

Post by Lotuswarrior on Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:14 am

Name: Lucya Volkova
Height: 5'6
Weight: 140
Nationality: Russian
Alignment: Heel
Signature(s): "Unseen Terror" Lucya signals for her big brother to stand on the ring's apron to intimidate/scare her opponent. Once her opponent is distracted, Lucya will place her opponent in a Full Nelson while her brother shouts and yells into their face.

Finisher(s): "Sealed Fate" Lucya grabs her opponent as if for an irish whip, but instead she holds onto the arm and jumps up wrapping her legs around her opponent's head. If her opponent is already down she will apply this hold whether they are face up or down. (Triangle Choke)

"Dark Jester" Lucya places her opponent on her shoulders and carries them near the ropes. Lucya will then roll forward and make her opponent's head hit ropes on the way down to add some whiplash.

"Hands of Fate" A two handed chokeslam that Lucya will take her time with choking before lifting and slamming her opponent.

Past: Lucya learned fortune telling from her grandmother and through the years she grew to like it. She claims to have visions before big events and through her visions she decides on the bet course of action from there. She stopped with the fortune telling to focus on training for the Olympics but when she felt ready she had a vision of not winning any medals for her country. After that she used her skills to give other people helpful advice, since she realized her visions were not always correct. Thinking back to her vision about herself she decided to try the Olympics, but before she tried to qualify she had another vision. This one showed a gold belt around her waist, but she didn’t recognize it until she saw it in a commercial about AFW. Now she has joined to make her vision come true and she brought her older brother so that he could have some fun as well.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top