by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Purrfect...

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Purrfect... - Page 4 Empty Re: Purrfect...

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:14 pm

A red blush appears under Eve's eyes for both embarrassment and losing air. She didn't notice that Lapin let up on her. Eve's eyes narrow slightly, and she begins to shift her weight around with some struggling to try and break free.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:48 pm

With Eve's sudden burst of struggling Lapin lost her stabilisation causing her to topple off of the feline and onto the ground. Fearful about what might happen to her she began crawling away on all fours, hoping that Eve wouldn't be able to get a hold of her.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:13 am

The cat had managed to get Lapin off of her. But, she didn't want her escaping that easily without any repercussions. As the rabbit tried to get away, Eve would reach for her leg and grabb her by the ankle, dragging her back to the cat

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:16 pm

"N-No! No! No! W-wait!" Lapin exclaimed with a voice full of fear as she felt her opponent get a tight hold of one of her ankles. In truth she hadn't expect Eve to recover so quickly and thought she would have at least been able to retreat, however it was now very apparent that her previous assumptions were far from correct.

"N-Nooo!" Lapin whined as she continued to be pulled closer, having no one else to blame for this but herself.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:53 am

The cat gave a smile of evil delight in seeing Lapin not even making much of an attempt to break free. Eve wrapped both of her legs around whatever she could to keep Lapin's leg and ankle in her grasps.

"You can be as rough with me as you'd like in this fight. But, I won't be. I'll just use a little something I used before..." Eve explains, before going to tickle the rabbit's caught foot.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:04 am

Feeling Eve's silky legs wrap around her own Lapin began to freak out even further. What was her feline opponent planning!? Surely it was going to be awful and painful!? Why had she let the cat regain her advantage!? Not only was she an idiot, she was about to be a tortured, begging idiot!

Luckily, much to Lapin's surprise a few seconds later Eve gently told her that she wasn't going to be rough, right before she started tickling one of her feet like she had in their match. "Ahee S-Stop.. Ehhaha.." She giggled out, relived that her opponent wasn't going to hurt her but still wanting to escape the hold.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:15 am

Eve doubles down in her tickling, grinning all the while. "I won't stop until you submit. Tap out, Lapin. Besides I just can't help myself. These rabbit feet of yours are just so bi and fluffy. Its almost enticing, really."

The cat began to, in the back of her mind, wonder exactly how much Lapin's feet affected her. This causes uer to tickle faster.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:35 am

With her feet being very well looked after and sensitive Lapin had always been weak against people tickling them and therefore couldn't last very long in a situation like this. Its strange to think that a wrestlers biggest weaknesses would be tickling and sexual interaction but that's just how the timid rabbit worked.

With Eve's tickling increasing in speed Lapin wasn't able to hold it off any longer. "T-Taaap! Tap!" She exclaimed whilst trying to hold back her laughter, rapidly tapping out on the floor as she did so.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:56 am

Eve would stop the tickling of Lapin's foot, but did not let her. "Heh, I suspected feet like those would be so sensitive..." Eve would slowly wrapp two of her fingers around Lapin's big toe. Slowly, she began to twist it in an odd direction. "Lets see how many ways I can make you tap from it, my prisoner..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:13 am

Panting heavily Lapin carefully rested her head onto the carpeted floor, at least relived that she wasn't going to feel any more pain. Unfortunately for her in a very sudden change on plan Eve started moving her toe into positions it was not supposed to be able to go in! This caused her to let out a brief shriek as her head shot back up, facial expression already showing signs of feeling pain.

"W-Wait!! I-I thought you weren't going to be rough!! A-And you only have one submission left!! N-Not multiple!!" Lapin squeaked, clawing at the ground in an ineffective and pathetic attempt at getting free.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next