by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Hot Tub Rub

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Hot Tub Rub - Page 7 Empty Re: Hot Tub Rub

Post by Daaharu Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:52 pm

"Well, like..." Fallon would say, trying to figure out how exactly to respond to Sang-Mi's playful accusations. It wasn't like Fallon didn't feel anything anymore, but it was more of an instinct than anything, she thought. It was an instinct to push back on a girl who was humping her the way Sang-Mi was. Nothing against Sang-Mi, of course, but Fallon would need some time before she could actually feel comfortable doing hentai again.

Fallon's cheeks turned a little red when Sang-Mi mentioned how awkward their post-scuffle conversation had been. "Sorry, sorry. I'm sorry," Fallon would say quickly, as she would slide on a pair of shorts over her soaked bikini bottoms. She didn't really feel a reason to change into panties, seeing as how she was probably just going to head back to her nearby apartment after this. "I just, like, have been in sort of a mellow mood lately. It's not because I wasn't having fun or anything. But I've just been trying to focus on some things," she would explain.

Of course, there was a possibility that she was not going to see Mikayla again anytime soon. The blonde hadn't exactly been clear about what she had to do back home, but Fallon got the impression that it could take quite a while. Maybe Fallon should move on. She didn't want to walk around AFW moping for the next several years.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:33 pm

"Kuhuuhuhu! No need to apologize~ You sound as embarrassed as a first timer Fallon." Sang-Mi's mouth over her lips only made her seem more mischievous and she clucked lightly, amused by how Fallon had changed. With her surprisingly colourful and chique get-up she looked more like a university student than a sexually adventurous wrestler but it only added to her charm. "Maybe your little lady's been sapping away that womanly power in private! Maybe we can arrange a three-way match sometime mmmm?"

For someone in her twenties she sounded as pervy as one twice that age. Even her eyes seemed aflame with the sort of curiosity that only resulted in embarrassment and shame. And after what she'd told her, Sang-Mi probably wasn't going to stop asking Fallon if they met again.

"Things, things, wonderful things, mmm, like if your precious knows about your wonderful swimming pool adventures~?"

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:49 am

"Well, you know, it's sort of too bad, because if you had caught me at the beginning of the summer I would have been one hundred and fifty percent ready to go with the whole hentai thing," Fallon would explain, as she slipped on a T-shirt and her jeans shorts, transforming from her very lewd topless, soaking wet form into her sweet, almost wholesome girl next door form. By the look Sang-Mi was giving her, the Korean girl was impressed with Fallon's transformation.

Everything that Sang-Mi was suggesting was reasonable, but unfortunately none of it quite hit the mark in terms of Fallon's actual romantic situation. She smirked and would wave off the idea of a threesome when the green-haired girl dropped that big, powerful proposal. "I don't know if you, like, know exactly what my situation is..." she would say. "I'm not really in a relationship, I guess. But there was this girl, and we were, uh, together—maybe we still are, I dunno—but after I met her I started thinking about things."

Fallon would sigh and close her locker, turning back to Sang-Mi and looking the girl in the eyes as she continued speaking. "It's soooo weird, though, because I'm not usually too much of a thinker. But recently sexy times excite me less and less."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:30 pm

"You're turning into a dry prude." Sang-Mi snickered, clearly being more open-ended wit her romantic preferences. "I think you're being held down by responsibilities in a place all about letting them go~"

Of course she didn't think that her teasing would do anything to convince Fallon to loosen up a bit but to her, nobody came into the world of lesbian wrestling expecting to exit single! Now mostly changed into a far less lewd, more chique 20 something attire, Sang-Mi clicked her tongue and began to walk off.

"Maybe you've just got to find the right kind of match~ I'm sure there's a lot of ladies there who'd love to help you with that... but you probably know more of them than I do mmmm? I'll be seeing you in the ring one day hopefully."

Sang-Mi waved and moved towards the door.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:57 pm

"I guess I kind of am turning into a prude. And it's really weird, because I used to be so much more of a prune instead!" Fallon would say, holding up her hand and wiggling her fingers. She raised an eyebrow and tilted her head towards Sang-Mi, hoping that the Korean girl had gotten her joke. She decided to explain it, in any case, since that always made a joke funnier than it originally was. "You know, like, because when you finger a girl your fingers can get pruny." She laughed and winked.

She did feel a little bad, since Sang-Mi obviously wanted to go further with her but was holding back because Fallon was being all weird. Maybe they could get together sometime and do something. Fallon had been hung up on Mikayla for a few months now, and she really had no idea whether or not her blonde bae was going to actually come back to AFW. They had just gotten together when Mikayla had to jet on back to the United States, so it wasn't like they were longtime lovers.

Fallon was still dressing as Sang-Mi began to walk away. "I guess I might. I mean, I'm really a super kinky girl at heart, y'know? I'm really into sexy stuff—way more into it than you are!" She stuck her tongue out. "It's just, like, I've felt weird about it lately. But maybe I'll try it again. Maybe we can do something in the ring together sometime!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:12 pm

"Mmmm, if you ever need a devil on your shoulder however... you know where to find me... as in I sent you a friend request. On uh, facebook. Yeah."

The seductive aura she'd been trying to pull off promptly collapsed as Sang-Mi pulled out her cell phone and fumbled away on a rather slow to operate facebook application, accidentally cancelling and resending the friend request a total of five times. She spent a minute un-messing it before blushing and turning away.

"... Pretend that didn't happen." She smiled, bowed and walked out, waving with one hand and hammering away at her phone in the other.

/Fin~

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki