by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Love Seat w/ Femie Weydman feat. Andrea Ümlaut

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Love Seat w/ Femie Weydman feat. Andrea Ümlaut Empty The Love Seat w/ Femie Weydman feat. Andrea Ümlaut

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:25 am

Femie tapped her microphone with her finger as she peered out from behind the backstage area. She was so excited that she was able to get this particular idea of hers rolling. While the lights were dim and the crowd was hushed, the PAs went to work, quickly transforming the ring. A plush carpet was rolled over the canvas and a rather comfortable looking couch and reclining chair was set up in the ring. The ropes were covered in a crushed velvet and everything just looked wonderful.

Soon, when everything was set up, she was given the cue and her music began to play. She strolled down the ramp with a wide grin on her face. She was wearing a white lab coat over a bright orange turtleneck. She had a short, black skirt on with deep, dark stockings and a pair of dark crimson heels. Her hair was done up in odd looking puffballs and of course she wore a monocle. The crowd was appreciative of her sexy look and Femie was appreciative of their gazes. Though she had been in the league for a while, she had only been in a few matches, so she was certain that the audience might not be too familiar with her.

She slipped into the ring and took a slow lap, smiling and waving at the crowd until she stopped near the center. "Bon nuit! Bon Nuit! Good evening and Konbanwa!" She said, bowing politely to the crowd. "As you may or may not know, my name is Femie Weydman. I am a full time employee here at AFW. However, I do not wrestle full time. I also work behind a desk in an office in the medical center. I did not spend my life grinding away in a gym. Wrestling has never been my sole purpose in life. Believe it or not I have actually studied in the field of psychology. So, what could I be doing here? Why is all of this furniture set up?  If you please, allow me to explain! I came here for one reason, love! Amour, we call it. der Lieb as well. Although I have not toiled away in a ring my whole life, I do adore wrestling. I especially adore a certain sort of wrestling, Ohoho!" Femie chortled and continued.

"Indeed, a lusty sort of love brought me here, it's true, but also something much more romantic as well." Femie frowned. "However, we are not always meant to know who our soulmates might be jut because we think we've found them. As much joy is brought to us by love, so much pain can come from it as well. In fact, I think that, perhaps, all other emotions spring forth from the valley of our hearts, if I am to get a little poetic. Happiness and warmth, lust and ribaldry, frustration and even, dare I say, hatred. The heart beats for all of these feelings."

Femie raised her hand. "HOWEVER!" She pointed to the arena lights. "Before I lose you with all my flowery words, let me get to the point. Love... is hard. Many of the girls who wrestle in the hentai division may be here to find something more than just lust. Perhaps they wish to examine themselves and reflect inwardly. Maybe they have some questions? I do not know, but I am not limiting myself to the hentai division. No, I'd like to get inside the mind of some of our wrestlers here and explore their feelings, answer their questions and maybe, lighten their load. I've brought out my psych couch to give them a chance to open up and let us inside and maybe, let a little bit of themselves outside to us!"

Femie walked to the recliner and rested her free hand on it. "So, if this goes well, I may be open to letting anyone who feels like they have something to say, a story to tell, an insecurity to share or even just a question to ask, all regarding that most intriguing feeling come down and have a spot on the "Love Seat."

"However, for my first edition, I would love to welcome down a very specific individual. One who I think has lost herself lately. Perhaps she is looking to be found? Let's see if you and I can clear her head and heart together!"

Femie swept her hand towards the entrance. "Please welcome my first, and hopefully inaugural, guest, Andrea Ümlaut!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

The Love Seat w/ Femie Weydman feat. Andrea Ümlaut Empty Re: The Love Seat w/ Femie Weydman feat. Andrea Ümlaut

Post by Lobo Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:36 am

Andrea was in the back and she wanted Femie's little speech to be over as soon as possible. She was fresh from her loss to Mazzie in the softcore tournament and had felt like a wreck ever since. She didn't feel metal, heavy, hardcore, thrash or even tough. She felt like a total wuss who had failed to accomplish her goal. She was just fodder for humiliation.

She barely listened to what Femie was saying and didn't really care. When she heard her cue she came out on stage, her fast, thrash metal theme playing for her as she stumbled through the curtains with bags under her eyes and a red nose, wearing her camo pants, cropped tank top, and combat boots she dragged her feet towards the entrance ramp and slid inside the ring once she got close.

She didn't know why she was doing this. She didn't even care though. Not anymore.

Andrea carelessly extended her hand out for Femie to shake before she sat down on the couch, putting both feet up on it as she laid herslef along it and stared up at the arena lights.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

The Love Seat w/ Femie Weydman feat. Andrea Ümlaut Empty Re: The Love Seat w/ Femie Weydman feat. Andrea Ümlaut

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:56 pm

Femie carefully scrutinized Andrea as she came down. It didn't take a psychiatrist to know that the girl was a wreck. Femie almost felt bad for doing this to the girl. Exposing her to the public at her weakest and most vulnerable. However, the Belgian was only trying to help in her own way.

When Andrea extended the hand, Femie went in for a hug and kissed both of the girl's cheeks instead, and smiled at her. "Bon nuit, Andrea!" She chirped as she sat down in her chair and crossed her legs.

"You may be wondering why I brought you here today, but I must say, things look much worse than I ever expected to them. Before we get into the meat of it, I know that there's a question everyone is dying to know! IS Ümlaut your real name? Ohoho!"

Feme chortled and bounced her ankle as she leaned back in her seat. "But on a more serious note, you look quite despondent. Would you like to tell us how you're feeling right this moment? This must be a surreal experience for you. Please, I assure you that we're all hear to help if you're willing to open up."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:19 am

Andrea blushed but otherwise thought nothing of Femie kissing her cheeks. She let the woman do as she pleased since she simply did not care.

"Yeah. Whatever." She replied to Femie before sitting herself down on the sofa, sighing as she looked up at the arena lights.

"Warszawzki." She muttered dryly. Eyes half open. Uncaring as she heard the good doctor speak to her about how she felt.

"I... Feel like a loser. I haven't won a single bout in AFW. And each time my loss gets worse and worse. I...I don't feel Dark and Brutal... Heavy or Hardcore... I'm too soft for thrash. Just weak as hell. Like a popstar."
She said to Femie, sniffling a little as she faced up to her failures.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:43 am

"Oh, mon Dieu..." Femie said and frowned. "I can understand your despondency. It is not easy coming to a place with high expectations and not living up to them. However... is the root of this issue really a matter of skill?" She asked, tilting her head.

"Well, this IS called the Love Seat. I certainly believe you have the skill to win in wrestling. You're so very aggressive, but... maybe your aggression is misdirected. Let me ask you a serious question, ok?" Femie said and pulled out a small notepad.

"What is your greatest sexual fantasy?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:49 am

Andrea remained quiet on the couch. She knew she sucked and there was nothing more to it. Her skill was absent. Her days in the indies were spent fighting jobbers. Here in the big leagues she was the one who was a jobber.

"Kay." Andrea said apathetically, her demeanor remaining like this until she heard Femie's question, making Andrea pause and actually think about an answer.

"...I..." She thought hard and blushed as she thought of Mazzie, Joy and... Akashi. And then she flushed harder.

"I-I guess it's being overpowered by someone stronger... " Andrea said sheepishly as she recalled her last two both involved her being squished to a degree.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:04 am

"Oh?" Femie tilted her head and looked over Andrea. "I'm sure that is a very surprising answer to the audience. Someone who is so forward and aggressive wanting to be overpowered?" She asked.

Femie stood up and looked over Andrea's body. "Tell me, have you ever told yourself your own fantasy?" She said. "Why don't you go into detail about it? Have you ever had that fantasy occur?" She asked. "And, please don't spare the details. Tell us how it made you feel. In your mind and, what it did to your body."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:11 am

"Guesso." Andrea replied apathetically with a shrug of her shoulders. But her thoughts swam as she mulled around her own fantasy and what Femie was requesting of her.

"Well..." She began. " I Recall during the Hentai Blitz Royale... I was picked up and squeezed by a larger opponent... T-There was nothing I could do. She kissed me hard and forcefully while she crushed me, keeping me still, there nothing i could do and im normally a strong girl, stronger than a lot of girls I know. But at that moment I felt vulnerable. My legs were weak and my body went rigid and yet limp like i didn't mind going doll-like in her arms just to get toyed with. It was hot... And weak of me."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:36 am

"A sexual fetish isn't a weakness." Femie said, trying to get inside the metalhead's head. "That's something you'll have to learn how to understand. Now, be honest." She said. "Do you like that feeling of helplessness? Is it something you continue to desire and want?" She asked.

"And, since you brought it up, tell me, why did you join the Hentai Battle Royale?" She asked. "I know I'm certainly sad I missed out on it, ohoho!" She paused to chuckle. "But, a woman like you? Some would say it was an unusual appearance."

While they spoke, Andrea's appearance at the Battle Royale began to play on the AFWTron.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:47 am

Andrea said nothing. To her, the fetish she had was her weakness. She bit her lip and struggled to speak for a moment.

"No... Not really. It just sort of came to me... I can't explain it. That Mazzie bitch was annoying, but Akashi... Something about losing to her really shook me up." She began, starting to ramble.

"I only joined the Hentai Battle Royale because I figured it would be an easy win... All those fucking Hentai wrestlers. They can't fight for real and I was doing good until Tanikaze caught me. Next thing I know she was squeezing me and.... While Joy... Nnnn..."
She flushed and frowned deeply in embarrassment as she saw the way she lost on the Tron.

"Everything I've done since then this was to make up for what happened that day!" She exclaimed, furrowing her brow, realizing she'd never be able to prove Akashi wrong. She had lost to her twice (In a way) and worst yet, she had recently lost to a Kawaii.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next