» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Hentai Match: Dave Blake vs Jean Richard

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hentai Match: Dave Blake vs Jean Richard - Page 4 Empty Re: Hentai Match: Dave Blake vs Jean Richard

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:18 am

Dave smirked a little as he felt Jean tremble beneath him. He found it funny....now that they were an item, they knew every little thing that would drive them wild and he had no doubts that Jean would use that to his advantage in the match.

He felt Jean pushing back but that's when Dave leaned over to place a long and deep kiss on Jean's lips. The crowd went nuts, cheering as he made out with his boyfriend, but being sure to keep him pinned.

Hentai Match: Dave Blake vs Jean Richard - Page 4 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Hentai Match: Dave Blake vs Jean Richard - Page 4 Empty Re: Hentai Match: Dave Blake vs Jean Richard

Post by TripleHelix Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:04 am

Jean did little to resist the pushy mouth against his own, and in turn sacrificed his current attempts at escape. Now that David had him pinned down, brute force wasn't going to work. No, he'd have to change tactics in order to get away.

Jean reached around to give David's ass a squeeze, and at the same time, shoved his weight up and to the side to roll them over. Now he was on top, kissing and holding David down. He brought his knee up between David's legs, once again rubbing Dave through his clothes.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:22 pm

Dave didn't expect Jean to stop struggling, which let him drop his guard for the briefest of moments. This was more than enough time for Jean to flip him on his back. Dave moaned as he felt Jean's knee teasing him while he made out with the boy.

Dave panted slightly as he felt himself getting hard, and a little moan escaped his lips.

For a few seconds, Dave considered letting Jean have his way with him, but as they kissed, he tried to throw off his boyfriend.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:53 pm

Jean increased the pace and strength with which his knee rubbed up against David's crotch, running a hand through David's hair to stimulate him in other places. David was getting harder by the second, and all he needed to do was keep this up.

Rather suddenly however, their embrace was ended when David shoved Jean rather forcefully to the side. Jean let out a shocked grunt, clearly not having expected such a show of will. Rolling to his stomach, Jean pushed up to his feet quickly, knowing David was bound to do the same.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:12 am

Dave leaped to his feet, not letting Jean get an inch. With a mighty shove, he pushed his boyfriend into the corner post, hoping to daze him enough so he could slip his hand down Jean's chest, before diving under his pants to give his dick a teasing squeeze.

"Most fun you ever had in a match Jean?" Dave whispered in his ear as the crowd ate it up, chanting both of their names. At this point they didn't care WHO won. They were getting an awesome show.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:47 am

David's shove was met with a kick to the chest, but even so Jean tumbled into the turnbuckle. David's chest collided with his own and smashed him further into the corner. He felt David's hand sneak down his chest and into the front of his pants, gripping his hard dick and squeezing.

There was no way Jean was able to fight back the moan Dave elicited from him, his face flushing with lust and slight embarrassment. "Hnnng most erotic for sure" Jean panted, squirming under David's teasing touch. On one hand he was getting some kind of voyeuristic thrill, David edging him in front of all these people, but at the same time, he really wanted to win!

"Sorry babe" Jean whispered back, mercilessly bringing his knee up hard into David's balls to stun him. Jean wasn't normally one to go for low blows, but he could see no other option.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:55 am

Dave's eyes shot wide open as Jean kneed him in the crotch. The blow itself hurt like hell, forcing Dave to fall to the mat, clutching himself as he fought from crying out. He never expected for Jean to go THAT low. Oh win or lose, he was gonna pay for that tonight.

Dave tried to get to his feet, but the damage was done, with the blow making it difficult for him to stand. He gave a groan of pain as he lay there, with sweat glistening off his arms and causing his shirt to cling to his lean body.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:31 am

Jean felt a twinge of guilt as he watched David go down hard, but what was done was done. Jean took a moment to collect himself, clearing his throat and wiping sweat from his brow. Jean got down beside David, rolling him over onto his chest.

From there Jean got on top of him, sliding his hands under David's arms and up behind his neck to work a full nelson. With a grunt of effort, Jean rolled them over onto his back so that David was now on top of him facing the ceiling. Making sure to lock his fingers tightly together, he spread his legs and went for his true target; David's dick. His feet came together over the bulge in David's pants, and they began to rub in sync with each other. "You like that?" Jean whispered into his ear and he began to pick up the pace, more rapidly pushing David towards an orgasm.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:54 am

Dave moaned as Jean began rubbing him off. Dave threw his head back and let out another moan. After a few moments, he tried kicking out with his legs, doing anything to draw his own attention off of his raging hard on.

"Do you....really need to ask?" he panted back, struggling some more.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:14 am

"You're getting off on all this people watching, aren't you?" Jean whispered as Dave threw his head back in ecstasy. He tried to kick out with his legs, but Jean's current move also doubled as a bodyscissors, and so David stayed trapped right where he was. To add to the current assault, Jean took the edge of David's ear into his mouth, grinding the lobe softly between his teeth. His feet continued their work on David's dick, pushing him closer and closer to a climax; and Jean's victory!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next