by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rival showdown in the showers

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rival showdown in the showers - Page 2 Empty Re: Rival showdown in the showers

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:28 pm

''shut up you cheated and did not beat me fairly i destroyed you in our first match fair and square'' as Gwen tries to slap Heather butt a couple of times before she got shoved into the floor harshly as she screams in pain. ''But i can beat you anytime anywhere as long as we play fair''screams gwen as she let''s out the fact that she cheated in that first match like heather did in match two as the two always fight dirty against each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:21 pm

Heather rubbed her ass from Gwen's spanks, and then said. "Little bitch! You should've just left me alone. Now I'm going to make it my job to humiliate you." Heather said as she grabbed Gwen's ankles to lift feet up in the air. "I'msure you'll like this you dirty slut!" Heather said to her trapped victim, as she used her barefoot to penetrate Gwen's vagina. Heather then pumped her foot inside Gwen's pussy to make the goth girl writhe on the locker room floor in pleasure.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:54 pm

''Áaaaaaa you fucking little bitch i will destroy you and make sure i am on top in the number of fights won again i won''t be tied whit a bitch like yourself''moans Gwen as she lay their as their on the floor as she tries to push Heather foot off her as she could see the whore smirking at her. ''She won''t beat me like she did last time i am beter then her it why they wanted me in this league''thought Gwen as she knew if she did not escape soon Heather would be sure to use her more nasty tactics against her

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:38 pm

Heather would laugh at Gwen's pleasured moans and attempts to overpower her. From this position Heather was in complete control, and Heather was enjoying every moment of it. Heather would then stir her foot, and wiggle her toes in Gwen pussy to build her up for an orgasm. "Ooh, what cute little slut. I love it when you moan for me. You're so dirty. I can feel you getting wetter every second." Heather said condescendingly to her downed rival. Heather then looked in Gwen's eyes, and saw that Gwen was getting frustrated with Heather's dominance, this only made Heather keep on taunting. "You might as well get used to being humiliated by me Gwen. I'm going to keep on doing it, until you finally gt through your thick skull that I'm better than you." Heather taunted Gwen while she continued to pleasure her with her foot.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:29 pm

''you beter then me what i joke you won by luck last time i made you my bitch in your own hentai finisher''laughts Gwen as she tries to push the bitch off her by lifting Heather foot as high as she can to try and get the girl to be unstable on her feet as she would when she gets free try and sit on the queen bitch belly. '' if that bitch thinks i will go down then she does not know me but i know her beter then she thinks'' as she tries to think of a way to manipulated the queen bitch as she used to do when they were still on total drama

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:59 pm

"What the...WHOA!!" Heather was caught off guard by Gwen's tactic, and it caused her stance to be unstable making her trip backwards. Unfortunately for Heather she tripped backwards into the steel locker. The back of Heather's neck bounced off of the locker stunning Heather long enough for Gwen to mount a comeback. Soon Gwen would be sitting on top of Heather's belly. "Oofph!" Heather let out when Gwen sat on her, winding her for the moment. Heather gritted her teeth as she realized that she wasn't in control anymore and said. "...Shit." Knowing she was in for some pain.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:50 am

Gwen was smirking as she saw the bitch hit the steel locker when she falls backwards and tries to pin her down as she now looks down on her. ''Well seems the mighty have fallen right Heather now what should i do to you''teased Gwen as she would pin heather arms under legs as she tries to secure one of heather legs under her right arm as her left arm would try and rub the arrogant bitch pussy as she was trying not to laugh '' to bad you don''t have a dildo it was so much fun when i returned the favor for what you did to poor lindsay but she did help me out forcing you to lick her pussy while i use your favorite weapon against you'' as she hoped Heather would turn red in anger or embarrassment like she usual did when someone brings it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:07 am

Gwen would take advantage of Heather's dazed state, as the goth girl pinned her arms and one leg down. This was a compromising position for Heather, because when Gwen secured one of her legs it caused her bikini bottoms to give her a wedgie. To make matters worse, Gwen would begin to rub Heather's pussy over her bikini bottoms. Heather would glare at Gwen without saying a word trying to hold back her moans so Gwen wouldn't get the satisfaction of feeling in control. Then Gwen would begin to taunt her about the past again. This time it was about her rivalry with Lindsay.

Flashback- Heather had an interesting rivalry with Lindsay after they were once a tag team. Then the two women would settle their differences in the ring in a Hentai POW Match. Unfortunately for Lindsay, she was completely and utterly huiliated in front of the crowd as she was made Heather's bitch. Heather even went far enough to fuck Lindsay with a strap-on in front of her then boyfriend Tyler. Lindsay was broken, but the Gwen had an idea to get back at Heather. Lindsay and Gwen would ambush Heather backstage and fuck Heather silly, forcing Heather to do as they demanded. It was degrading for Heather, and she chose to forget about it after she returned the favor, by defeating Gwen and Lindsay separately.End of Flashback.

Heather's face began to get red with both rage and embarrassment as Gwen taunted her. "You fucking whore! When I get out of this I'm going to beat some respect into you!!" Heather yelled out in anger while still underneath Gwen.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:30 pm

''Aaaaaaaaawwwww are you still upset about what happens Heather i thought you would have accepted it by now i will always beat you and in the end i am the one who gets her revenge''teased Gwen as she was enjoying the sight of Heather turning red as she would rub the queen bee pussy faster as she wonders what would happen if she made the slut cum first in their first meeting in this league as while the whore got her good in that surprise attack it seemed that she would be standing tall in the showers when all was said and done and she wanted to make sure she got the message this time.

''Well how will you make me pay for it this time as the truth is the only way you can beat me is by cheating and so far i destroyed you in one fair fought match and now i am humiliating you after you ambushed me so please tell me what more can you do as it clear you never will beat me''taunts gwen whit some in her mind well deserved attitude as she does not think Heather will escape from this hold before she made the bitch cum.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:03 pm

Heather was being pleasured Gwen and t was making her furious. Heather would moan involuntarily underneath Gwen's touch, however luck for Heather some gym security came into the locker room. Once they saw the situation the security started to pull Gwen off of Heather and separate the two rivals. Once both women were seperated Heather tool some time to catch her breathe, and would begin shouting at Gwen. "I want to end this rivalry once and for all. You and me Hardcore Hentai Humiliation Match winner fucks the loser with a strap-on! I'm going to kick your ass goth girl!!" Heather challenged her gothixc rival to a challenge she knew she wouldn't refuse.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next