Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

LunarOcean

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

KEVIN and SORAYA chance meeting and chain of events ...

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

KEVIN and SORAYA chance meeting and chain of events ... - Page 3 Empty Re: KEVIN and SORAYA chance meeting and chain of events ...

Post by dtin1991 Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:24 pm

Kevin's toned bicep flexing as he pulls his opponent up and their bodies brush for a moment and causes him to adjust his shorts. His mind starting to race at the thought of getting the sexy new girl in the ring and her words making it real.

"Well .... I've got time now so sure ... let's go"

He turns his back on Soraya and walks toward the ring room in the back of the gym. Pulling off his muscle T and just tossing it behind him trying to get it to land over her head just to tease her. His muscular back and shoulders showing as he gets to the ring and slides smoothly and quickly under the ropes. Getting up; Kevin grabs the top rope and pulls it up while his foot presses down on the middle to offer Soraya an easy entry.

"So ... what kinda match are you best at girl? You can pick the game if you want"

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

KEVIN and SORAYA chance meeting and chain of events ... - Page 3 Empty Re: KEVIN and SORAYA chance meeting and chain of events ...

Post by furry4ever14 Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:21 pm

Soraya watched as his toned biceps flexed whilst helping her up and could not help but notice him adjusting his shorts as their bodies brushed against each other. "Fantastic! I could do with a good spar with a guy like you" Winking at him.

She follows him to the ring room and caught his t shirt before tearing it up and throwing it behind her. Here eyes were hooked on his broad shoulders as she walked behind. On reaching the ring Kevin Spereates the two top ropes for her "Awww you're sweet dear" As she goes through the ropes. "Well what did you have in mind hun?"

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

Discord: furry4ever14#7217
furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:05 am

Kevin's lips form into a big smirk as she tears his T and then steps into the ring in close with his body while he holds the ropes for her.

"It's the least I could do before kicking your butt around the ring."

His body stepping out wide to the center of the ring and he stands tall and rubs his chin in a pondering way ....

"Well, I'm not bashful or picky on what we do so let's just go for it.  Best of 3 falls and we can count subs, ko's or forced e's if you aren't scared of your chances."

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:21 pm

just from his body language she could tell that he was smirking from her tearing up his t shirt. She is now in the ring having been shown in by him "Oh dear, what makes you think you are going to kick my butt sweetie" As she winks at him. Soraya could tell he was thinking of an answer to his question as she suggested "Well lets do hentai KO or submission hun as they are more fun to beat men like you with"

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:29 pm

"Simple! It's just what I do...."

Totally cocky answer as Kevin steps over to the center of the ring and stretches his arms out over his head for effect and mostly to show off his long toned core. His eyes not leaving Soraya's sexy and possibly dangerous body for a second.

"HMMM ... Well, I'm not bashful girl so works for me."

Cracking his knuckles and adjusting his shorts over his bulge in response and then goes into a crouch and starts to circle like a shark.

"You ready?"

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:36 pm

"Sure it is" As she raised her eyebrow and then walks over to the center of the ring shaking her ass. She then turns around and stretches down, touching her toes, wiggling her ass in his face. "Glad it does work for you hun" As she get back up she notices him circling as she then stretches her arms, taking her time so he can see all of her "In a moment sweetie"

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:44 pm

Kevin just grins a grinchy smile as he moves around his opponent while she shows off her sultry body and it's not hard to see she is trying to get into his head from the very start. His right hand coming out and popping a quick snap slap across her right thigh. Quickly pulling back into a tight crouch with a wink.

"Well ... how about now?"

His mind running through the next few moves he has planned but first he needs to draw her into making the first move toward him.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:10 am

Soraya continues to stretch as she is unaware of what was happening around her as all she was doing was warming up. "Oooo what was that for my dear?" As she kicks back at him "You can't rush perfection darling" Winking at him.

Moments later she was ready "Okay sweetie I am ready" As she stood there watching him.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:20 pm

"Just feelin things out girl...."

Responding to Soraya's question with his eyes still locked and his mind focused on getting early control of the match if there is any opening. Kevin's muscled body tensed up and ready .... impatient to get this start as he dart in and out toward his calm opponent and pops out at her hands with his trying to force a reaction.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:16 pm

"Sure you are boy, just like me hot stuff...." Winking at him. Soraya was not going to let him control so early on as she saw him darting in and out as she just stood as she yawned. "Are you just planning on tiring yourself out to make it easier for me sweetie?" Teasing him.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next