by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

tomeem11

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

KEVIN and SORAYA chance meeting and chain of events ...

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

KEVIN and SORAYA chance meeting and chain of events ... - Page 2 Empty Re: KEVIN and SORAYA chance meeting and chain of events ...

Post by dtin1991 Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:27 pm

Kevin's eye brow raises a little in response to her reply. His mind swirling for a minute as he tries to picture that scene.

"Enough of working my legs is what I meant."

Cocky smirk on his face as he steps over to the buttlerfly machine and hooks his arm behind the pads. His biceps, forearms, pecs and abs all press tight against his white muscle T and the machine moves very fluid and seemingly effortless.

"Fighter ... HMMM ... wouldn't have guessed that. 25, 26, 27 ... I've spent some time playin around in backyard feds in the area so suprised we haven't crossed paths any."

Kevin flashes a quick wink over at Soraya as he catches her eyes staring at his upper body.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

KEVIN and SORAYA chance meeting and chain of events ... - Page 2 Empty Re: KEVIN and SORAYA chance meeting and chain of events ...

Post by furry4ever14 Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:19 pm

Soraya was there watching hi and she could tell what he was thinking "It was both men and women I was fighting dear" Winking at him. Oh okay then as that makes more sense" As she got up and walked to the mats, next to the butterfly press, wiggling her hips as she went. She made sure he could see them sway.

Now on the mats she watched his biceps, forearms, pecs and sbs fles as she looked think "Not bad" to herself. Yeah a fighter but just brawling back then. Now that wold be telling" Winking at him as she then started a few sit ups. "Probably just different areas dear" Going back to her sit ups.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

Discord: furry4ever14#7217
furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:48 am

"42, 43, 44 ......"

Kevin's toned body pauses mid rep as Soraya sways her hips almost hypnotically when she walk over to the mat. He finishes the rep he's on and then pauses to adjust his shorts just to make sure his reaction to her sultry swagger over next to him.

"You ... UM ... fight in mixed matches Soraya? What a coincidence girl, I do too ... and I'm pretty good at it in the local scene."

He grins over at her as she does sit-ups and steps off the machine and over to her feet.

"Here, let me help you."

Grabbing her feet to hold them steady so she can pick up the pace with her sit-ups. His eyes looking up and down her toned legs, abs and upper body.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:43 pm

She made sure he saw her sway those hips as she walked past him before she did a glance back. Soraya lowers herself down on the floor delicately before then starting her reps "1, 2, 3....."

As she did her sit ups he watched him adjust his shorts and pausing for a moment "Um yeah I fight in mised matches as I always find men more a challenge and more fun to play with. Oh really now?" She smirked smirking at him before letting him grab her feet so she can now pick the pace up as she does so. She could not bu t help notice him looking up and down all over her as she worked out.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:21 am

Kevin's eyes catch Soraya's and he gets busted looking her toned body over and quickly tries to break the awkward silence ...

"So .. you ever wrestle around here?"

Swallowing hard and hoping the answer will be yes and his eyes are now focused on the sexy core of his new acquaintance while he continues to hold her feet steady.  His body leaning in a little closer as she picks up the pace in order to hold her feet steady and his pecs brush against her knees on one of the reps.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:45 pm

Soraya just smiled as she noticed it "Hey it's alright to look hun" As she though it was rather cute how he looked away when he got busted. "Yeah I do wrestle around here but only had one match properly" Winking at him as she continued her sit ups. "1....42......43.... Thank you for holding me still hun 46....47....." She just smiled as her knees occasionally brushed his chest.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:15 am

Kevin can't help but turn a little red when the sexy and certainly a bit mysterious girl responds to his glance. His cocky nature returned with a big smirk as he returns his gaze and focuses his attention on the flexing abs while Soraya continues her situps.

"Well ... I'd never turn down an offer to look at something that sexy girl ... UM ... or to teach you a thing or two in the ring."

He just goes for it to see if his would be opponent will bite. His eyes moving back up her body and stop when they get to her eyes. His body frozen for a couple of seconds in the stare.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:57 am

Soraya noticed him turn a little red as she smiled "It's okay hun to go red" Making him feel more at ease hopefully. Moments later his smirk returned and she knew he was back to himself again as she continued doing her situps her abs flexed with each rep "Oh I am glad you would not turn it down as I would hope that I am not just average sexy hun" Winking at him as she continued the reps "Oh would you teach me something hun?" Mocking him as she paused, thinking of if she should entertain the thought but then thought nothing of it before going back to her reps. She did not mind people staring as she took it as a compliment.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:52 pm

"Definitely girl .... anytime you wanna try your luck, just let me know."

Kevin slowly stands back up with his hands still braced on Soraya's knees for a few more seconds to let her stop the reps so her legs don't pop up. Stepping in a little closer to her and extending his hand out to offer her help to her feet. His muscle T riding up on his abs some and showing them off.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:18 pm

"Oh well perhaps we have a bit of that luck now in the gym's ring then hun?" Winking at him as she stopped doing her sit-ups. Soraya thought this was kind gesture as she took his hand as he helped her to her feet. "You lead the way cutie"

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next