by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Nicole Desjardin Vs. Erika Rothenstein

2 posters

Go down

Nicole Desjardin Vs. Erika Rothenstein Empty Nicole Desjardin Vs. Erika Rothenstein

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:04 pm

Match Type: Hentai
Winning Condition: First wrestler to make her opponent orgasm will be declared the winner.

Nicole bounced on her heels. She was excited to have her first big match in Friction. A saucy and fun little hentai match too! It was perfect and she grinned as she shadowboxed backstage, her bunny ears flopping to and fro as she waited for her cue. Once her music started up, she hopped out from the backstage area and began to shadow box down the ramp.

She was dressed in black boxing trunks with a bunny tail sewed into them. She also wore a loose fitting t-shirt. All of it was pretty well made for easy access. Over that was a white boxing robe with blue trim and a stylized blue maple leaf emblazoned on the back. It fluttered as she danced down to the entrance ramp.

Nicole slid into the ring and hopped to her corner, taking off her robe and passing it to the referee as she looked about at the packed arena. Her heart began to beat quicker. She was quite excited for what was to come. There was a part of her that wished her debut could have been in a real match, but she knew she was going to have a lot of fun. After waving to the crowd, she settled in and leaned against her corner, waiting for her opponent to arrive.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Nicole Desjardin Vs. Erika Rothenstein Empty Re: Nicole Desjardin Vs. Erika Rothenstein

Post by ChibiPotatoes Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:36 am

Erika sat quietly in her preparation room, cracking her knuckles as she awaited her name to be called to enter the ring. She was looking forward to a hentai match, it was part of her dream when she joined the association to start specializing in hentai -- she enjoyed a significant amount of physical intimacy, even with people she had never met in her life. Erika always felt it was a good way to get to know someone.

This was going to be her first official match in the Friction circuit and she hoped -- even if she ended up losing -- that she could give the crowd a good show. Erika was dressed in a striped bikini top and a pair of black boyshorts. Her hair was tied in a pair of braids the hung loosely from her head. As a newer fighter, Erika didn’t really have any signature moves or dress yet and she entered the ring dressed as is.

Erika came into her corner of the ring nervously, popping her neck as she stood up and cracked her fists. Looking at her opponent, she noticed the pair of bunny ears flopping about on her head and the poofy rabbit tail sewed onto the back of her pants. Erika smiled quietly to herself. “A rabbit, huh? I like the outfit -- that’s crazy cute!”

https://www.afwrpg.com/t12264-chibipotatoes-cute-potatoes

Back to top Go down

Nicole Desjardin Vs. Erika Rothenstein Empty Re: Nicole Desjardin Vs. Erika Rothenstein

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:58 am

Nicole nodded as her opponent came down the ramp. Another cute girl! This was going to be fun. She was already getting excited and her fidgeting increased. When Eriak walked in and complimented her, Nicole began to happily giggle. "Eheheh... thanks! I know it's a bit childish, but I think it's fun! That's what I'm here for, after all!" She said.

"I guess I kind of fit the theme, eh?" She said, her Canadian accent coming through. "And I still like to put on a show. It's great being in front of a crowd who's really excited for it. Isn't this nuts?" She said, motioning to the cheering crowd.

Nicole stepped forward and offered a hand. "I'm Nicole, but you can call me Nikki if you want, eh. Let's really give it our best! eheh..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiPotatoes Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:30 am

"Nah, it's only childish if you think it's childish -- nothing is as it seems! That's what my father used to tell me anyway." Erika responded to Nicole with a bright smile. "I've never really come up with any little cute theme myself, so I'm a little bit jealous! And most definitely. I'm super excited to finally be in front of a crowd! I know you're probably a more experience fighter than me, but I'll definitely do my best to give you a run for your money!" Erika took a moment to shake Nicole's hand firmly in between both of her own. "I'm Erika, Nikki, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:58 am

"Ehehe..." Nicole rubbed the back of her head and blushed as they shook hands. "I've been throwing punches and kicks since I've had a mind to know how to, eh." She said. "But, this isn't a Jiu Jitsu competition so, I guess you might stand a chance!" Nicole wasn't really being arrogant. It was just how it was. She'd only ever lost to one single person she faced in Jiu Jitsu.

She stepped back and waited for the bell. "Well, let's make sure there's enough pleasure for the match too, eh? Eheh..." Nicole giggled and then when the bell rang, she lurched forward and began to circle Erika. Her body was relaxed, but her mind was already looking for a spot to get hold of the girl. Her first target was stripping the girl of her boyshorts. The bikini wouldn't prove to be too difficult, but the tight shorts might.

After a moment, Nicole lunged at Erika, trying to snag one of the girl's legs and bring her to the ground.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiPotatoes Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:37 pm

OOC: Sorry it’s taken me so long to reply. Life’s been at the wheel and I’ve simply just been along for the ride...

“Oh yeah, I know that feeling!” Erika responded with a smile. “I’ve been a fighter for a while myself, I’m alright -- not amazing -- but everyone told me that I was pretty good. I’m a Systema fighter, so I have no experience at all with Jiu Jitsu, so maybe sometime we can spar -- martial artist to martial artist! I’d like that some time!” Afterward, the Dutch girl took a few steps back towards her own corner as she awaited the start of the match. She took up a defensive posture, as was her usual fighting demeanor, and waited patiently for the bell to ring smiling inwardly when Nicole mentioned pleasure.

When the match started she kept her eyes firmly on her opponent, rotating her position as she watched Nicole circle around her. She had it in her strategy to react to Nicole, hopefully in an effort to use her opponent’s momentum to her advantage. Seeing Nicole make a go for one of her leg’s, Erika wrapped her arms around her opponent to try and drive Nicole into the mat. It would bring her down as well, but hopefully in a way that would give her better access to get the t-shirt off of her opponent’s body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:12 am

(No worries)

Nicole only just caught the leg before Erika reached out to grab hold of her waist. The Canadian smiled as they fell. She was still in Jiu Jitsu mode and no matter where Erika's hands were, they definitely weren't in a good position to defend against Nicole.

However, she balked slightly when the girl began to tug at her shirt. She blushed, trying to switch off of competitive mode and thought to herself that she was still in a good position. As Erika tugged at her billowy top, Nicole reached down for Erika's boyshorts, looking to give them a hard tug to try and peel them off.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiPotatoes Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:42 pm

In their minor scuffle, as Erika tried to quickly strip down her opponent, she spotted Nicole's cheeks turn a brief bright red. The young Dutch woman smiled inwardly and wondered whether or not Nicole was nervous to get naked in front of all these cheering spectators. The very idea of being stripped down in front of all these people was a turn on to Erika and as she felt Nicole reach down for her boyshorts she almost forgot that the whole thing was a competition. Erika immediately abandoned her quest to remove Nicole's top to catch the woman's arms to try and once again to pin her down on the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:42 am

Nicole grunted as her wrists were grabbed and pinned to the canvas. She didn't mind it so much and shuffled her body backwards so that the two girls were more face to face. The Canadian grinned and looked into Erika's eyes. "Well, I guess we're still at a stalemate, eh?" She giggled. "I didn't get your shorts and you didn't get my top and now neither of us are doin much of anything, eheh."

Nicole's eyes wandered just a bit. "Or... well..." She said and pushed forward to press their lips together and start kissing Erika deeply.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down