by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Lumi Sarn Vs Mint Aureolin (Complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Lumi Sarn Vs Mint Aureolin (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Lumi Sarn Vs Mint Aureolin (Complete)

Post by Fluffy Tail Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:54 am

Mint was mere inches away from the panties as she continued to desperately reach for them. Yet as she was about to make contact with them Lumi began the rough thrusting causing Mint's arm to drop to the canvas with a defeated thud as she no longer had the strength to lift it, therefore was unable to reach the would be weapon.

Laying still for a few seconds Mint simply allowed herself to be aggressively fucked until the inevitable happened. Whilst unwilling releasing one last especially loud moan Mint's womanhood began overflowing. Lumi had achieved what she desired.  

After her climax Mint would be left in an even more exhausted state. Allowing Lumi to do pretty much whatever she wanted to her.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Lumi Sarn Vs Mint Aureolin (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Lumi Sarn Vs Mint Aureolin (Complete)

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:03 am

Lumi would pull the purple dildo out of Mint, as Mint moaned out loud her orgasm. The dildo was now covered in Mint's sex juices and the crowd was ecstatic after Mint's climax. Lumi laughed a bit and said to her exhausted opponent "Aww, my little putain. Are you alright? That was quite the show you gave these people." Lumi said with fake politeness as she released the octopus hold. Lumi then dragged Mint by the hair to a small pool with a mix of sweat, dribble, and Mint's cum. Lumi then forced Mint's face down into this pool, as Lumi began to roughly scrub Mint's face into this mixture trying to humiliate Mint even further.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:17 am

As Lumi at last released her from the both painful and humiliating octopus hold Mint gave a short sigh of relief. As she still couldn't even amount enough strength to move Mint had no choice but to take Lumi's abusive comments without any retort, making the current situation that much worse for her.

Unable to even verbalise her displeasure. Mint couldn't do anything about being grabbed by the hair and being used as some kind of towel to mop up the unpleasant mixture of body fluids.

As Lumi literally began rubbing in her defeat Mint couldn't help but add tears to the disgusting mixture. Wanting nothing more right now than to submit to the referee.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:53 pm

After literally mopping the floor with her opponent, lifted her up to her feet by the hair. Lumi got a good at her once defiant opponent who had now broken into tears. Lumi stared at Mint dead in her eyes and said. "I know that you want to submit to me like the loser you are, but I one final treat for you before we end our little fun." Lumi said to with false sympathy. "Now my little putain, it's time for la grande finale!" Lumi said as she lifted Mint's body in to put her in the corner for the tree of woe.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:18 pm

As she was so carelessly lifted up by her hair Mint didn't even make a sound. Her expression was exhausted and she was clearly having difficultly keeping her eyes open at this point. Completely paralysed by embarrassment and humiliation as well as being physically drained it would have been clear to everyone that despite its continuation, this match was already over.

Placed into the tree of woe without any resistance. The devastated Mint limply hung there upside down. Hoping that Lumi would perhaps show some form of mercy.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:28 am

Once Mint was placed in the tree of woe, Lumi shoved the purple dildo into Mint's mouth. It still had remnants of Mint's cum on it, and Lumi used the dildo to gag Mint so she wouldn't be able to voice her surrender early. "You wait right here, putain. I'll be right back with a nice surprise for the finale." Lumi said to Mint before she rolled out of the ring. Lumi then looked under the ring for another toy. Lumi would reveal to the crowd her choice of weapon, a vibrator. The crowd roared in approval, as Lumi showed out the vibrator. Lumi then re-entered with a smug grin on her face, and looked down at her helpless opponent then said. "Here's what's I'm going to do, my little putain. I'm going to leave that dildo in your mouth, and I'm put this vibrator into your pussy while I have my way with your body. I'll let you admit your inevitable surrender to me after you've cum for these people once again. Understood?" Lumi warned Mint as she placed the vibrator into Mint's pussy and turned it. Then Lumi bent down while keeping the vibrator in place, as Lumi began to suck on one of Mint's nipples. This was definitely a match that Mint wasn't going to forget.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:36 am

As the still cum covered dildo was shoved into her mouth Mint just accepted it. Not even trying to spit it out she just continued to hang there helplessly. By this point she understood that if she just went along with what Lumi was doing the match would be over a lot quicker, and she would be temporarily freed of this utter humiliation.

After carefully listening to what Lumi told her Mint replied with a slow understanding nod. Keeping her exhausted silence up until Lumi began to fuck her ones again, even more sensually than before.

Unable to prevent herself from doing so, Mint began releasing pleasured moan after pleasured moan, each one varying in volume as she began unwilling drooling one again. Eyes rolling back slightly, it was clear that Mint just wasn't able to handle the intense pleasure she was receiving from Lumi.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:27 pm

Lumi started her sensual attack on Mint by working over her opponent's pussy, nipples, and resolve. Lumi stopped sucking on one of Mint's nipples, and then grabbed her breast with her free hand so she could trash talk some more. "Oooh, you like that putain. Then you'll love this." Lumi said as she took her free hand off of Mint's breast and used it to start fingering Mint. Lumi would use finger. Lumi would use four fingers to fuck her helpless opponent three fingers were inserted in Mint's pussy while Lumi's middle finger was in Mint's ass. Lumi would sensually pump her fingers inside Mint, and Lumi would pump her fingers at a faster pace with every moan.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:03 pm

Upon being asked if she liked what was happening to her Mint gave another slow nod to say yes. In truth, although the experience was giving her a tremendous amount of pleasure she wasn't at all enjoying herself. She was being completely humiliated by the sexual acts her opponent was performing, and there was a whole crowd of people excitedly watching it happen.

When Lumi began using her fingers Mint's inability to take the pleasure just became that much more obvious. So much so that she began desperately shaking her head from side to side whilst trying to tap out on Lumi's ass, even if it didn't count.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:19 pm

Lumi laughed at Mint's attempt to submit. "This match ends with verbal submission, putain. Remember?" Lumi said ridiculing Mint as she began to finger Mint even faster, pumping her fingers at an alarming rate in Mint's ass and pussy. The crowd was in a frenzy as they saw Mint getting publicly humiliated. The referee just watched from a distance waiting for the dildo to get out of Mint's mouth, the referee just wanted Mint to submit so her humiliation would end. The referee felt sorry for Mint but she couldn't intervene unless Mint's mouth wasn't gagged.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next