Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter, Clobber Jobber, d_ultsch, k0hryuu, Kelsea, KillerV, TripleHelix, Vcom7418, wrestleryu, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Anyone willing to take on Layla

Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:53 pm by Link-mon

Just looking for some matches for my heel Layla Vale. se does have some preferences but overall I'm open to various ideas if you want to talk about it.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15605-layla-vale

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 4

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Lumi Sarn Vs Mint Aureolin (Complete)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lumi Sarn Vs Mint Aureolin (Complete)

Post by Fluffy Tail on Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:30 pm

Only offering a pained groan in response to Lumi removing the rest of her clothing whilst insulting her, Mint was almost completely out of it. She was currently too distracted with the painful knock she had received to the head to even feel embarrassed. All she could do for the moment was let her head droop down onto the canvas, unintentionally pushing her ass into the air as she remained trapped in an incredibly dazed state.

Fluffy Tail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:02 pm

Lumi tossed the remainder of Mint's clothes into the crowd, and then she watched as Mint would slump down onto the mat with her ass up in the air. "Oooh, and you call me a slut." Lumi said mockingly as she admired Mint's current position. "If you wanted me to fuck you putain, all you had to do was ask." Lumi said playfully as she smacked Mint's ass as hard as she could before exiting the ring. Once Lumi was outside of the ring she began to look under the ring for a weapon to use to further humiliate Mint. As the crowd waited with anticipation, until they erupted with cheers of excitement  once they saw Lumi's weapon, a foot long purple dildo. Mint was in for quite the evening.

Last edited by 321Shazam on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

321Shazam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:25 pm

Suddenly brought out of her pained trance with yet another stinging slap to the ass Mint flinched whilst letting out a brief high pitched squeak. Finally regaining her ability to move Mint reached her hand up and tightly grasped the middle rope, using it to assist her as she attempted to pull herself back onto two feet, completely unaware of why the audience were now cheering so loudly.

Rubbing her still thumping head Mint leaned forward against the turnbuckle for the moment to regain her strength, completely unprepared for what Lumi had in store.

Fluffy Tail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:37 pm

Lumi went back into the ring, holding the foot long purple dildo looked at her still dazed opponent. Mint's head was leaning on the middle turnbuckle, and she was on her knees holding onto the middle ropes weakly trying to get back to her feet. Lumi had a smug look on her face as saw her opportunity to completely humiliate Mint. Lumi would grab Mint by the hair and slam her head into the turnbuckle she was leaning on to ensure she was dazed. Then Lumi said. "I'm going to fuck you like the bitch that you are." Lumi said as she roughly ripped Mint's cat ears off her head, and then without any further adieu Lumi laughed evilly as she shoved the foot long purple dildo into Mint's pussy.

321Shazam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail on Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:01 pm

At first Mint believed that she would be able to make it back up and perhaps have another chance at attacking her opponent. However these hopes were soon dashed as she felt her still pained head get fiercely slammed into the turnbuckle ones again, in turn causing her body to limply fall towards the canvas, only stopped by Lumi who still had a tight hold on her.

The moment she was penetrated Mint unwillingly let out a pleasured squeal. Desperately trying to stand back up she thrust out both of her arms, almost as if she was reaching for someone to help her.

Fluffy Tail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam on Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:21 pm

Lumi was loving toying with Mint, as she laughed enjoying hearing Mint squeal. "Oooh, that's it, putain. Take it like the losing jobber you are." Lumi said as she continued to thrust the foot long purple dildo deeper and deeper into Mint's pussy with each thrust.

In the midst of Lumi's fun, alumni noticed that Mint was trying to get back to her feet. Lumi had to think of something to keep her control. Then she got a wonderful idea, Lumi would let Mint get up but not fully. Once Mint almost got back to a vertical base, Lumi would try to trap Mint in an octopus hold which would stress Mint's arm, back, and neck while still allowing Lumi to continue fucking Mint in this devastating hold.

321Shazam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail on Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:05 am

Previously extended arms dropping down to her sides Mint began to moan profusely, only getting louder and louder with each sensual thrust. In an attempt to deny Lumi the satisfaction of hearing her moan, Mint tightly clamped her mouth shut, focusing all of her energy into keeping it that way.

As she was allowed to get back up Mint thought that Lumi's cocky attitude had got the better of her again. This was quickly proven to not be the case as Lumi latched onto her with a devastating octopus hold!

Unable to fight through the intense mixture of pain and pleasure Mint let out an orgasmic cry, unwilling opening her mouth as she collapsed face first onto the now sweat covered canvas.

Fluffy Tail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam on Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:47 am

Lumi had the octopus hold locked in and Mint at mercy. Mint's moaning was like music to Lumi's ears, as Lumi would continue to plunge the foot long dildo into her opponent even after she collapsed to the mat. "You can't hide your excitemeent from me, putain. All of these people are watching you moan and groan as I fuck you silly." Lumi then started to stir the dildo inside of Mint's pussy to raise Mint's arousal, hoping to force her opponent to cum in front of the AFW crowd. Lumi then saw the referee walk in close toward Mint's face with the microphone, but Lumi said "Oh no, no,no. You would deny these fine fans the satisfaction of a nice long humiliating match. Go back to your corner, don't worry it's okay to stare." Lumi said to the referee to try to prolong the match.

321Shazam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail on Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:10 am

"Mmm.. Ahh.. N-No.. G-Get.. Off.. Mmm.." Mint barely managed to stutter out weakly between long drawn out moans, slowly shaking her head as she did so to truly try and express her displeasure.

As she was reminded that there was an audience watching all this happen to her, Mint's already bright red face managed to light up even further as attempted to increase her struggling.

Instantly feeling Lumi begin to stir the dildo around Mint let out a sharp gasp whilst her somewhat raised head fell back to the mat. Unable to withstand the intense pleasure she began unwillingly dribbling, adding more bodily fluids to the already covered canvas.

Managing to turn her head a little bit Mint noticed Lumi's panties which she had dropped earlier. Desperate not to cum in front of so many people she sent her one free trembling arm to grab them, hoping that perhaps she could somehow use them to fight back.

Fluffy Tail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:29 am

Lumi was just having her way with Mint. Mint's moans were being heard throughout the arena. "Let me make this a moment you'll never forget."Lumi Stopped stirring the dildo, and then started to roughly thrusting it inside Mint's pussy. Lumi had a smug grin on her face ask she fucked Mint as hard as she wanted in front of the crowd. Lumi was enjoying this moment, and she only thought about how satisfying it will be to see, as well as hear Mint cumming in front of the AFW audience.

321Shazam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top