Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 11 Registered, 1 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 1 Bot

Battleofomega4, bricktown, CybeastGregarX, Deus001, Gator_Tooth, Harrier, killcarrion, KillerV, Person, starvalentine, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:33 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Recent absence and delayed threads

Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:10 am by Lunchador

Hey, all! Wanted to send a message here to apologize for my recent absence, and the threads I've left hanging for the last month or so. Been dealing with some physical and mental health issues that have kept me from posting for awhile. It Want to sincerely apologize to those who I've had ongoing threads with during this time, and to those who have been waiting for me to start something with them. I feel like I'm ready to start trying to be active, again, and hope folks will be willing to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Miss Fortune

Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:30 am by starvalentine

She's baaaccckkk!

"Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing the Queen of New York, The Sicilian Assassin...... MISS FORTUNE! Madison Oppenheim!!

Spoiler:

Comments: 7

Found my HHH

Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:40 am by starvalentine

Found my inner HHH and buried some of my roster. If anyone cares to look its here http://www.afwrpg.com/t15808-starvalentines-roster

Comments: 3

Emma Lexington

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emma Lexington

Post by Edmund on Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:03 am

Name: Naoko Haru
Sex: Female
Birthday: November 5th
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blond
Height: 5'3
Weight: 98 lbs
Nationality: Britain
Alignment: Face
Entrance music:

Emma's alternate attire:

Wrestling Information
Strategy: Emma is an all rounder, a jack of all trades, she can do a bit of everything like strikes, submissions, throws, aerial attacks and etc. Thus she doesn't have any real weakness but nor does she have any real strengths, thus master of none. She tends to get a bit carried away in her matches and can get reckless.
Type: All Rounder

Preferred Attacks: Throws and punches

Preferred Matches: Cage Matches

Endurance: ***
Strength: ***
Speed: ***
Defense: **
Technique: **

Finishing Moves: The Last Ride

Wrestling Attire: Same as her picture

Personality: Emma is usually a king, sweet and outgoing person both in and out of the ring. Though this doesn't mean she won't fight back or can get angry. In fact when facing certain opponents she can be down right mean and insulting. 

Past
Emma was one of the smartest girls at her small village in England. She enjoyed watching wrestling on tele and would practice in abandoned lots with the boys and girls that gathered there. She also tricked the boys into buying fake indian arrow heads for a pound each. She moved on to high school where she became one of the school's best wrestlers. She met Naoko, her best friend there and formed a lasting alliance. She came in second place in a tournament and made the finals, but lost in the last round. She moved out of high school to pursue a career at a local coffee shop. She had established a good relationship with the store owner and ended up as the new store owner when the first one wanted to close down the shop. When she retired early, she handed it down to another manager who ended up driving its business into the ground. She moved on to the afw to further her career as a wrestler.

Finisher:
The last ride:

Wins
Draws
Losses
Vs Druscilla Dappercat
Vs Ciel Aonlous

Friends:
Enemies:
Rivals:
Ciel Aonlous
Lover: