Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 19 Registered, 1 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Cirno, dragonswill, Kelsea, KillerV, Link-mon, Lobo, Mira Andreva, Mystery Dragon, Ragdoll_Jobbers, RJD, SleeperAgent94, snappleR, Teesta, tehbohemian, ThunderFox, TiefBlau, Vcom7418, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for a matchup.

Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:24 am by Link-mon

Hey. Finally got my approval and now looking for my first match on the site.
Heres my first girl. Anything will do just looking to get a start.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15550-anna-ivers#430893

Comments: 0

Back to the forum ^^'

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:27 pm by wrestleryu

Yay I'm finally getting back to the forum, trying to get to my old matches and willing to start new roleplays too Smile

For those who have ben waiting too much for my replies and are not willing to continue an oooold thread, I will totally understand.

For those who didn't miss me at all: Prrrrrrrt! Razz

Comments: 2

Nice to meet you all!!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:36 am by Link-mon

Hello. Im a new person here and have kinda been wanting to join in for awhile. Finally going to start and hope to have something up when I can. Looking forward to working with you. Smile

Comments: 14

AFW Apartment Catfight: Lili Rochefort vs. Karen Karuse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AFW Apartment Catfight: Lili Rochefort vs. Karen Karuse

Post by 321Shazam on Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:28 am

Attire: Bikini

Victory Conditions: The only way to win the match is to knock your opponent out.

The only Hentai Moves that are allowed are kissing, fondling/groping, and crotch rubbing

Lili's Gold Bikini:

Lili entered the AFW apartment complex in her favorite gold bikini. As she walked around looking for the room reserved for the match she thought about her opponent that challenged her, Karen Karuse. From what she's heard, she's a fellow street fighter just like Lili was. However, Lili was graceful in her fighting, and she was a bit nervous wondering if Karen was a brutish street fighter. Lili was indeed nervous, but she couldn't turn down a direct challenge like this one. An apartment catfight, the only way was to win by knockout.

Lili finally got to the room booked for the match as she saw that the room was bare. The room only had the four walls, and the hard floor. Lili looked around the room and said "Well, it's not up to my usual standards but at least it's clean here." Lili said as she walked over to one corner of the room. The room had multiple mini cameras broadcasting the match to the AFW audience, as well as only one referee to ensure the final KO. Lili and the referee now waited for Karen to make her way into the room so they can get the match underway.

321Shazam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AFW Apartment Catfight: Lili Rochefort vs. Karen Karuse

Post by Whitekeeper on Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:44 pm

Spoiler:

It had been quite awhile since Karen last fought in the AFW and she was starving to throw down. She wore a black bikini, with a half-buttoned blouse that was 2 sizes too small draped around her, hiding neither her impressive rack nor her taut tummy. She knew nothing about her opponent, only that she was very, very unlucky to have come to face her.

She entered the room, eyeing her sexy blonde opponent from the moment she walked in. The referee locked the door behind them, and Karen slowly walked to the centre of the room, staring at her opponent all the way.

Whitekeeper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam on Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:15 pm

Karen had finally made her entrance, Lili took a moment to look at her opponent. Karen was beautiful, and she looked like she could take some serious punishment, and bounce back. Once the referee locked the door Lili made her way to the center of the room to meet with Karen, their eyes met as they got into a stare down. Before the referee would start the match Lili would say "So you're my opponent? Good Luck, may the best woman win." Lili said as she got into a ready stance, and then the referee started the match.

321Shazam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top