by Yori Yesterday at 6:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 3:09 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 1:59 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Yesterday at 1:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A 'Friendly' Spar

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A 'Friendly' Spar - Page 4 Empty Re: A 'Friendly' Spar

Post by Zithpith Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:32 am

Kara smiles at her opponent squirming underneath and can feel herself getting drunk on his moans. She yelps as she feels fists slam into her thighs. Not that it’s entirely unpleasant, since he isn’t hitting at full strength.

“No!” she says as Daisuke struggles underneath her. “If you don’t give up now you can sweat yourself unconscious down there for all I care.”

Though Kara herself can feel the heat of their bodies pressed against each other rising. And the ambient heat isn’t helping. She tries to focus on something else besides the heat.

“Come on, just give up already, I’ll give you an ice cream if you’re nice,” she says, bribing isn’t usually her style but it’s really freaking hot.

If Daisuke answers with anything other than an apology Kara will try to squeeze her thighs together to make him give up.

Zithpith
Zithpith

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:57 pm

Daisuke had massively underestimated Kara, the wrestling prince didn't anticipate the rookie to be quite a formidable foe and his own stipulation might just work against him. Still, he wriggled on his back an squirmed while his hands tried to pry off her legs from his neck.

Things were really getting hot indeed, they had been wrestling for a bit and Kara had already been working out prior to that so she was probably more worn out than Daisuke but she still held her own quite well. Meanwhile Daisuke groaned and moaned in pain, his hands still trying to smack at her thighs to try and make her let go.

"Uugghhn....*cough*....I-m not apologizing Kara...Uuggh....not to a sweaty tomboy like you!!" he taunted back. In truth both were drenched in sweat others warmth and sweat, the gym room ring was getting quite musky.

Daisuke chuckled a bit at that last comment but remained focused in trying to break free from the scissors "Mmmgghh *Huff*cough*huff* I-ice cream would be nice to cool off" he grunted.

Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Zithpith Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:02 am

Kara huffs, more from her fatigue than acting insulted. The heat doesn’t bother her that much, she’d never been bothered much by it. The burning in her leg muscles is something else altogether. Getting a lungful of the musky scent coming from Dasiuke’s body doesn’t help. She sucks in a deep breath as she tries to poor on the pressure.

“Better a tomboy than a pansy like Daisuke,” she teases, and pinches his side playfully. “Hear that down there pansy?”

He must have taken exception to that because just then Daisuke’s fist slams into her thighs. She lets out a yelp and her legs shiver. She can feel them slipping against Daisuke’s sweaty body, and her legs shudder as fatigue catches up.

‘Come on Kara don’t you dare let this guy get out of this,’ she thinks to herself. ‘He’s just about to break.’

She will desperately try to keep her hold in place, placing her hands to either side of Daisuke to stabilize herself.

“T-then give up, I’ll b-buy you a cone or two, m-maybe,” she says between heavy breaths.

Zithpith
Zithpith

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:21 am

Both Kara and Daisuke were drenched in each others sweat at this point, with the two rolling around in each others sweat as they tussled and grappled each other but it seemed like Kara had Daisuke right where she wanted him, down on his back and trapped in her head scissor as she controlled her prince well, making him suffer as she was winning both the battle and the war of the words.

"Ummgghhh N-NO! Im not apologizing uggghhh AAHHHH" he suddenly moaned out louder as he started to roll around left and right when he felt her legs squeezing harder and his side being pinched playfully.

However there was nothing playful about a heated match between the two which was lasting a lot longer than Daisuke had anticipated by wrestling a new girl.

Suddenly the sound of a door opening and closing echoes around the gym and one of the staff members came whistling around with the keys swinging about in his hands. "*sniff* Geez, the scent here is more thicker than usua- what the heck?!" the staff member saw two wrestlers still in the gym, tussling it out despite gym hours being closed about 15 min ago.

The guy came about near ring side "Hey hey hey you two, break it up. Both you girlfriend and boyfriend can settle your differences at home- gym hours closed boys and girls" he said hopping onto the apron.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Zithpith Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:59 am

Kara swears as her grip begins to slip, and she tries to fix her position. That’s when the doors of the gym slam open. The sound surprises her so much she almost jumps a surprising distance off of Daisuke. She gets on her knees and notices the staff member at the door.

It’s only now that she realizes just how long she’s been here. And how much the place stinks, not that any of that comes from her, of course. Though the staffer’s comment makes her head snaps up.

“G-girlfriend?! Wait I’m not his girlfriend!” her face turns red, more from anger than embarrassment, but there’s still a bit of that.

She gives a sidelong glance at Daisuke, and rubs her legs where they were hit.

“You’re really lucky he came in just then, I’d have had you,” she says, though she isn’t entirely certain of that.

Zithpith
Zithpith

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:32 am

Daisuke was panicking now, his body was wriggling about on its back as he shifted to his left and right side from time to time while smacking at her thighs but Kara seemed quite determined to make him sorry or knock him out. The wrestling prince kept fighting the rookie girls scissor but it was proving to be a difficult task as she had her legs wrapped around him quite tight and soon he was panting for every breath, his body shinning in sweat and their musk filled the gym aroma.

He was now down on his back, not moving much but barely slapping her thighs until he felt her legs unwrap around from his neck, allowing him to take fresh breaths of air. After a few minutes of massaging his neck and breathing in fresh air, Daisuke soon realized he had neither given up or did he passed out but it seemed luck was on his side as the gym had already been closed well before their match could come to its epic conclusion.

Kara was down on her knees next to him, glaring down at the downed prince who simply glared back at her with his teeth clenched. "Ugh, as if a tomboy girl like her could ever be my girlfriend" he groaned before getting back up on his knees infront of her, the two still giving each other serious looks.

The gym staffer looked confused "Alright you two, wrap it up and hit the showers" he said before getting off the apron and moving outside, leaving the two.

Daisuke slowly got back up on his feet, adjusting his wrestling briefs as his chest heaved up and down from his panting. "Mngh, this....this isnt over Kara" he would moan softly before continuing " I refuse to accept a draw.....we WILL settle this" he said motioning her to get up so they may talk it out. In truth, Daisuke was still feeling quite shocked.....overwhelmed and embarrassed at how this new girl wrestled so well! To save his pride....he needed an outcome.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Zithpith Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:54 am

“H-hey wait a minute! We hadn’t fini-,” a jap of pain from her leg stops her, and a glance at the attendant shows he isn’t happy at the thought of them continuing.
But Daisuke is already standing up, and motioning her to get up.
She stands up, using the ropes to help herself up.

‘Yea, there’s no way I’m let him off easy,’ she thinks to herself.

She noticed just how beaten up Daisuke looks, and he looks more beat up than she thought.

‘Well, I guess I got him better than I realized,’

As she rights herself she realizes she’s in no shape to get into another match so quick. She had to think.

“If you want to finish this, I’m all for it. But I’ve got a better idea. As much fun as it’d be to kick your ass now, what if we settle this in the ring? No one’s going to interrupt us then,”

Zithpith
Zithpith

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:36 pm

At this point, Daisuke was probably glad that the gym attendant got in the way and ordered the two to clear the ring for cleaning and general checking. Had it not been for him, he would have probably had to apologize to the rookie or worse- passed out in the ring with her victorious. His voice caused Kara to flinch a bit and retract her legs, enough for Daisuke to slip free and move away from her- panting heavily as he took fresh breathes of air.

He got back up and made his intentions clear. However Kara didn't want to back down either, despite her walking gingerly a bit and needing the ropes to get back up on her feet. The two were face to face once more, however unlike when they first met- both wrestlers were panting heavily and drenched in their own and each others sweat as they still refused to back down.

" Good, I'm listening" he said when she offered him a better solution, however he soon clenched his teeth in anger and grunted when she mentioned she could kick his ass right here right now. " Hmph? you want an official match in the ring with me huh? Well, fine. If that's what it takes to put you in your *huff*....*huff*...place then fine, I accept. You and me, one on one" he said brushing his wet hair back with his hands as the two squared off in the middle of the ring.

" I'll see you in the ring....." he said before backing off Kara "Next time, dont forget the pre-match shower damnit" he grinned in arrogance, taunting her again as he made his way out of the ring- going back towards the gym for a much needed shower for himself.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Zithpith Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:11 am

Kara grins as Daisuke’s agreement, nodding and sending a few stray drops of sweat flying.

“Yea, we’ll see in the ring won’t we? Maybe this time you won’t forget your manners,” she says. “Or I’ll have to remind you again.”

She watches Daisuke go to let herself catch her breath, and idly throws an angry glance at the gym attendant. Maybe she had been a bit closer to winning than she suspected. Well she’ll have to wait for their next match.

She idly brings her armpit up and her nose wrinkles by itself.

“Yea showers isn’t a bad idea,” she says under her breath.

She slips out of the ring, half jogging half sprinting to find Rian to set up their next match.

Zithpith
Zithpith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4