Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Laser Shark Title Match: Arasinya Vs. Daisuke

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Laser Shark Title Match: Arasinya Vs. Daisuke - Page 6 Empty Re: Laser Shark Title Match: Arasinya Vs. Daisuke

Post by Maxy Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:08 am

Not feeling any last moment restriction by Arasinya nor problems with herself on the ladder, Daisuke managed to grab hold of the belt and and remove it from the cable hook. She held the belt up high as the bell sounded and her being announced as the winner and the new champion. She remained at the top of the ladder for a moment after lowering her arm and holding the belt close to her and thought back. Back at how the tournament started and the two matches she had before this one being being made for the final match. She was proud of what she accomplished.

As she came back down and touched her feet on the canvas she had her arm raised by the referee, it was a good feeling. She then turned to leave but then noticed Arasinya and how she was still handing over the ropes. Both times the two of them fought on Dai's journey to the title Arasinya made Dai work her butt off and kept things very close. With that thought in mind Daisuke stepped between the ropes and helped Arasinya to the outside and leaned her against the side of the ring. She looks at Arasinya's face and wipes a tear from her face and softly tells her. She wanted to thank her for being a tough competitor both times they fought. Arasinya had just as much of a chance as she did and while Daisuke came out on top she owed it to Arasinya for putting her up to the test. However, for now she kept it short and told her while putting an around around her "Thank you...for everything."

She would remain that for a moment if Arasinya had anything to say to her at the moment in response before resuming her celebration and taking it to the locker room area. It would only be a matter of time before her friends that were watching joined her and she had a feeling they would want to celebrate along side her. The first one she saw was her husband Sion. They hugged each other as he congratulated her on her title win. She felt like now she could let her excitement truly come out. She had a lot of respect for Arasinya and while she was excited of winning the belt she didn't want to come across as gloating in front of her fallen and hanging opponent. She still showed signs of being glad and excited for her victory out there, but now she felt she could really let all of her emotions out. She had a feeling that while the match may have ended, the night was just getting started.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Laser Shark Title Match: Arasinya Vs. Daisuke - Page 6 Empty Re: Laser Shark Title Match: Arasinya Vs. Daisuke

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:09 pm

And that was it. The bell has sounded, the crowds are cheering, and the match was over. Arasinya was still over the ropes as Daisuke held up her belt in victory. After a while, the elf felt the skunk help her out of the ropes and go outside the ring in order for her to lean against the side. She would smile as her tears were wiped away and was thanked for this fight.

In reply, Arasinya smiled and said, "You're welcome, Daisuke. Congratulations." Soon, their friends would join in and celebrate with Daisuke on her victory. Jill would help Arasinya out and help her walk back with the rest of the group. After all, the elf and the skunk would remain friends no matter what and the celebration was about to commence.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6