by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Training Dummy

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Training Dummy - Page 4 Empty Re: Training Dummy

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:26 pm

Alma kept going by pushing Sig's face deeper between her legs, causing the smaller girl to really start squirming helplessly now, rubbing her features on her captor's crotch rather involuntarily as the result.

She's loving her predicament, but if she passed out that would mean that she wouldn't be able to continue experiencing it for a bit. Not really having an option to free herself, she instinctively tapped Alma's thigh a few times to signal the girl that she needed a short break.

"Mmmm...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:48 pm

Alma was keep squeezing little ones neck and at this point she enjoyed it so much, that she start moving her hips around to grind the crotch all over Sig's face. And than she felt taping on her thigh. It sure bring huge smile on her face after seeing girl who beat her in offical match tapping out.

Alma already soften her grip before realizing something. There is no referee's here. And after looking around, there isn't any other people in gym either. "Sorry hun, but i think you'll take a short nap." Alma giggled, burried Sig's face back into her crotch and began squeezing with her thighs again.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:22 pm

"Mmmmggg!" Sig let out one muffled out protest as Alma decided to show no mercy and squeezed her even tighter, her squirming eventually ceased to non existent.

She limped within Alma's grasps, motionless as her consciousness faded. In the meantime she'd be completely vulnerable to whatever girl wanted to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:33 pm

Alma was keep squeezing as hard as she could and suddenly Sig's body turned in motionless bag. She wasn't sure wheter Sig passed out or not, but Alma didn't want to risk anything. She released the grip, so fresh air can fill little one's lungs and checked how is she doing. And indeed, her opponent passed out!

After, Alma grabed Sig and draged her into a corner. She sit and leans back to the turnbuckles and since little one was such a good girl, she deserved a reward. Alma placed Sig so she was leaning on her with head head resing on big breasts. She would carres her hair untill Sig wake's up.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:43 pm

Sig slowly opened her eyes and groaned weakly, feeling pretty groggy after fainting out for who knew. Her world still looked blurry, but she could feel herself leaning against something pillowy. She rolled her eyes slowly, trying to figure out where she was at the moment while her senses were recovering, and she'd eventually find Alma behind her, holding her on the corner while caressing her hair.

"Ughh... T-that wasn't too nice..." she pouted.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:00 pm

"Oh it wasn't? You know what - i think your bluffing and you loved when i made you pass out" Alma grined and keep caressing her hair. "Well, since you've been a good girl there is something you really like." Alma grabed her head and start pushing it deeper between her breasts, but making sure that Sig was still able to breathe. Meanwhile, her legs were also finding their way around Sig's body.

Still, Alma didn't put any preasure yet, just traping Sig so she can't get away. Not sure Sig already realized where her head was, Alma began moving her torso to wiggle with her breasts a little. "So what now? You still wanna be practice dummy or should we have a friendly match?"

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:08 pm

"I can safely say that I prefer to stay conscious, heh," Sig argued, although the comfy feeling of being held by Alma like this did make her want to argue with the girl less.

She purred as Alma jiggled her breasts to tease her, loving the feeling of those bouncy breasts on her head. The question didn't seem like it had a better answer. Continuing being a practice dummy had a risk of being knocked out again, but she's definitely not in a condition to fight properly either as Alma had done a number on her. In any case, they both probably would still have their fun.

"I don't know~" said Sig as she looked up at Alma. "If you're bored having no resistance I guess we can do a match?"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:19 pm

mmmmm

Alma smiled at her proposition and began slightly squeezing her thighs around Sig's waist. "Having match sound great. Now the question is if i should let you go or you're brave enough to start from this position?" As Alma end with question, she gave one hard Squeeze.

Meanwhile, she was keep holding Sig's head between her breasts. Slowly moving her upper body, Alma keep grinding her breasts to little ones head.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:28 pm

"Uhh... That wouldn't be very fair, would it...?" Sig gave Alma a playful pout while she did nothing to free herself from the girl's grasps.

It felt almost too comfy to do so after all. The leg around her waist keeping her glued to the girl's alluring figure, while those large breasts almost felt like they're massaging her head. Sig certainly wasn't care about a fair contest, and Alma didn't look like she did too. Still she'd let the girl decide on that.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:38 pm

"Well it wouldn't make any difference anyway, since i would probably cought you in hold quite fast." Alma began teasing her opponent. And Sig being relaxed in her hold just prooved that there was no need about changing anything. Alma just need to make sure that Sig won't enjoy being there anymore.

"Let's see if you have any strength to escape." Alma giggled and wraped her arms around Sig's neck. She began simultaneously squeezing Sig's waist and using arms to start with choking.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next