Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 2 Bots

HighFly, Kelsea, Ragdoll_Jobbers, Teenwrestler, tehbohemian

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Inter-promotional Hardcore Match (Mai vs Asuki)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Inter-promotional Hardcore Match (Mai vs Asuki)

Post by OmegaVan0 on Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:45 am

Mai Lee groaned as Asuki tightened her grip on her arms and pulled them out. It was definitely beginning to put a lot of pressure on her arms and made her feel like some muscles were getting strained. "Nrrrrr!" Mai Lee let out in frustration but let out a gasp of air when Asuki placed both of her feet on her back and placed her entire weight on her back and added even more pressure on her arms.

"Gaaaaaah!" Mai Lee groaned out as she kicked her legs against the mat. She knew that she couldn't let Asuki make her arms useless otherwise she would have no way of fighting back. Luckily she thought that because she was standing on her back now, Mai Lee could disrupt her balance by attempting to roll to her side and hopefully get Asuki off of her.

OmegaVan0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kamina_tamotsu on Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:54 pm

Auski hummed once more over Mai Lee's screams of pain as she wrenched the poor girl's arms back more and more. "Hmmmm hmmm hmm hmm hmmmmm Ahhh~" She nearly moaned out from those screams as they fed her sadistic motives. The witch had the girl under her control, or so she perceived.

So enveloped was Asuki in causing the girl pain, she didn't noticed that her grip had loosened up slightly. With her standing on Mai Lee's back, such a combination was not in the witch's favor. All of this went unnoticed until it was too late. "Oh Mai honey....do you think its tim- W-whoa..whoa!!" Asuki statement was cut short as she felt the girl roll out from under her. Her grip broken, Asuki felt her legs come out from under her. "Ugh!" She cried out as she fell flat on her back.

kamina_tamotsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 on Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:20 pm

Mai Lee finally managed to free herself as she grabbed her arms with each other and started to rub them. It was a rather painful hold for her to endure, but she succeeded in getting Asuki off of her. Turning her attention to the downed girl, all she could think of was revenge and instead of pulling back and recovering, she decided to go in and assault her opponent. "Time to kick your ass!" she finished Asuki's earlier interrupted question.

Pouncing on Asuki, she would attempt to wrap her left arm around Asuki's head, laying to the left side of her opponent as she rose her right hand to try and rain down her right fist into her opponent's head. It was definitely not a technically sound move and more akin to someone who fought on the streets, but this was what Mai Lee wanted as she felt it perfect conveyed her feelings to Asuki.

OmegaVan0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kamina_tamotsu on Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:17 am

Asuki, still dazed from the fall, wouldn't be able to react in time to avoid getting caught in a grounded head lock. She could feel Mai Lee's breast mash into her face, and while the feeling was nice, it didn't last long after the punches started to hail down onto the witch's face. "

"Augh...Ugh....Guh!" Asuki cried out as several punches connected. Unlike Asuki's methodical and slow opening hold, Mai Lee was on the verge of a damn animal....although who could blame her? She seemed like she was the type of girl who wanted swift revenge. Throwing her hands up, Asuki tried to block the oncoming blows while trying to get out of her opponent's grip. However, as she was forced to close her eyes, Asuki couldn't tell what she was grabbing. The first thing her hand latched onto was the back of Mai Lee's suit and the witch would try tugging at it.

kamina_tamotsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top