Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 17 Registered, 1 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

Amber Fey, Clobber Jobber, dragonswill, killcarrion, Lobo, Maxy, noob, Old_Man_Tai, Ragdoll_Jobbers, RJD, Suzanna Mey, Teenwrestler, tehbohemian, TiefBlau, Vcom7418, Winner3, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Back to the forum ^^'

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:27 pm by wrestleryu

Yay I'm finally getting back to the forum, trying to get to my old matches and willing to start new roleplays too Smile

For those who have ben waiting too much for my replies and are not willing to continue an oooold thread, I will totally understand.

For those who didn't miss me at all: Prrrrrrrt! Razz

Comments: 2

Nice to meet you all!!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:36 am by Link-mon

Hello. Im a new person here and have kinda been wanting to join in for awhile. Finally going to start and hope to have something up when I can. Looking forward to working with you. Smile

Comments: 14

Hey Y'all. Looking for a Matchup.

Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:01 am by noob

As the title says, Hey y'all. I'm just looking for more active matches for some of my characters, mostly Julia, Suzume, or Will but I doubt i'd turn stuff down for Erin or Ally.

That being said I'm really open to most match types or storyline ideas as long as it doesn't end with my characters getting injured. I would prefer something at least slightly suggestive at some point in the match though but I know that's just not some people's thing and dont wanna waste anyone's time. Wouldn't mind …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

E3 2015 So far

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

E3 2015 So far

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:44 pm

E3 is proving pretty exciting so far. Microsoft and Bethesda absolutely win with announcing Fallout 4 and that PC Mods can be brought to Xbox 1. With that, as well as announcements of Dishonored 2, and the new Doom, Bethesda did VERY well for their first ever E3 conference.

On top of which, Microsoft showed off some Halo 5, the new Tomb Raider, announced a bunch of new Indie Gaming deals and stuff in development, a new "Elite" controller (Priced at 150 bucks!? Fuuuuuuuck that), Dark Souls 3, a new Rainbow Six title, and announced that Rare, one of the best game developers of the 90's, (who Microsoft have completely wasted since buying them out in 2001) is getting some of their best stuff released for download on Xbox 1, which should be great. They also announced that Xbox 1 will be able to play Xbox 360 discs, but I dunno how unless they mean just new versions of the console.

Just to top off all the goodies already brought to the table, Microsoft announced a new IP in ReCore, which looks interesting on its own (and has an adorable robot dog), but REALLY wowed people by showing off the Hololens....and really, this shit has to be seen to be believed:

https://youtu.be/2NdUv-yLae8

Ubisoft announced its usual yearly bullshit with yet another Assassins Creed title, called Syndicate (this one looks like it just rips off Assassins Creed: Brotherhood in terms of ideas), but managed a few surprises with the return of the Ghost Recon series and a sequel to the excellent South Park: Stick of Truth.

EA announced a new Fifa (yearly sports title...hooray) but impressed with a new Star Wars: The Old Republic expansion, a new MMO in Star Wars Battlefront, a sequel to the underrated Mirrors Edge, and a new IP in Unravel...which, while basically being "Kirbys Epic Yarn meets Little Big Planet" is still goddamn adorable.

Sony did what we expected: Black Ops 3, Uncharted 4, Timed Exclusives and all that nonsense. But they DID surprise with a new IP in Horizon: Zero Dawn, which, while somewhat similar to ReCore (both games have female main characters in a post apocalyptic world dealing with robots) this game goes with a more Tomb Raider-esque flow and seems centered on hunting.

Then came the two biggest shocks of the show so far: Final Fantasy 7, perhaps the most beloved (and god knows certainly the most over hyped and over rated) RPG game of all time, is being remade for PS4. Now, I don't mean just given an HD Port, where is still PS1 graphics that are just shined up. No no no, they are COMPLETELY remaking it, from the ground up.

On top of that, 16 long years after Shenmue 2 came out and wowed gamers, but sadly undersold and seemed a dead series, Sony announced a Kickstarter campaign to fund the making of SHENMUE 3, surprising the hell out of everyone. The Kickstarter campaign had a goal of 2 Million dollars, within 32 days, and its already BEATEN that goal is LESS THAN 24 HOURS. Given Sonys deep pockets, its clear this was mostly an attempt to see just who was actually interested in getting Shenmue 3...and the answer is everybody.

Finally, the last of the major companies, Nintendo....actually disappointed on stage. Super Mario Maker, which lets you make your own Mario game off preset designs, is impressive, fun, and works as sort of an entry into legit game design for those looking to get into that business. Aside from that however, nothing announced really seems special. Sure theres a new Zelda, Metriod, and Yoshi game, but all 3 of them are just copy/paste 3DS multiplayer party games. Thats just lazy. Star Fox Zero looks interesting, but we've yet to find out if its actually a new entry in the series, or just a remake of Star Fox 64 (My moneys on a prequel though)

Thats the major news out so far, but since E3 goes on till Thursday, there is sure to be more news soon.

Old_Man_Tai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: E3 2015 So far

Post by Alexandra on Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:08 pm

Shenmue is garbage and the FFVII remake is going to be trash.

The Zelda and Metroid games aren't copy-paste games. They're new unique entries into their franchises.

Star Fox Zero is a brand new game and FUCKING PLATINUM is working on it so it's going to be the best shit ever.

Sony's not behind the Shenmue Kickstarter either, they just wanted to show it off to help Yu Suzuki get some press for it.

Alexandra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 on Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:17 pm

Kingdom Hearts 3 looks fantastic. Glad it's coming to the Xbox One.

Tracer
Tension
Dave Blake
Eren Roth
The Rider
Fur n Feathers
Jack Frost
Rapunzel Corona
Sliker the Slime

SleeperAgent94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra on Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:18 pm

I gave up on Kingdom Hearts a long time ago. The story stopped making any sense and the goddamn X-Blade completely broke me. >__<

Alexandra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 on Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:19 pm

Ok I respectfully disagree. I have stuck with the game since childhood and after finally seeing it here at E3< i'm excited to see where it takes us next.

Tracer
Tension
Dave Blake
Eren Roth
The Rider
Fur n Feathers
Jack Frost
Rapunzel Corona
Sliker the Slime

SleeperAgent94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo on Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:43 pm

STARFOX! FINALLY!

DARK SOULS III

Muh DICK. zomg

FALLOUT!

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid

Lobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse on Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:06 pm

Everything Alex likes is the shittiest thing ever. Like that one thing he said, total trash.

Bluemouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo on Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:10 pm

B-BUT!

He said Starfox was going to be the hypenominal, extra hard, super sleek, hype as shit, balls is deep, engine creeped, big bleeped, wamma jammin sooflay of awesome. Sad

Lobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu on Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:23 am

This looks like it will be a total shitshow, but I'm still gonna by a Wii U just to play the hell out of it.

k0hryuu

View user profile http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo on Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:25 am

k0hryuu.

We were hoping for a Jojo game by Platinum.

Lobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top