Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

For all those who love FFVII and can't wait for the HD port...

+5
vhamelin
KillerV
Cy_Man
Kelevra
killcarrion
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

For all those who love FFVII and can't wait for the HD port... Empty For all those who love FFVII and can't wait for the HD port...

Post by killcarrion Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:11 pm

Just remember Cloud once got into a hot tub full of naked dudes in a sex hotel and afterwards he cross dressed to get into some pimp's bedroom...

...wherein he and two other party members threatened to chop the guys dick off.

MOST INFLUENTIAL RPG OF THIS OR ANY OTHER GENERATION!!! GAME OF THE YEAR!!! TEN OUT OF TEN!!!

Back to top Go down

For all those who love FFVII and can't wait for the HD port... Empty Re: For all those who love FFVII and can't wait for the HD port...

Post by Kelevra Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:35 pm

And you say that like it's a bad thing I'll play the the hell out of it. Seeing all that in HD will probably leave me in stitches from laughing so hard. Honestly I still can't believe that they're actually doing it.

Back to top Go down

For all those who love FFVII and can't wait for the HD port... Empty Re: For all those who love FFVII and can't wait for the HD port...

Post by Cy_Man Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:39 pm

After all these years of Square Enix saying that they'll never make a remake of Final Fantasy VII, they finally gave into it. They even said one of the reasons they never wanted to remake FF7 was because it would have taken much longer to make then it did for Final Fantasy XIII

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:22 pm

I am looking forward to see it in HD

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by vhamelin Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:21 pm

CybeastGregarX wrote:After all these years of Square Enix saying that they'll never make a remake of Final Fantasy VII, they finally gave into it. They even said one of the reasons they never wanted to remake FF7 was because it would have taken much longer to make then it did for Final Fantasy XIII

That's because they would have to update the poly models they used for the PS1. It would cost a great deal of money to go through the models and fix them up to be more realistic looking, plus they would (most likely) hire VAs to do the work. Unless they already invested in mocapping.

Honestly, their are a ton of other projects they could revive as opposed to FF7 personally. Yeah, it was descent in terms of what they were able to do with the PS1 Engine, but it does feel like they forget how to balance a game after that. They focus more on the graphics with spending less on the storyline and dynamics with the character development. Besides, it's bad enough most of the fan base goes ga-ga over Sephiroth (Who didn't really do much aside killing three people, burn a village and get tossed into the core of the Mako Reactor.)

I would prefer them to see Squeenix try and redo Final Fantasy VI like they did with IV DS. I really enjoyed that game out of all of them since it was very well balanced and had a few surprises to it. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:12 pm

The remake is going to be trash. Square hasn't made a great game in years, and I can guarantee they'll cut a lot of the more controversial things out of the game (The entirely of Wall Market, Cloud physically beating on Aeris right after the Temple of the Ancients, etc).

They're probably going to add in a lot of the shitty EU stuff too. >__< I can guaran-damn-tee they aren't going to get Cloud's personality right at all.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:34 pm

Inb4 it gets scrapped and all the assets transferred to Final Fantasy XVII

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:08 am

I want to see the mini games in HD, those would be fun, GOLD SAUCER!

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:11 am

Cloud has a personality?

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:15 am

Yes, he does.

But Square and most of the fanbase forgot that when they starting doing all the EU crap. >__<
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next