by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Teacher and Student

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Teacher and Student - Page 2 Empty Re: Teacher and Student

Post by Alexandra Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:25 pm

Miss Spencer sighed, and began her explanation once Sharaiya told her that she wasn't aware of the details of what the  AFW wanted from them.

"Well," she began, reaching up to adjust her glasses again. "There is a match type the AFW has done several times in the past, a Teacher vs. Schoolgirl match. It always involved one wrestling dressed as a schoolgirl, and the other...well, as a teacher." She sighed again, glancing at Sharaiya once more, and continued. "Usually they drag me in for the teacher role, for obvious reasons, and they're wanting me to do another one. It's been quite some time since they've had the match, and apparently there's a large number of fans demanding another one."

With a helpless shrug, she smiled, and continued onward with her explanation. "This time, however, they really want us to play up the teacher and schoolgirl roles. They want myself and my opponent, whoever she may be, to really get 'into character', so to speak. Full costumes, full acting before, during, and after the match, and so on. I told them that I would be fine with that, so long as I was informed of my opponent beforehand and had a chance to meet with her."

A slight blush crossed Muriel's cheeks, and she grinned, a little sheepishly. "I've, ah, had a few bad experiences in the past with this sort of match. They've put me up against...mm, let's say a few unsavory young women. They weren't pleasant experiences, that much is for sure."

She went quiet for a moment, then spoke up again, looking curiously towards Sharaiya. "So...are you interested in such a match? You seem like a good sort, and I believe that you and I could put on a good show together. If you're not, it's fine. I'll inform the management and they'll find me someone else, I suppose." Her words were light, and not pressuring, but inwardly part of the teacher hoped that Sharaiya was interested. She really did seem like a nice sort of young lady.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:25 am

Sharaiya had understood the match type, mainly because she had similar ones, though against other schoolgirls. She summarized the new information Miss Spencer gave her, which was ironically making it look like the teacher was lecturing the student, something that did not go lost by Sharaiya. She simply gave the woman a smile when she understood the purpose, and it was rather easy for Sharaiya to act like a schoolgirl since she had done it plenty of times.

" I am very interested in being tutored by you, miss Spencer. " She giggled rather teasingly, hands behind her back again as she had sized the woman up, and figured that it was not only going to be a fun fight, it was going to be a more even one than the ones she had so far. Perhaps this time she could actually find herself enjoying the match and not make it feel like such a chore anymore. " I will do whatever I can to please the Teacher and get my A. " She shook her head a little bit, a soft chuckle escaping her. " I suppose I need to work on my schoolgirl attitude, but I am very interested in doing this with you. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:22 am

Muriel raised a hand to her mouth, covering a gentle laugh as she listened to Sharaiya already falling into character. She had decided that she did quite like this girl already, and for once, she had a feeling she was going to enjoy her match against her.

"Ah! Your attitude is fine!" She assured Sharaiya, shaking her head with a smile. "I see no problems with it at all, and I'm glad that you're eager for this!" She paused, and then continued. "Truthfully, I'm looking forward to it as well. You do seem like a rather nice young lady, and the more I talk to you, the more I'm looking forward to meeting you in the ring."

She paused again, then a light blush crossed her cheeks, the teacher suddenly looking very sheepish. "Just one question, though. You...ahh...do you have a schoolgirl costume to wear, Miss Drackanov?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:06 am

Quietly listened to teacher's reply, bringing one hand up, pushing a few bangs from her left eye with the side of her index and middle finger. Even though they came back, they weren't exactly bothering her vision anymore. Her attention returning to Miss Spencer, who asked her if she had any schoolgirl uniforms to use in the match. In truth, she had more than just one. Various colors she had picked from both different schools and her previous modeling career, allowing her to always dress in a new outfit if she chose for it.

" I have multiple ones, to be honest. " She brought her hand out in front of her, extending the fingers so her other hand could come up and count on those fingers. " I got a normal white and blue one.. A Black and red one.. Oh, even a Sailor Soldier one that kinda looks like one.. Hmm. Yeah, I am good to go on that part. " She would have to thoroughly search through her closet to find the exact numbers, but she'll get to that some other time. " And you seem like a very pleasant young woman, I can't wait to see what you have in store for me, miss Spencer. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:56 pm

Muriel blushed at Sharaiya's compliment, looking away from her with a laugh, nervously rubbing at the back of her head. "Ah...t-thank you, Miss Drackanov...but I hardly think I qualify as a young woman anymore!"

She laughed again, and shook her head, looking back towards the young beauty with a smile. "I suppose things are settled, then?" She asked, glancing over Sharaiya once again, unable to pull her gaze away from the girl. "I suppose next time we meet, it'll be in the ring then."

She looked towards the practice ring in the gym, then glanced back at Sharaiya. "I would ask you if you'd like to do a bit of sparring, just to get to know each other's style a bit better, but you don't seem to be dressed for it. It's kind of a shame, really..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:49 am

Sharaiya was quite amused with the way the teacher was acting towards both compliments and the questions she had given the schoolgirl. She crossed her arms underneath her chest once Miss Spencer continued the conversation, a nod following when the teacher said that they were going to meet at the ring after today. Her head tilted to the side to follow the woman's gaze towards the ring, soon a smirk appearing on her lips when those words came from Miss Spencer, something that actually delighted her.

" I can fight like this. " She would reply, carefully taking one arm from the short summer jacket before the other one followed, holding the jacket by her side and made her way towards the ring. " I have all day to spend with you, miss Spencer. " She teased, putting her jacket on one of the training mats before she would slip herself into the ring and back onto her feet, weakening the laces at the side of her racing skirt to allow her some wider movement with her legs. " See? No problem at all. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:05 am

"A...are you sure?" Miss Spencer asked, her gaze following Sharaiya into the ring, watching as she slipped off her jacket and loosened her skirt. She caught herself eyeing the girl up and down, looking over every inch of the girl's body as she prepared herself in the ring.

"Ah!" With her cheeks darkening further, Muriel looked away, and hurried to the ringside herself, climbing onto the apron and then into the ring, glancing towards Sharaiya once more. "Are you really sure?" She asked again, her eyes flittering down the Violet beauty's shapely form again. "It seems like a nice outfit, and not the type of thing that one would spar in..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:04 am

" Don't worry about my outfit, I have plenty of others. " She would reply, waiting for the teacher to get into the ring, patiently waiting for Miss Spencer to get ready, actually showing excitement for a change. Normally, she didn't seem to care all that much who she was fighting, but this time there was curiosity filling her head, wondering just how good the woman was, and if she had the ability to fight her way through Sharaiya's holds. After she was sure Miss Spencer was ready to go against her, she would push herself from the corner, her arms uncrossing as she took those steps towards the Teacher.

" Let's see what you got, Miss Spencer.. I don't think a teacher would want to belong in a schoolgirl's pin ~ " She teased, clearly amused by the whole idea of the match they would have in the future, that she decided to use a bit of it already. Her arms came up, hands opens and ready to lock up with Miss Spencer, curious to see how much power the Teacher had in her, and if she was able to fight her off!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:11 am

Muriel was ready as soon as she entered the ring, The teacher moved towards the center of the canvas, giving Sharaiya a slight nod to let her know she was ready.

"I doubt that will be happening, Miss Drackanov,", she answered back, an amused tone in her voice. Her own arms rose up, her hands open wide to meet Sharaiya's challenge. She waited for Sharaiya to step forward, and then the blonde teacher moved in towards her, lunging straight at the younger beauty. Her hands went straight for Sharaiya's, their fingers entwining together as she met the girl in a lock-up.

With a soft grunt, Miss Spencer began to push against the girl, eager to see how much power the student had in her!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:06 am

Sharaiya was not going to back down from the challenge the Teacher came with, keeping a nice, tight hold on the woman's hands as the pushing contest begun. While Sharaiya's legs were the most dangerous set of limbs at her disposal, her arms were not far from being powerful themselves. She pushed against the Teacher with everything she had, finding Miss Spencer to be quite the challenge to push back. The Russian beauty found herself in a pinch when it looked like she was not able to push Miss Spencer back, but slowly losing ground instead!

She thought about using some sort of cheap trick to break the hold, but she was curious to see how this woman fought, and decided against doing anything else but push with all her strength against the teacher, trying to find some way to overpower her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down