Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

'Accepted' Domination

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

'Accepted' Domination - Page 4 Empty Re: 'Accepted' Domination

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:49 am

He didn't see what was coming until it did. She lifted his head up, and he looks at the tall woman with a red blushed face. She then decided to make him even more red by applying a headscissor to him, with Conza's face directly against her panties. His legs kick around a bit as he struggled to break free.

The embarrassment, the pain of the move...He quickly tapped on her thigh not even a full minute into the move. He had to get out of this and get onto his feet. He couldn't just be a rag doll for her anymore. "M-Mmmmm!"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:15 am

The look on Conza’s face was exquisite, but even better was the way he struggled once her thighs clamped around his head, trapping his face right against her crotch. “Mmmm, that’s nice~” she cooed as his struggling caused his face to rub up wonderfully over her barely covered womanhood. And she lightly bit her lower lip and started to gently thrust her hips, grinding herself into his trapped face.

A giggle then escaped Minerva’s lips when Conza tapped out on her thigh. “Already? What’s the matter, don’t you like it down there?” she asked teasingly while reaching a hand out to pet his head, not yet releasing him form her hold. But after a moment, Minerva grabbed the hand that had tapped on her thigh and loosened her legs around his neck. The raven haired sadist then moved one leg so she could pull his arm into their clutches, then locked her legs around him again, this time securing him in a triangle choke.

Once the hold was in place, Minerva purred while laying back and resting her arms behind her head, as if she doing something as relaxing and casual as sunbathing on the beach. She wanted it to be perfectly clear how effortlessly she could dominate him in her clutches any way she saw fit.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:51 am

Too late were things starting to seem clear for the small boy. But, they did start to become clear when sue began to gently grind herself on his face. No, he hadn't put Tue whole puzzle together. That would need blatant proof or explanation. No, what he realizes is that Minerva was getting off on how easy it was to dominate him.

But, she didn't know that he knew that yet. He just had to play this low-key so he could get out of this hold. Conza could feel her grabbing his arm that was tapping and trap it too in her hold. That was when he simply switched hands and used his other free hand to continue tapping out. His legs and feet would bend back and kick in the air. The only sounds he made were muffled into her crotch.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:17 pm

The muffled sounds against her panty-clad sex elicited another purr from Minerva’s lips, which remained curled in a grin as she felt Conza continuing to tap out. “Oh I don’t think so.” Minerva said. “I’m not even close to finished with you yet, my dear~” With that, she then began to slowly swing her legs from side to side while keeping the triangle choke locked in, dragging Conza through the air right along with her legs. And of course, all the while she remained comfortable and relaxed as she laid there on the mat, thoroughly enjoying how easily she could control and dominate the young man with only her legs.

It was true that the raven haired dominatrix hadn’t realized Conza was finally starting to fully understand his situation. But would that even help the trapped man at this point? Minerva had him locked up and secured in a tight triangle choke, and even if he did escape he had already been worn down - and even knocked out - by the Dane’s prior punishments, meaning he would be at quite a disadvantage even if he started trying to fight back. And that isn’t even considering the facts that Minerva was significantly taller and stronger than he was. In her eyes, Conza was as threatening as a little kitten. So she saw no reason to worry.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:07 pm

He was trapped. There was no question about it once Minerva swung him back and forth slowly at her whim. His upper body moves through the air while his legs drag along the floor. Conza's taps on her thigh soon turned into a clenching fist hitting wherever he could hit.

He hadn't thought what he would do if he were to get free, but just wanted to be. His muffled stopped when he realized that it was only making her more excited. Conza struggled around and swung his one free hand as much as he could.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:31 am

Back and forth Minerva’s legs dragged Conza along, completely controlling the young man. And she then felt his fist smacking against her thigh. It did sting a bit, but the Danish sadist merely chuckled in reaction to it. “It seems you might actually have some fight in you.” she said almost teasingly.

Minerva then threw her legs to the side while uncoiling them from around Conza, yanking him to the mat, before getting to her feet and standing over him with her hands resting casually on her waist. And with a sly grin she looked down at the boy.

“Get up and fight back.” she commanded. “Let me show you just how hopelessly outclassed you really are. By the time I’m through with you you’ll be on your knees begging to worship me like a queen.”

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:03 am

His punches only seemed to aggravate her instead of force her to let go. But, she was not the mad-type of aggravated. No, Minerva was much more playful than that. At least to Conza in this situation. She let go of him after one more drag, which caused the boy to roll onto his back.

It seems that Minerva was done playing with him and wanted Conza to fight back again. "Y-You want me to fight you back? Fine!" He says, surely still having fight in him. Though it took him a moment, Conza got back on his feet. "I doubt that you'll have me begging, or worshipping any part of you!" The defiant boy yells, taking a swing at Minerva

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:46 am

Minerva watched with an amused grin as Conza pulled himself back to his feet, mustering up the courage to fight against the amazon even though she had manhandled him to this point. Now she wanted to show him that even if he didn’t want to be a submissive ragdoll for her to throw around, in the end that’s all he was to her.

When the rebellious young man hurled his fist at her, Minerva took a step back and allowed it to sail right in front of her. And as she did so, the Danish amazon moved to hook one arm under the one Conza had tried to punch her with, and would immediately reach to hook the other arm as well to try to catch him in a Full Nelson. “Oh I will. And there’s not a thing you can do to stop that from happening~” she’d coo into his ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:08 am

It was over like that. So quickly, she had grabbed his arm after dodging his punch so easily. Conza felt as if everything was moving in slow motion. Right up until Minerva had grabbed his arms up into a full nelson. He had instantly made the wrong decision to fight back, or at least try, again.

She didn't see his face, but it looked of desolation. Making just a bit of struggle to see how caught he was, Conza would simply bow his head. ".....Where do you want me to start...Miss?" Conza figured thatvhe might as well do what she said and hope to make it out of this alright.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:42 pm

When Conza gave up, Minerva couldn’t help but laugh a bit. She was more than confident she could put down the young man’s little rebellion with ease, but this had surpassed even her expectations. Not that she was complaining, of course. Far from it. But just because he had been rendered back to a submissive state didn’t mean Minerva was finished with him.

She swung her arms down to bring Conza down to the mat on his stomach, all while keeping the hold locked in, then stepped over his back and sat down on it to apply a combination of a camel clutch and full nelson to the young man. “You can start by addressing me as what I am. Compared to a low thing like you I am a goddess, so that is what you will call me.” she said with a smirk.

“And, you will beg for the privilege of being allowed to worship me. Am I understood?” Minerva asked, all while keeping the pressure of her hold up, which would continue until Conza did as she had instructed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next