by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

'Accepted' Domination

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

'Accepted' Domination Empty 'Accepted' Domination

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:17 am

It seems to have become commonplace that Conza Delejabon was labled as a Jobber. Though his matches weren't purposely set for him to lose, save for one or two or three... He was just not built correctly to win as many matches as he wanted to. Surely everyone, wrestler or fan, would know who he was.

This didn't stop him from trying, however. Conza wasn't going to shirk a challenge away. He still thought adamantly that he could take on any opponent and defeat them, given the right timing and the opportunity to do so. Little did he know what a target he has become to some. He sits outside at a park, enjoying a sandwich that he had packed for lunch and the beautiful scenery.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

'Accepted' Domination Empty Re: 'Accepted' Domination

Post by LARIATO Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:55 am

Minerva’s last little visit to Kyoto had been bittersweet. She had eventually made the example out of Daisuke Takeuchi that she had meant to, but the process had been much more troublesome than the beauty had expected. That had been a while ago, or at least felt like it had. And now the raven haired amazon was in the mood to try something similar again, but perhaps with an easier target.

And so she’d gotten into her limo, and ordered her driver Kota to take her into Kyoto. It took a while to get there, but that was fine. It gave Minerva plenty of time to look through the list of Tension’s male competitors so she could decide who would receive the honor of becoming her plaything during her brief stay. And one did catch her attention: a young man named Conza. Not only was his record far from stellar, but the boy himself was over a foot shorter than her! The smaller ones tend to be pretty quick, but just from looking at his profile alone Minerva felt that absolutely dominating someone like this would be a walk in the park.

Ironically, soon after they arrived in Kyoto the began to drive by a park, where Minerva spotted a young man sitting on a bench who looked exactly like the picture of Conza in his profile. Was finding him really such an easy task? Only one way to find out. “Stop the car.” Minerva said, and her driver immediately pulled over to let her out. The Danish beauty opened the door and stepped out, wearing a beautiful black dress and high heels, then walked over to the bench where the boy was sitting. “Excuse me. You wouldn’t happen to be a wrestler for Tension, would you?” Minerva asked, though from the looks of him there was little doubt he was exactly who she thought he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:47 am

The park was calm. Just the birds, and ground animals, and a...Black...Limo. Conza swallows the sandwich left in his mouth before packing away the other half that had not yet been touched. He looks at the limo for a few moments. Someone was getting out...

A woman, clad in all black. She was beautiful to say the least. But Conza would never say it directly. He was too shy still for that. Maybe eventually. He watches her and sees, that she was approaching him. What...What could she want with him? He blushes lightly when approached.

"Why uh, y-yes I am. Conza Delejabon." He reaches out a hand to offer a handshake. He wondered just who this woman was...

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:16 pm

As Minerva approached the boy, she noticed the slight blush on his cheeks, and the stutter in his voice as he answered her question. Either Conza was shy, or he was at least somewhat intimidated by the amazon’s presence. Perhaps a bit of both, an observation which caused Minerva’s grin to widen ever so slightly, especially now that she’d confirmed who he was.

“Ah, wonderful. My name’s Minerva. Nice to meet you.” she replied, reaching her hand out and briefly shaking his. “May I join you for a moment?” she asked, then proceeded to sit next to him on the bench without waiting for an answer. She adjusted to get as comfortable as she could on the bench, and crossed one leg over the other before continuing. “I’d like your help with something, Conza.” she said, glancing at the young man.

“You see, I’m fairly new to Friction. But I came to visit Kyoto today so I could have a fun, friendly spar with a handsome young man on Tension’s roster, just to give it a try.” she said, as if it was something completely new to her, even though that was far from the truth. Though she doubted Conza would know. “Would you like to accompany me and be my sparring partner for today?” She flashed the boy a sultry grin, and awaited his answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:33 am

She was nice. Pretty nice compared to many women he's met. Most of them were out to win a match off of him, however. Judging from what Minerva says, it seeks that Friction had not heard of him. Or maybe just her, who knows...

"Nice to meet you" He says while shaking her hand. Before he could say anything, she sat down besides him and began to speak to him. He watches her legs cross, then listens. Minerva was looking for a spar. Immediately, Conza saw an opportunity to raise his terrible ratio. He had gathered enough information in his private match to be able to revamp himself to get into more fights.

He didn't pick up on Tue smile or the flattery, but that didn't affect his answer. "Of course I can help you with that. What were you thinking of doing?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:00 am

“Excellent!” Minerva replied as she heard Conza’s answer, glad to know the boy didn’t need much convincing. Saved time, which was valuable to Minerva considering how long it had taken her just to get here.

“What I had in mind for the spar was a slight variation of a submission match. Nothing too fancy, just a little workout.” she answered, before standing up. “There’s a gym I know of in town that has a ring, not far from here, actually. That’s where we’ll be going.” she then walked toward the limo, expecting Conza to follow behind her.

“Come along now. I can hardly wait to get started.” she said with a low giggle as she stepped back into the limo and sat down, waiting for Conza to get inside as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:08 am

Conza does follow. He wants to help Minerva with her skills, and this would surely help him as well. He follows behind her, as it seems she was antsy and walking a but fast to the limo. She was talking about what gym they'd go to, and that it was just over there or whatever.

But what caused Conza to speak was a question on what sue said prior to that. "Um, sorry to interrupt....But you said a submission match w-with a bit of uh....Variation? Cate to elaborate?" He asks Minerva, sitting down in the fancy and expensive looking limo.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:07 am

The apology from Conza after both of them had entered the limo brought a faint smile to Minerva’s lips. He had manners, and spoke to her in a way that exemplified respect, as if some part of the boy had already accepted Minerva as his superior even if he didn’t even know it yet. It just made her look forward to their spar that much more.

“Of course. Our spar will be a submission match, but the one applying the hold will be allowed to choose whether or not to accept the surrender when it comes.” Minerva explained as the car began to move again. “For example, if you were to put me in a hold and I were to submit, you could decide whether or not it counts. It’s just a way to extend the spar to ensure I get the most practice I can out of it.” That last part wasn’t entirely true. The sadistic Dane had a much more devious plot running through her diabolical head, and it had very little to do with “a little more practice.”

It wasn’t long before the limo again came to a stop outside of a gym. The driver came around to open the door, and Minerva stepped out of the car before walking toward the gym, expecting Conza to do the same. Inside there was a ring and plenty of weightlifting equipment, but not one other person occupied the building at the moment.

“I took the liberty of reserving the whole place for myself.” Minerva explained while making her way over to the ring. “It will just be you and I, with no distractions.” Once at ringside, the raven haired beauty pulled off her dress and kicked off her high heeled shoes. Now clad in only a pair of black, silk bra and panties, Minerva climbed into the ring. She walked around, letting her bare feet get used to the feeling of the mat beneath them before turning and grinning toward Conza. “Whenever you’re ready.” she said, casually resting her hands on her hips while waiting for him to join her in the ring so the spar could begin.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:46 pm

Upon hearing the rules, Conza immediately felt uneasy. But, he wasn't going to show it to Minerva, or else he'd lose for sure. Conza had never heard of such a match type where one decided when to let go of their opponent, even after they have already submitted. But, surely it was for the sake of helping her with her practice.

The limo stopped at a gym. Some people walked by, but no one went in. No one except for Minerva at least. Conza follows her in to the...Empty gym. Boy, she must have had an amassed wealth. To afford a limo and rent out a whole gym so that there weren't and distact--

His body shivers a bit, looking at her dress-stripped body. No shoes on het feet. As she climbed into the ring, Conza kneels down and removed his moccasins to be barefoot as well. He bit his lip and slides under the ropes to enter the ring. "R-Ready..." He ways, putting his hands up.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:43 pm

A soft chuckle escaped Minerva’s lips as she watched the young man. He may not have wanted to appear nervous, but from the stutter in his voice to the look in his eyes, there was just no way of hiding it. It made no difference as to how Minerva planned to approach this little spar, but it amused her nonetheless.

When Conza held his hands up to signal he was ready to go, Minerva did the same and inched toward him, before lunging out with her arms and attempting to initiate a lockup. But, if Conza went into the lockup with her, it wasn’t going to last long.

No more than a couple seconds afterward, Minerva would then try to drive the smaller combatant backward, pushing with all her strength in an attempt to press his back right up against one of the corners. She wanted to show him right from the beginning that she could overwhelm him with his strength, both to feed her own ego and perhaps intimidate Conza as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next