Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Cosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu - Page 9 Empty Re: Cosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu

Post by k0hryuu Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:30 pm

Yukiko shrieked in dismay as Lotte grabbed onto her bared breasts, squeezing them quite roughly. "L-let go!" Falling to her catty instincts again, the blue-haired girl impetuously reached out and tried to rip open her opponent's top. hoping to try and get them a little closer to the same level.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Cosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu - Page 9 Empty Re: Cosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu

Post by TheWamts Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:46 pm

"Eheh, make me~" Lotte stuck her tongue out childishly, happily playing with Yukiko's chest. She didn't squeeze them too hard, but the firm orbs were far to enticing to give up on!

"W-whoa! H-hey, careful!!" Lotte said, taking a step back, Yukiko had suddenly clawed out to Lotte's top. She didn't much care about being topless, but she'd put in a lot of effort into the costume, getting it torn would be... she looked down to see a little tear already. "Oh, now you've done it!"

Cosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu - Page 9 SAdcZrMCosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu - Page 9 MVRLLQmCosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu - Page 9 I82ome3Cosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu - Page 9 UAjmKPCCosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu - Page 9 MAai8oKCosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu - Page 9 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:20 am

After some struggle, Yukiko finally managed to get at least a small tear in the witch's costume, which had been surprisingly sturdy. "H-ha! How's that!" she gloated, though wincing as Lotte continued to toy with her chest.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:29 am

"Rrrgh...!" Lotte glared angrily at her foe, extending her arm and slapping her right in the boobs, as hard as she could! "I hope you're pleased with yourself, Magical Girl!" She said in a villainy tone, angling another slap at Yukiko's cute chest.

Cosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu - Page 9 SAdcZrMCosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu - Page 9 MVRLLQmCosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu - Page 9 I82ome3Cosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu - Page 9 UAjmKPCCosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu - Page 9 MAai8oKCosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu - Page 9 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:54 am

Yukiko yelped again as Lotte slapped her bare breasts, leaving a stinging red mark on one of them. Growling she tried to keep going after the witch's garments, but the second slap was too much, forcing her to retreat as she clutched her aching boobs. "Th-this isn't over, witch...!" she squeaked, trying to sound heroic despite her continued embarrassment over her current exposure.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:16 am

"You're not sounding so sure, Sayaka! Just give up! And let me grope you!" Her voice came out a lot more confidently than her topless counterpart. And a lot more perverted. Somehow, it sounded better in her head.

Lotte advanced slowly, hands extended like she was going to be doing the act either way, Yukiko really was too cute for her own good.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:53 am

"L-leave my tits alone!" Yukiko stammered out, recoiling as she tried to protect her chest. Her top was now far too torn to try and cover herself up anymore, and the last thing she wanted was to suffer unnecessary boob torture like what had happened in all of her prior matches.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:06 am

"Hmm... don't wanna!" She stuck her tongue out again, reaching out to grab them roughly. Maybe she was focusing on them more than actually winning the match, but what was the fun in doing something like that?

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:13 pm

Unable to stop Lotte, Yukiko cried out in dismay as the witch grabbed her by her tender breasts once more. While it lacked the maliciousness that usually came with such attacks on her bosom, it was still very unpleasant and very humiliating. Whining, she instinctively tried to grab at the blonde's wrists, trying to pry those groping hands off of her.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:48 pm

"What, are you unhappy they're getting so much attention or something?" Lotte asked, Yukiko's hands closed around her wrists and were making it difficult to keep them on the large breasts. "Aww, just lemme do it!" She whined, Yukiko managing to force her hands away this time.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next