Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Cosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu - Page 6 Empty Re: Cosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu

Post by k0hryuu Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:37 am

Yukiko screamed even louder as Lotte's claws dug deeper into her soft flesh. Normally she might have tried to bear through it, however her opponent's aggressive groping had started to make her tenuously supported top come loose, as she it start to slide off of her breasts. Instantly blushing bright red, she released Lotte's breasts and immediately shot her hands to her own, trying vainly to keep her top on while prying away the blonde's fingers. "W-wait, st-stoooop!" she cried out in dismay.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Cosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu - Page 6 Empty Re: Cosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu

Post by TheWamts Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:19 pm

Obviously, Lotte wouldn't be complying to the urgent request. But Yukiko's hands went to ward her off, stopping her hands from getting any further into the squishy orbs. "Ahh, come on, lemme have some fuuun!" she whined a little, forced to pull away a little bit, looking for another angle to play with the magical girl's envious chest.

Cosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu - Page 6 SAdcZrMCosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu - Page 6 MVRLLQmCosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu - Page 6 I82ome3Cosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu - Page 6 UAjmKPCCosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu - Page 6 MAai8oKCosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu - Page 6 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:41 pm

Yukiko would breathe with a little relief as Lotte pulled away, giving her a chance to pull her top back up a bit. Unfortunately, some damage had still been done, and it remained a bit looser than before. Blushing and whimpering, Yukiko backed away a bit, clutching her hands to her aching breasts.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:31 pm

Lotte kinda wanted to go back in and strike what was already weak... but the audience probably wanted to see more than just clawing at breasts, spectacular and fun as it is. Hmm...

She'd give Yukiko just a few seconds of breathing space before charging ahead, jumping in and trying to nail her with a dropkick, imagining herself flying on a broom or something equally silly.

Cosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu - Page 6 SAdcZrMCosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu - Page 6 MVRLLQmCosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu - Page 6 I82ome3Cosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu - Page 6 UAjmKPCCosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu - Page 6 MAai8oKCosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu - Page 6 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:55 am

Still quite concerned with her top Yukiko was flat-footed as Lotte came flying at her. Fortunately her arms were already there to avoid the direct hit to her boobs, but the force of the kick still was enough to knock her down off her feet.

"Ooof!" Yukiko gasped out as she hit the mat, sprawled out on her back.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:57 pm

Her kicks connected with the magical girl's body in a very satisfying way. She landed on all fours beside her fellow cosplayer, seeing her body spread out on the mat. Seeing her opportunity, she'd move towards Yukiko. The blonde reached out for Yukiko's legs to fold them over her opponent's body, trying to score the pin!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:15 am

A bit stunned from the fall, Yukiko was helpless as Lotte descended upon her. Her legs folded upwards against her chest (providing a pretty unwelcome panty shot in the process), the 'magical girl' was firmly pinned down beneath her 'witch' nemesis.

"ONE!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:36 am

Yukiko didn't bash her face in with a surprise kick, which Lotte took as a sign that going for the pin was the smart choice here. And she had a pretty nice view of her newly exposed area too, but that was more of a side benefit.

Again the ref girl called out. "TWO!"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:14 am

Snapping out of her daze at the sounds of the "TWO!" Yukiko jolted upwards, just barely lifting her shoulder up before the ref made the final count. Kicking out of the pin, while also trying to push her hiked-up skirt back down, the blue-haired girl tried to scurry away, blushing furiously. "Y-y-you w-won't get me th-that easily!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:22 am

The cute magical girl kicked out at the last second, kicking back the blonde witch's hands away from her legs. "Ohh, nice one, Sayaka-chan!" Lotte said quite happily. She followed the red-faced cosplayer on her knees, but Yukiko was pretty fast, already almost at the ropes!

Seeing no way to press the attack while on her knees, Lotte would start chasing Yukiko on her feet, trying to grab her by the hair.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next