Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Cosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu Empty Cosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu

Post by k0hryuu Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:32 am

'Lotte' Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu
Cosplay Match
Both fighters are dressed in costume.  Victory via K.O., pinfall or submission.

Yukiko stood in the backstage locker room, arms stretched out to her sides while Akiko was diligently adjusting the parts of her outfit.  No specific theme had been determined beforehand, however that actually made things even harder for her as she had to try and pick out what she was going to use among all her potential, widely varied options.  After some intense deliberation, she settled on 'magical girl'.

Reference:

It really wasn't her favorite character from the show, but she really liked the look of the outfit, plus the color scheme fit her.  The costume itself was a bit on the old side, meaning it fit her body quite snugly, especially around the chest area, but not enough to be a distraction or hindrance.

"Okay, looks like everythings good, Yuki-chan." Akiko said, standing back up and wiping her brow.  Offering a goofy grin and a thumbs up she added,  "Now go kick that girl's ass!"

"Heh, will do, Akiko-san!" Yukiko replied with the same dumb smile, cracking her knuckles.  As if on queue, the knock came at the door, signalling it was time for her to make and entrance.  Trading one last confident look with her partner, Yukiko would quickly make her way out to the arena.

Emerging, of course, to the opening theme music from the anime, rather than her usual music, Yukiko spun about with a flourish before making a cutesy pose.  Continuing down the ramp and towards the ring, she twirled about playfully, letting her cape billow behind her.  In all honesty, it was embarrassing as hell in her mind, but it was also why she found dressing up like this so much fun.  Acting so far out of her own 'character', so to speak, was refreshing in an odd way.  Hopping up onto the canvas, she struck one last magical girl-ish pose as the music began to die down.

Moving over to her respective corner, Yukiko pulled her cloak off over her head and tossed it over to the side.  It broke the spirit of the costume a little bit, but there really was no way she was going to be able to fight properly with that cape, as it was pretty much a huge choking liability.  Turning around, she stood and awaited her opponent to show.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Cosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu Empty Re: Cosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu

Post by TheWamts Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:11 pm

Lotte adjusted her hat and took a look at herself in the mirror. Well, actually it was a hairband that looked like a hat, she didn't want tIt wasn't her usual outfit, as much as she liked the outfit, she had to change things now and then, what kind of self-respecting cosplayer would she be if she'd only wore the one?

ignore the eye color please:

And besides, dressing up as a magician girl all the time was booooring! A witch would be much more interesting! Yeah that was good, let out all the stupidest jokes while she was alone. No magic stick, but a broom would suffice. The outfit was a bit loosefitting, but that'd was alright. Hopefully.

A Touhou theme blared out, frenetic electronic stuff. And with the broomstick held behind her back, Lotte came flying out of backstage, tons of energy. "Spark Master Love!" She yelled, posing to fire off a huge laser out of a tiny little mirror in her palm.

Nothing came out. Darn, it must not be working again.

And her opponent tonight would be... Magical girl Sayaka? Certainly a very cute costume, and a very cute girl wearing the costume.  "Hey there!" She smiled, spinning her broom a full 360 before tossing it outside the ring. "You here to beat up the witch?" Couldn't help making that line.

Cosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu SAdcZrMCosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu MVRLLQmCosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu I82ome3Cosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu UAjmKPCCosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu MAai8oKCosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Cosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu Empty Re: Cosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu

Post by k0hryuu Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:49 am

Yukiko watched with some interest as her opponent made her entrance. The girl certainly seemed into it as well, probably even more than Yukiko was. And while Yukiko didn't really know what it was from, the costume was pretty cute. "Maybe I'll ask her later..."

The broomstick prop was a dead giveaway her foe was supposed to be a witch, a surprisingly fitting costume, all things considered. Yukiko suddenly regretting having chose to forgo her prop sword for the outfit.

"Of course I am." she replied to Lotte confidently, with a grin on her face. Sounded like she recognized Yukiko's costume, so maybe they could at least play off of that. "I hope you're ready to get purified!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:37 am

Lotte grins right back. Her opponent was certainly energetic, this would be fun! She'd play along, obviously. It was easy to imagine It didn't seem like Yukiko recognized her own outfit, but it wasn't as if there was much to say off of her source character anyhow, aside from tossing "da ze" all over the place.

Lotte bounced on her feet, clearly rearing to start. The witch hat quickly fell off as a result of that. "Oops" Lotte bent down and tossed it neatly onto the nearest ring post. "I might just be an ordinary witch, but don't think I won't turn you into a witch yourself!" Wait no, that wasn't how the anime went... ah, close enough.

Cosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu SAdcZrMCosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu MVRLLQmCosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu I82ome3Cosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu UAjmKPCCosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu MAai8oKCosplay Catfight! - 'Lotte Davies vs. Yukiko Kuzuryuu SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:44 am

"Hey, spoilers! ...Kinda." Well, her character did kind of end up going crazy. Actually, even after the universe rebooted she still died. There was still the movie, after that though, but... "Ah crap, I hope this getup didn't jinx me for this..."

Starting to feel the itch, Yukiko shook off the thought tangent and prepared herself for battle. As soon as the bell would ring, she charged forward, right towards Lotte.

"Taaaaaake this!" she shouted, throwing a rather theatrical punch at the face of her witch opponent.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:14 pm

*DING*

There it was. And the magical girl was already off! Lotte would step away, avoiding the overly telegraphed fist, and returning the favour with an equally exaggerated kick. "Hyyaaaagh!"

of course, she wasn't expecting to hit more than air with it, but lucky accidents happened sometimes.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:42 am

Yukiko nimbly evaded the kick, while purposefully making it look as close as possible. Being used to actual fighting actually made theatrics pretty easy, she felt, not really having had many chances to showboat like this before. She knew they would probably have to start fighting for real at some point, but her recent fights had been frustrating in numerous and varied ways, and so for now Yukiko wanted to get as much fun out of this as she could.

Ducking low, she would spring forth, throwing an overly dramatic uppercut at Lotte.

"Got you!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:33 am

Lotte felt the punch swing by, just inches off her chin. "Hah, not a chance!" Lotte was having fun in the ring. And not because of the dirty hentai stuff. Although that was fun too. It was a nice change of pace, all things considered.

"Now you're mine!" The witch would wind up her arm, before aiming her fist at Sayaka's cheek, a little less theatric and a little bit faster than her first kick.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:57 am

Of course, as she was getting a little too into playing around, Yukiko would get sloppy, taking too long to recover from her own attack and taking Lotte's fist right in the face. "Ugghhhhh...!" she grunted, as her head snapped to the side and she staggered back a few steps.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:50 am

Lotte was half-expecting her blue-haired opponent to dodge her fist. But she wasn't complaining about the hit. It did make her feel a tiny bit guilty, but not too much. "Hey hey, you can't be dazing off!" She took the opportunity to chide the magical girl while she got moving, running to the ropes and bouncing off, using the momentum to jump ahead and aim a big dropkick!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next