Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 13 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

Alexandra, AnaMaria414, d_ultsch, kerflubble, KillerV, Old_Man_Tai, Person, Ragdoll_Jobbers, RJD, Teenwrestler, Teesta, ThunderFox, TripleHelix

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Anyone willing to take on Layla

Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:53 pm by Link-mon

Just looking for some matches for my heel Layla Vale. se does have some preferences but overall I'm open to various ideas if you want to talk about it.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15605-layla-vale

Comments: 2

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 4

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Hyacinth vs Akiha Kosha - No Holds Barred (Finished)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hyacinth vs Akiha Kosha - No Holds Barred (Finished)

Post by Person on Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:15 am

Akiha watch as her opponent went over the top ropes and landed on the outer mats.  The raven hair wrestler decided that it was now best to capitalize on the moment.  Thus she would quickly climb the top ropes, the stadium began to go crazy with cheers as they saw this.  Taking a moment to look, Akiha would then jump off and attempt a splash.  If successful she would land on top of her opponent delivering a large amount of impact but if she missed Akiha would be in a world of pain and trouble.

Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund on Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:16 am

Almost as soon as Hyacinth landed on the floor, she felt the weight of her opponent slamming down on top of her from the splash. It had connected and had really taken it's toll on Hyacinth. The ref then slid out of the ring, ready to count when Akiha went for a cover.

Edmund

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Person on Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:24 am

It seemed that Akiha gambit had paid off, her attack had connected with her oppenent.  The audience was now roaring in applause with that last attack. Though the move did hurt Akiha a bit, she believe it was well worth it, not to mention she found it a bit fun as well.  She then spotted the ref girl exiting the ring and making her towards them.  Thus the white dress wrestler would grab one of Hyacinth legs as she performed a leghook pin as she press down on her opponent chest.  The Japanese wrestler then waited for the referee to count the pin.

Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund on Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:25 am

The ref slid into place and slapped the floor, "One!" Hyacinth just lay there, groaning softly

Edmund

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Person on Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:30 am

Akiha would continue to hold the pin as she smirk.  She wasn't sure if her opponent was going to kick out or not as it was still pretty early in the match. The ref girl then slapped the floor again, continuing her pin count.  "Two." she stated as the raven hair wrestler continued to apply pressure on Hyacinth. All Akiha had to do now was just to keep her opponent down for another second or two and she would get her first win, something which she was looking forward to.

Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund on Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:40 am

Hyacinth wasn't going down just yet. She tucked her legs in and threw them out for a kick out. She would then slowly get back to her feet and slowly slide back into the ring before rolling onto her back and coughing a little, "What the hell was all that?" she groaned a little to herself and waited for everyone else to get back into the ring.

Edmund

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Person on Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:46 am

It seemed that victory had slip through Akiha fingers once again but this match wasn't over just yet and Akiha had no intention of losing.  She quickly got up and attempted to enter the ring as well before hearing her opponent question. "Red mist or as non wrestlers say, pepper spray.  This is a non disqualification mach and I am not holding back, I suggest you do the same." stated Akiha as flick her hair to the side, ready to continue the match now as she got into a defensive position.

Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund on Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:54 am

Hyacinth tried to stand, but cried out in pain and held her ribs, she couldn't believe all the damage that had been caused to her throughout the match. She came to a horrible conclusion...She was going to lose this match and there wasn't anything she could do. She couldn't keep up with her opponent.

Edmund

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Person on Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:59 am

It seemed that her opponent had taken a beating and couldn't get back up. Thus Akiha was going to end this match soon. If her opponent had instead focus on the match and instead of making out, perhaps it would have gone a different way. She would now attempt to run towards her opponent before attempting a brutal kick to her head, hoping to knock her out for a bit.

Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund on Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:17 am

Hyacinth's head snapped with the kick and she was out, there was nothing left in the tank for her to counter her opponent. She had been too severely damaged from the splash and the red mist was still at work on her eyes.

Edmund

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top