Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Hawkeye vs Ralph Acker

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hawkeye vs Ralph Acker Empty Hawkeye vs Ralph Acker

Post by TheRacker Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:36 am

Standard match: Hawkeye vs Ralph Acker
Win condition: pinfall, submission or KO

Ralph Acker:

Ralph was chilling in the backstage; since he already had few matches under his belt, he wasn't as nervous as he was before. He removed his mp3 player and start slowly walking from his wardrobe to backstage. He met few other wrestlers there and chat with them a little, while waiting for his music to start playing.

When he finally heard it, he jumped out of the backstage and began runing toward the ring. He slide in under the bottom rope and walk to the first turnbuckle to climb on it and greet the fans. He blow some kisses to them and waved, before moving on to the other corners. When Ralph was done greeting, he went to the farther ropes and leans back on them to wait for his opponent.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Hawkeye vs Ralph Acker Empty Re: Hawkeye vs Ralph Acker

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:03 am

Hawkeye was next to come down, the former soldier clad in black pants and white tank top, adjusting her fingerless gloves as she made her way down the entrance ramp to her music.

She had to admit, she still had some nerves going in. This was only her fourth match, giving her little experience advantage if any, and having yet to actually win a match made the ground and pound submission fighter anxious.

Her boots sounded loud as she stomped up the ring steps and got into the ring, ignoring the crowd entirely as she began to do some last minute stretches, looking over at her opponent for the night.

"So your the new guy making news around here right? You ready for me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:47 am

Ralph couldn't stay still for too long when he was leaning back on the ropes. As Hawkeyes music began playing, he move few steps forward and do some dance moves. He stoped and wait for his opponent with smile on his face.

Ralph spreads his arms and leans his upper body slightly on his left, still smiling to her. "Yep, that's me. I know i know, it's an honour to meet me.." he giggles and cracks his knuckles. "Hey, good luck!

Ralph lifted up his arms and when he heard the ring bell, he moved to the center of the ring and starts slowly circling around his opponent.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:26 am

"Luck? I don't need it. Skinny guy like you? I bet I'll have you tapping out in no time!"

Hawkeye replied, trying to sound confident and match his bravado. As the bell rang she copied him, moving the center of the ring and circling around him, arms up in a defensive position.

Looking to test him, the blonde lashed out with her leg, aiming a hard kick at one of his own.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:16 am

Still circling around her with arms high, Ralph responds to her "We'll see about that.." and starts laughing a little. He speeds up his tempo, jumping from one leg to another when trying to sneak behind her back. And although he was fast, he wasn't that fast - it was still early in fight and maybe he'll have more luck sneaking around later, when they'll be bit more tired.

Ralph saw Hawkeye lifting her leg and going for kick. He moves one arm bit lower to protect his body with other one protecting his face. But that wasn't where the kick landed. Getting hit in his own leg, Ralph was quite impressed by the strength of opponents kick.

Ralph limps backwards a little and streched his leg a little and prepared to perform his attack he began to run toward Hawkeye. When he reaches her, he ducks, extends one leg when turning around his body for 360° in order to get more speed when trying to trip her and get her down on the mat.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:38 am

With a clear view of Ralph charging at her, Hawkeye got her arms up, expecting to have to block some kind of dropkick, or worse, having to try and catch him on some high flying move.

Instead, her legs got taken out from under her, dropping the blonde onto her chest with a yelp.

Surprised, but unstunned, she pushed herself up, trying to get back to her feet before he could take advantage of her being exposed.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:56 pm

Ralph get stood up after he tripped Hawkeye. He was planing to follow with an elbow drop, but he was too slow. He pulls his arms up instead and start preparing another attack.

He turned around and run toward the rope to bounce from it. Running back toward Hawkeye, Ralph jumps and try to land drop kick in her chest.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:34 am

Hawkeye had just gotten to her feet when Raplhs feet smashed into her chest, practically squashing her breasts in the process, causing her to gasp as she dropped back onto the mat, cradling the girls and rolling onto her side.

"Damnit!"

She yelled, pounding her fist into the mat as the stinging started to fade away, though the pain was enough to keep her grounded for a few extra seconds before she could start getting back up.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:07 am

Ralph rolled away and get back on his feet after successfully landing drop kick. He lifts his arms and starts walking toward Hawkeye as she's getting up. When she's back on her feet Ralph would grab her wrist, trying to irish whip her in near corner.

If succeded, Ralph would lift his arms up and begin waving to crowd, while walking toward Hawkeye in the corner.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:53 am

Hitting the turnbuckle back first, Hawkeye didn't stay there long, running out of the corner as Ralph was busy waving to the crowd, swinging her arm, trying to smash it against his chest with a hard clothesline, trying to get back into the fight!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next