Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Daaharu, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Out Hunting For Uncharted Love!

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Out Hunting For Uncharted Love! - Page 3 Empty Re: Out Hunting For Uncharted Love!

Post by KillerV Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:14 am

King clutching his crotch while Erica mocking him from behind while Misha recovering from the attacks he did to her, Erica adds her insult to the beast with nails raking hard against his back, even his skins if fairly thick but her nails is sharper enough to scratch him hard that he growled loudly in pain.

He stumble forward until he gets up to his feet, clutching his balls with one hand as the other reaching for his back to ease the pain as he could, troublesome to deal with both bitches at the same time in the ring. "Grrrr.... you girls cant beat me one on one, I bet!" Taunting them even though knowing hes in bad position.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Out Hunting For Uncharted Love! - Page 3 Empty Re: Out Hunting For Uncharted Love!

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:01 am

Erica and Misha just smiled at King as they walked around him. "You are the one that said we could take you two on one." Erica said wit ha giggle as she would kick between King's legs to hit his balls again.

"Hey no complaining just because you are a sore loser." Misha would say as she would try to dropkick King in his chest to bring him down to the mat.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:35 am

King looking at the girls like they're playing vultures and ready to pick on him, as he gets up to his feet feeling hurt from low blows, that orange head surprise kicked him in the crotch but not as bad since hes still holding himself, using his hands as shield but unable to stop the dropkick that knocked him down, bringing the big beast to the mat.

"UGH!"

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:24 am

Erica and Misha stood over the downed King with smiles on their faces. "You know, for someone who claims to be tough. You sure do spend a lot of time on your ass." Misha said as she would stomp on King's stomach. "You're not so tough."

Erica would move down between King's legs to grab at his ankles. "I love hearing this big guy submit." Erica said as she would stomp on King's nuts as hard as she could.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:57 pm

King laying on the mat hurting mostly from getting his nuts attacked now that they're mocking him while hes down, that Misha girl stomp down on the beast stomach as he hunches a little from the hit, yet he tries to grab onto her ankle as tightly as he could.

"You witches are going to get some seriously ass whoppin!" He hoped that his hands onto Misha ankle giving it a hard pull using her to whip right into her partner to knock both of them down to give himself some time to recover.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:47 am

Misha was about t stomp on King again when he grabbed her foot. "Let go of me you beast." Misha said before she was tossed into her partner Erica.

Both of Uncharted Love! fell to the mat in a heap as the groaned in pain. Misha and Erica would quickly try to untangle themselves before King could recover enough to strike back.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:08 am

King was able to use Misha to whip her into her partner to take both of them down, slowly he pushes himself up clutching his once hard abs and now as soft as their breasts, if they were REAL breasts, King would surely give em a try and test himself.

Hopefully he got up to his feet by the time the girls trying to untangle from themselves, he would go for both the girls head to get it under each of his arms, locking their heads under, trapping the girls together and together he would give them a quick lift by his powerful strength and falls back, aiming to slam their heads down in a much higher, more painful, DDTs!

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:15 pm

Erica and Misha were still trying to untangle themselves as King made his way over to them. Neither girl was able to recover in time and Erica and Misha were soon slammed head first into the mat as King hit them both with the DDT. Erica and Misha were both laid out on the mat holding their heads in pain giving King time to recover as both of Uncharted Love tried to recover as well.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:20 am

King went down and took both girls with the DDT right to the mat, laying them out as they're suffering from a major headaches. He slowly rolls over to get on his knees looking side by side at the Uncharted Love, those bitches, really hates them for messing him up last time.

He would grab Erica up and getting her back against the turnbuckle before going after Misha, hoping to get her facing down and grabbing her shapely legs, spreading it apart to slide himself in between to have that legs around his waist, reaching over to grab her wrists lifting her up off the mat, turning her to face her own partner and using Misha head as a battering ram to slam into Erica stomach as the sick beast thrusting her from behind, pressing up hard with his bulge between her legs.

"Hurrgh!....... Hurghh!..... Like that?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:49 am

Erica was easily tossed against the turnbuckle as King man handled her into position. "You don't have to be so rough asshole." Erica would groan out before King went over to Misha.

Misha would just let out a groan of pain as King picked her up and began to use her as a battering ram against Erica. Both members of Uncharted Love would grunt in pain every time would cause them to collide.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next