by hunter of speed Today at 11:33 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 9:38 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 9:34 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 5:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 3 Bots

kerflubble, killcarrion, Simone, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Beach Match - Gail vs Keiko

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Beach Match - Gail vs Keiko - Page 8 Empty Re: Beach Match - Gail vs Keiko

Post by TheWamts Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:25 pm

"Sorry? Can you say that a little clearer, hmm?" Gail smirks, slowing down her fingers again, so the draw the build-up even further! "Have ta say... I didn't think you'd be such a whore!" Gail laughs loudly, loud enough that the audience back there could hear her, as she tried to spin Keiko around so that she'd be facing them!

Beach Match - Gail vs Keiko - Page 8 SAdcZrMBeach Match - Gail vs Keiko - Page 8 MVRLLQmBeach Match - Gail vs Keiko - Page 8 I82ome3Beach Match - Gail vs Keiko - Page 8 UAjmKPCBeach Match - Gail vs Keiko - Page 8 MAai8oKBeach Match - Gail vs Keiko - Page 8 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:06 pm

Keiko could only cry and moan as Gail slowed down her pace. "OH GAWD!!...F-FUCK!!!...N-NOoOooO!!!!" Keiko moaned as tears flowed down her face. Keiko realized that the inevitable was about to come. She was about to be completely humiliated, fucked like a common whore in front of an audience, and all in her debut match.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:35 pm

"Shhh... You put me through this already... the least you could do is take it without crying like a bitch!" Gail sneers, holding Keiko's head by the hair, forcing her to look at the crowds while her fingers worked her in the back, jabbing her clitty now and then to amp things up further.

"If you cooperate here... I might be a little more lenient when we're done here..." Gail whispers so only the poor, beaten slut could hear her. "But before that... let's get outta the water...' Gail easily heaved Keiko up, one hand tugging on her hair and the other supporting her crotch, with her fingers still jammed inside. She stood up, carrying Keiko with her legs spread open and would slowly walk back to the ring, grinning widely for the cameras.

Beach Match - Gail vs Keiko - Page 8 SAdcZrMBeach Match - Gail vs Keiko - Page 8 MVRLLQmBeach Match - Gail vs Keiko - Page 8 I82ome3Beach Match - Gail vs Keiko - Page 8 UAjmKPCBeach Match - Gail vs Keiko - Page 8 MAai8oKBeach Match - Gail vs Keiko - Page 8 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:50 pm

Keiko started to pout as Gail started to trash-talk. Keiko couldn't stop her from lifting her up by her hair with Gail's sinister fingers still in her pussy. Keiko's soaking wet body was glistening in the sunlight for everyone to see. Keiko would only raise her hands to cover her boobs, only to give herself the illusion that she was safe. Keiko knew Gail was just toying with her at this point. Keiko couldn't help but think about how many people were seeing her get thoroughly fucked by Gail. Keiko felt even more embarrassed and whimpered at her current situation.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:13 pm

Keiko's moans were just awesome, and they were getting louder and lewder with each passing second! "Mmm, yeah, you like, huh?" She arrived at the edge of the ring, lifting Keiko high and dropped her roughly into the ring, and then stepping back in. It would give the girl a few seconds of reprieve, but at the way the girl was moaning, Gail was pretty sure that there was nothing to worry about that.

Stepping behind Keiko, Gail would grab her again, hooking her hands under her armpits. "Ready for the big finish, Keiko?" Gail giggles, grunting a little as she sat the girl down on her lap.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:22 pm

Keiko only whimpered as Gail taunted her. Then Gail threw her into the ring roughly, this gave Keiko a few seconds of mercy Keiko could barely crawl away from Gail. However, it was useless as Gail caught her in the center of the ring. Keiko was then put on Gail's lap, Keiko shook her head and said. "N-NoO...P-please don't..." Keiko moaned as she was about to be finished off by Gail.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:43 pm

Gail laughs, Keiko was seriously begging! "Oh well... if you're that against it... then I can try something else..." Gail whispers, her right hand moving from Keiko's boobs to the wrists. Grabbing onto them, Gail would guide the girl's hands onto her already wet crotch, and trying to force them into the bikini bottom. "I think I'll let you choose the pace... isn't that so much better Keiko?" Smiling brightly, Gail would try to make Keiko finger herself!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:44 pm

A look of concern was on Keiko's face as she saw Gail grab wrists. "W-What are y-you doing?" Keiko said as her hands were lowered into her bikini bottom. Keiko whimpered and cried a little bit more as Gail was forcing her to fuck herself infront of the crowd. Keiko was almost at her breaking point, she knew she couldn't take much more of this.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:36 pm

"More like, what are YOU doing." laughing, Gail leaned over Keiko's shoulder to lick her across the cheek, her tongue moving slowly along the girl's soft skin. "Mmmm... tasty..." Gail knew that there wasn't much that could be more embarrassing than being forced to masturbate for everyone to see, and that's exactly why she was doing it to Keiko!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:10 pm

Keiko's body shivered as Gail licked face. Keiko was moaning from embarrassment as Gail forced Keiko to finger herself infront of the audience. Keiko closed her eyes not wanting too look at how pathetic she was at this moment. All she heard was Gail's taunting and the sound of her fingers going in and out of her pussy making a "Shlick...Shlick!!...SHLICK!!!" Keiko's pussy was so wet from this dominating display, it was only seconds before Keiko's eyes opened her body quivered and she exclaimed "I-I'M...C-CUMMING!!!!!!!!! Keiko screamed out as she came hard moistening her bikini bottom, and her sex juices spewed across the ring while her pussy was still dripping cum on the floor. Keiko's tongue dangled out of her mouth, and her eyes were glazed over as she was breathing hard. Keiko looked like she fucked herself silly, which is exactly what Gail made her do. She knew she couldn't take it anymore, so she said. "Y-you w-win. I g-give u-up." Keiko admitted defeat in her current beaten down form to Gail hoping for the torture to end.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next