by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lily Leaving Later

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Lily Leaving Later - Page 3 Empty Re: Lily Leaving Later

Post by Lilybell Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:04 pm

As they ascended the stairs Anne's impatience would get the better of her, not willing to let 'sore old Lil' set the pace. The younger wrestler moved slightly ahead of the others, the curves of her own firm body less substantial than Lily's, but still more than adequate by most standards.

Moving at Valyn's side still Lily grunted softly every few steps as her thighs still burned from over exertion. More than anything she wanted to collapse onto the couch with a pint of ice cream and a beer; not exactly an athlete's diet. "I'm actually working on bringing a few more girls into the stable. Even one or two for Tension. *huff* Gonna use some of my commission to get a sort of stable house. Somewhere a little nicer to keep me and the girls all together." Lily almost bubbled the words, seeming particularly excited about her improving prospects. Most of this change of fortune was due to her own matches paying for the girls' shortcomings, but she considered it an investment.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:31 pm

Valyn let his eyes track Anne as she moved ahead of them, they ran over her curves though he quickly moved them away from her and back to Lily. He could tell that she was struggling to move up the stairs, he might of frowned but hearing how happy she was at getting her girls a stable house. So in a quick move he quickly sweeped her off her feet and would carry her up the rest of the way of the steps. He'd set her down before Anne looked back and could make a comment hopefully. "That sounds like an amazing thing Lily, its inspiring how dedicated you are to being a manager and looking after your girls."

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:40 pm

Lily could hardly fault Valyn for admiring Anne's figure, since she had notice it herself. Of course, as a matter of propriety, Lily never touched her girls in that way. Not that she hadn't been tempted, but it was best to keep things professional. She let out a surprised cry as Valyn lifted her into his arms to carry her up the stairs to the floor where Anne had stopped to wait for them. Unaware of his intent of keeping his assistance a secret from Anne Lily had giggled the whole way up and given them away.

Anne turned to smirk at the pair as Valyn set Lily down in the corridor lined with apartment doors. "Awwh! What do I have to do to get carried around?!" She shot Lily a saucy glance as if to say 'I know what you did to get carried around', but said nothing more on the matter.

As she was set down Lily smoothed out her clothes before quietly thanking Valyn, Anne's words eliciting a slight blush as she recalled the night she'd met him. "Yes, well, someone needs to keep them out of trouble. I figure a house outside of town is cheaper than Anne's accumulated legal fees." Doing double duty, Lily both took a shot an Anne's delinquency and soothed her own ego by telling Valyn about her plans to move out of this roach motel.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:56 pm

Valyn smiles as he sat her down, chuckling a little bit as she giggled giving them both away to Anne but he didn't mind he found it increasingly cute. He looks at Anne as she made her comment bringing out a slight blush from himself as well. He quickly looked from Anne back to Lily, the night they met each other quickly replaying itself through his head and an unintentional smile coming across his face.

He nods as she continues to speak "well if you need any help trying to find a place let me know I would love to help you out in anyway I can." He smiles warmly to her and slips arm back into hers as they continue on their way to the room.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:13 pm

From here Anne lead the way down the corridor, Lily and Valyn following behind. The rocker was cowed somewhat by the reminder of the number of times Lily had gotten her out of trouble, including that near-deportation incident. Miss Belle laughed softly, in an irrepressibly good mood, and smiled up at Valyn, "I already have something picked out. Just waiting on finances, but thank you, Val." Her attention turned back to Anne as they reached the narrow door to the small apartment. "Alexis, make sure you don't o-"

Lily was cut off by Anne throwing the door open violently. This was followed by a shrill cry and a flash of olive skin and black clothing vanishing under a blanket. Inside the apartment it was cramped, a single bedroom to one side and a galley kitchen off of the living room/dining room. The blankets and sleeping bags on the floor and couches hinted that the girls were basically camping out here.

On one couch sat a slender girl in a poofy Victorian dress and dyed silver hair. She barely seemed to notice the commotion around her, while next to her was somebody fidgeting about beneath a blanket as if hiding. The blanket ghost promptly began yelling at Anne in a foreign tongue that one may or may not recognize as Arabic.

Lily sighed melodramatically, "Girls, this is Valyn, he wrestles on Tension. Valyn... the girl in the party dress is Mina Harker. The angry blanket is Lamya Kouri. Lamya is just putting on her hijab because there's now a man in the apartment." This chaos was likely the culmination of Anne's scheme.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:24 pm

Valyn looked into the room his eyes moving around it quickly looking towards the angry yelling blanket that was named Lamya and over to the Victorian looking girl named Mina Harker. He smiled to the ladies and offered them all a wave and a nod of his head. "A pleasure to meet all of you. I'm sorry for intruding like this, but Anne invited me over to meet all of you." He offered a warm smile his arm giving Lily's a squeeze of affection and maybe some nervousness at being around all the people here.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:23 am

Anne confidently strode into the room seeming oblivious to the yelling. Or perhaps it was because of this yelling that she approached the blanket and attempted to tear it away in a single motion. It revealed from beneath a curvy young middle eastern girl hastily wrapping a scarf around her head, though not covering her face. She finished this task with one hand while holding onto a corner of the blanket with the other trying to cover the bare legs that extended out from beneath an oversized t-shirt that had served as pajamas. The two girls yelled back and forth in a clamor of noise.

Mina, ignoring these two, rose and approached Valyn before offering a polite curtsey. "The pleasure is mine, Mister Valyn." She spoke with a thin British accent, which he may notice is fake. Lily gave Mina an approving smile before looking back to Valyn. "Shall we move on to my room before Anne remembers that she's trying to talk her way into a threesome?"

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:30 am

Valyn watches the commotion his eyes bouncing between the two yelling girls before he looked to Mina nodding to her offering a warm smile to the girl. He looked from her to Lily nodding "Yes lets get out of here. It was a pleasure to meet all of you, have a goodnight." HE would then back out of the place with Lily giving everyone a wave again before looking down to Lily smiling warmly to the girl waiting for her to lead the way.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:58 am

Lily said a quick goodbye and goodnight to Mina before closing the door leaving Anne and Lamya to their own devices. No sooner had the door latched then a sharp cry could be heard followed by a hollow thump against the floor as the girls took to scrapping. Their manager seemed unphased by what was surely a regular occurrence. "Sorry about all of that. It's the proximity... I'm sure they'll settle down once they have their own rooms."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:59 pm

A slight chuckle escaped Valyn's lips as he heard the thump against the floor. It reminded him of earlier times with him and his childhood friends. He fought back the urge to run down memory lane and looked back to Lily with a smile. "It's okay, no need to apologize. They sound like siblings more than anything. I'm sure they must be a handful though." He squeezes her arm affectionately again before leaning down to finally kiss her on those lips of hers.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next