by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A mighty pony mare debuts: Okami vs Lelannie

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A mighty pony mare debuts: Okami vs Lelannie - Page 2 Empty Re: A mighty pony mare debuts: Okami vs Lelannie

Post by wrestleryu Wed May 27, 2015 9:32 pm

Try as he might, Okami was not faring well inthere: relentlessly squeezed in her headscissor lock, he was now also subjected to Lela's seductive taunts adding insult to injury.

"Mnnrfpffhh.... 0///0!", he would have wanted to retort with something defiant or at least ironic to Lelannie's teasing question, but a muffled groan was all he could master from the squeezing embrace of her thighs. In any case, he still made sure to keep  his arm from dropping down when Lela lifted it to check his state. The boy waved it as to signal his refuse to surrender, which arised a wild roar from the crowd. But the fact was, that the constant squeezing was still making the poor boy more and more tired, as she could tell from the slowing down of his struggling.

"Yeaa he loves those legs...!", "hahaha put the baby to sleep..!" and other similar cheerful encouragements were coming from the increasingly excited fans at Lela's playfully dominating way to taunt Okami. If the crowds had been conquered by her amazonian-intimidating persona, they were loving her even more for her playful way to humiliate the trapped wolfie-boy.

Like a further taunt to his bad predicament, the rhythmical flexing of her thighs were adding a sort of taunting rocking movement to his already embarrassing captivity, flustrating his valiant but fruitless attempts to escape and making him weaker with each new squeeze. And with the cute wolfeboy getting tired inbetween her scissoring embrace, it was the perfect chance to entertein the fans... and herself at his expense.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

A mighty pony mare debuts: Okami vs Lelannie - Page 2 Empty Re: A mighty pony mare debuts: Okami vs Lelannie

Post by ThePonyManager Thu May 28, 2015 2:01 am

Lelannie sat there laughing slightly as she held the grip on his head. Her flexing of the thighs became a solid head scissors. He was trapped and there didn't seem to be any possible escape for him. Lela was so into it, she decided to taunt him even more. "So Okami! Since I have your undivided attention, I best introduce myself! This is a name you shall never forget! I am Lelannie Darkmane and I am the best pony wrestler to hit this match! Now that that introduction is out of the way, I will get the first fall on you of the match! I have this tail to do it as well!"

With that exact phrase said, Lelannie raised her rear, her thighs and Okami's head with them. She gave only enough space to sneak he tail around her huge thighs and wrap it a few times around to constrict her thighs against his head harder. The crowd went nuts. It was only a matter of time for him now.
ThePonyManager
ThePonyManager

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu May 28, 2015 7:49 am

Okami was intent in his valiant struggle to escape when Lelannie just easily lifted his head off the mats along with her sexy scissor hold, happily "making presentations" as she used her long pony tail to wrap around a few times, thus having the poor wolfboy bound into her unique ponygirl version of a headscissor.

"W-what...a ponymgffhhh...!?!", was all he had the time to say, before he would be enveloped into an even tighter and more teasing squeeze with both her thighs and tail, which also had her fluffy tail partly teasing his face in the process. With that, any residual chance of escape was seemingly sealed as she had the boy all nice and "lovingly" wrapped up like a little prey in her "pony coils",

"What is thismmghhfhh...?", the shocked Okami would groan, now taunted by the contrasting feels received by her soft tail and smooth skin....and the inescapable constricting embrace that they had around him. If she could see his face at this point, the mighty mare would be probably amused by the blush of deep embarrassed shame on his face...but she could still enjoy the helpless expression in his eyes as he felt the constant squeeze making him more and more tired and so easy for her to play with.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePonyManager Thu May 28, 2015 5:56 pm

Lelannie was definitely enjoying the torture of the wolfie boy. She was so content that she decided to add to the torture. "Of all the days I wish I had the powers of a skunkette! I have something that the skunks use that will weaken you more! I shall save that for later though!" The huge mare said laughing.

The crowd was eating it alive and they began to chant something that Lelannie actually began to pur at. "We want sex! We want sex! We want sex!" The skunk looking pony smiled as she hiked Okami's lower back up. She teasingly brought his pants and underwear down to show his limp member. She gave it a few strokes of on hand while she held his hips up to her face with the other. "You may want to orgasm as fast as you can! I may release you and we can have a really fun match now!"
ThePonyManager
ThePonyManager

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu May 28, 2015 6:48 pm

"Great... things are getting better and better..!" , Okami would think in deep embarrassement, though the only audible sound from his lips was a simplier, but still eloquent "HEY but...MMRPFHHH....!!! 0///0 ".
With just ONE submission hold, the sexy mare was squeezing him weak between her mighty thighs, teasingly binding him with her pony tail so that he couldn't go anywhere until she decided so... and now she was even going to erotically abuse him. Which, even if would not technically count as a submission, was surely going to reduce him into complete helplessness from sexual exhaustion.

The boy's wrestling pants first, then his boxers were lowered down at his ankles, hips held up close to the Lela's face by one of her hands teasingly cupping his butt so that she could intimately stroke his boyhood with the other.

"Mnghhh...!!! L-Let go... y-you can't oooummmghhh.... <3!!". Bound in the double squeezing hold of her thighs and tail, Okami was not even allowed much room to struggle, except for a futile squirming that was probably just fueling up Lelannie's fun.
With the sexy bondage of her squeezing legs and tail, and her wonderful erotic skills, the sultry mare would not be surprised to see the wolfboy's young shaft needing only a few strokes to go completely erect, much to Okami's shame.

The boy's mix of moaning and groaning was probably music to her ears too. Sure thing, the scene was driving the audience wild, falling in love for the sexy mare and wanting more of her teasing dominance on the smaller and helpless wolfboy.
It would not be wrong to say that the debutant Lelannie was a big favorite of the lewd FnF fans already.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePonyManager Thu May 28, 2015 7:13 pm

When his boyhood was erect and juicy enough looking, the black furred mare did the unthinkable at this point and inserted his member into her mouth. She started to suck on his dick extremely hard as if trying to milk the boy. He was satisfying for her tastes and she didn't care. She stopped momentarily. "Be a good little wolf boy and cum for momma!~ If you give me enough seed, then tap, I may let you have another chance at defeating me! If not, then I will suck you dry and then you will get a very nasty surprise from my ass! Mwahahaha!" She laughed as dark as possible. The crowd themselves were going ballistic. Several new signs appeared saying stuff like: "I want Lelannie's ass!", "Can I pet the skunk mare?" and best of all was, "I would let Lela blow me anyday!"

With the fans going nuts, she tightened her head scissors down to the max and began to suck him again, going fast, extremely hard and full deep throats. She was bobbing down on him so hard that she was voluntarily making a "gak, gak, gak" sound each time her mouth connected with his hips. Why was she such a horny mare?
ThePonyManager
ThePonyManager

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu May 28, 2015 9:09 pm

"Gasp! No don't...oowww.... !!!", Okami would groan in embarrassed distress, but trying to resist was  pointless: the trapped wolfboy belonged to Lelannie, and his flustration was like the icing on her erotic cake.

"Ughff.... good little wolfboy...??... M-MOMMA..??? S-Stop talking like if I'm your babymmmmnnfhfffhh... 0///0" . The silver wolfboy could barely believe his ears: the playful pony mare was now toying him even more with that kinky mommy-baby act, knowing from his cute protests that he was greatly humiliated by that... and the crowd was loving it!

His silly protests were immediately pacyfied by a more powerful squeeze of her thighs sending him dizzy from lack of oxygen. At the same time, the horny mare kept pumping and sucking him to the edge of an imminent huge and shameful climax, driving him crazy with her mouthing skills.
Like that, the poor boy was kept in a constant state of dazed arousal, the sensuous squeezing of her thighs weakening his body and mind and the increasingly intense sucking driving him helplessly delirious.... until, he could not resist any longer:

"I....c-can't.... OOOWWWRRRRRR....!!! <3 <3 <3". With a prolonged, surrendering howling moan, Okami's body was shaken by a helpless spasm of his body.... then another... and another. Each time having his muscle flex in uncontrolled contractions, each time shooting a considerable amount of his hot seed as Lela sucked him greedily.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePonyManager Thu May 28, 2015 9:23 pm

Lelannie sucked away at his jizz and swallowed it all. It was what she wanted and the pseudo skunk released him from the head scissors, but put him in a simple pin. "1...2..." She coo'd at him as she arched her rear high in the air, prompting whistles, flashing cameras and several nose bleeds. Would this be the first fall?
ThePonyManager
ThePonyManager

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu May 28, 2015 9:43 pm

"Oooooww...... @_@". Squeezed and sucked into a pityful state of physical and sexual exhaustion, Okami had no chance to try and get out of her pin, mumbling and sweating in a daze as Lelannie kept him down so easily while going for the pin.

"..Three...!", she exclaimed slapping her hand on the mat for the third time... to which the crowd roared in wild excitement and Okami clenched his eyes and teeth in shame, only waiting for the bell to ring and seal his disgraceful defeat.

Except for.... the bell would not come. With Lela still ontop of the weakened Okami for a count of six or seven now, the fans started booooing until the rinf announcer's voice boomed from the speakers of the arena:
"Ladies and gentlemen, we remind you the special stipulation for this match: KO or submission only to win each round. Hentai and pins... while warmly encouraged, will not count as methods to win. The match keeps going !!!"

After a short moment of collective disorientation, the fans resumed their cheering. No, they actually roared even wilder: they were getting to see big sexy mare play with the little wolfie a little more!

"Ugh w-what...??? Not finished...? Ummfff...". As for Okami, he was unsure whether to be happy or concerned by the news. In any case, he kept his weak and embarrassed attempt at sneaking out of Lelannie's pin, to not much avail.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePonyManager Thu May 28, 2015 9:52 pm

Lelannie stood up, and gave a seductive wave to the crowd. She stood Okami up and pulled his head between her legs again, but this was no submission hold. She pointed straight down to signal her signature move, "Send 'Em To Hell!" Powerbomb. She slowly undid the top of her bra and quite literally ripped it off. Lelannie stuffed the boob cover around Okami's face and tied it down. Sweaty and a bit stinky as she was hot was all he knew. She went to lift him up for the elevated powerbomb.
ThePonyManager
ThePonyManager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next