by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 182 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 180 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Hentai POW: Big Mama versus Catherine Lewis

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hentai POW: Big Mama versus Catherine Lewis - Page 3 Empty Re: Hentai POW: Big Mama versus Catherine Lewis

Post by Hallian Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:02 pm

Considering she just managed to get out of that hold, Catherine wouldn't allow Aline to put her back in one. She needed to apply the pressure on her. "oh, I'm sorry mommy, I didn't mean to hurt you." she begins in a sing-song voice "Poorly hurt you that is." Catherine would try to tackle Aline down. If she did managed to do so, Catherine would sit on her opponent's belly, roughly groping Aline's breasts, twisting and squeezing them.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Hentai POW: Big Mama versus Catherine Lewis - Page 3 Empty Re: Hentai POW: Big Mama versus Catherine Lewis

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:29 pm

Aline struggle with the girl, more flexible and quicker than herself. So in a light, Aline is tackled down, she grunt as Catherine sit on her belly. "Hmmpphh...nice... try Cathy... but is not enough to... AAAHHHHHHHH !!!"
Aline moan and scream like crazy when catherine grope her breasts rough, and twist them, squeezing them... the young girl punish Aline, and the milf scream as her tits are sensitive...
But acting like this... Aline just want to end the suffering. Pushin on her legs, Aline try to arch her body and unbalance caterine, she does not want to push the girl... but to make her slide... Aline try to make catherine sit on her face and not on her belly, she perfectly know that her opponent could continue to punish her tits, but it does not matter
"You could make me cum by force girl... but I prefer to be sweet... taste this cathy"
Aline start to kiss and lick slowly the pussy of catherine under her pantie

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:49 pm

Catherine smirked at her dominance over Aline, but was rather curious as to why Aline shifted her on top of her face. She would be caught by surprise when she felt her cunt being pleased. She shuddered in delight, but quickly got off of her. Catherine would then try to flip Aline over so she can sit on her back and then begin stripping her panties to do some bare spanking.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:04 pm

Aline could not help but Smile at seeing the reaction of Catherine, understood that it's dangerous to let the Big mama tease and lick her pussy. But quickly she move and manage to put Aline on her belly and sit on her back. When the young girl start to strip Aline, the sexy milf, start to yell, it was so unexpected. Some loup slap echoed as the girl start to spank Aline ass
"Hey ... Ughh... Hey stop this... Ughhh... hmm naughty girl, wait you'll pay me that. "
Aline try to send her elbow on the girl back... trying to make her move, if she get this. She will try to roll with her on the mat and try to get on top

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:19 pm

Catherine hit Aline's ass a good number of times, enjoying each shot on the milf, but then she got hit by the elbow. She was knocked off and found herself face down and now about to be sandwiched between the mat and the milf. "ARGH! Get off me so I can keep kicking your ass." she cried out, struggling to escape.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:35 pm

Aline smile, this girl just spank her in front of everyone... she is so impetuous and funny... but big mama will have her own way to get fun. Lying on the back of Catherine, Aline and her heavy body make difficult for the girl to escape. And now Aline could use her skill to make the girl moan of pleasure.
"you don't kick my ass girl... you spank me... it was really funny but now it's my turn and if I could give you a little tip... it's useless to strip a girl too quick in a hentai match 'cause sometimes, the clothes could work for you"
At saying this, Aline pull on the pantie of the girl, she let the tissue rubbing and stimulating the pussy of catherine, and with a wicked smile Aline pull her pantie more and more...
In a same time, Aline start to gently bite the ear of the younger girl and kiss her neck, the milf is really agressive.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:53 pm

Catherine honestly didn't care for for the rubbing. The bite and the kisses pleased her more than the pulling. "What, is there a such of a thing as a clothes fetish?" She asked. While Aline wasn't doing a good job of pleasuring her, she was doing a good job of keeping the cowgirl still, probably because she's both under a heavy girl and she's confused as to why she thinks this is better than fingering or rubbing with no cloth in the way.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:10 pm

"hmmm... ???"
Aline continue to gently bite the ear of Catherine but she quickly realise that the clother does not work on her. So Aline simply remove the pantie
"Oh I'm trully sorry that you don't appreciate it... it's my fault girl... I'm use to fight girl who are really sensitive, and they are not use in the feeling of the pantie entering in their private part, but for you... I could immediatly go a little more rough"
Quickly, Aline put an hand on the pussy of Catherine, and she finger her, making two finger tease the young girl going in and out her pussy... slow at first, and then more quick... and aline try to continue like this... stimulating the girl's pussy and teasing her ear

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:53 pm

Catherine just realised how much of a mistake she made. She was being properly pleasured. She moaned out loudly. She basically just gave Aline a hint on how to beat her. Catherine had to use all the time she had till Aline could make her cum. She began struggling, trying to crawl to the ropes and rope break out. "I'm.... not... out of this... yet." she muttered out, struggling underneath her.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:54 am

"oh really amazing girl... I'm fully impressed... "
Catherine moan as she really love the way that Aline play with her defendless pussy. But despite of this... the young girl manage to crawl toward the ropes. Aline know that she does not manage to make catherine cum before she grab the ropes. So the playful milf just continue to give her pleasure. Stimulating her pussy, pumping her private part with her two finger, going inside and outside quickly. Aline play with her, moaning and teasing her in her ear "Aaaahhh <3... oh your moan are so sexy cathy... hihihi... "
Just before catherine manage to grab the ropes, Aline will try to put an hand under her attire and start to play with the nipples of the girl.
But Aline see... Catherine is close to the ropes

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next