by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 211 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 211 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Hentai POW: Big Mama versus Catherine Lewis

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hentai POW: Big Mama versus Catherine Lewis - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai POW: Big Mama versus Catherine Lewis

Post by Hallian Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:43 pm

Catherine isn't the best at dodging, so when Aline reached for her breasts, she got a nice handful. Catherine screamed out as Aline squeezed hard while lifting up. "ARGH! LET GO!" she swung a kick, but this time, she aimed for Aline's breasts, hoping to give her some payback. If Aline's grip doesn't loosen from that, Catherine would just keep swinging her legs at the milf.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Hentai POW: Big Mama versus Catherine Lewis - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai POW: Big Mama versus Catherine Lewis

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:32 pm

"Gouuhhh... ouuhh... you...you like to kick me girl... let's try to give you a little squeeeeze !!!"
Aline Wince as she feel the kick smashing her soft tits. She close her eyes and try to don't pay attention on the pain... she suffer but she manage to stay here. She get her revenge now... Squeezing the girl's breasts more and more, she continue to hang her painfully... and when the girl start to move too much "Yaaaaah... "
She try to crush the girl on the mat, always grabbing her tits, she smash her back, and try to get catherine, stunned on the mat

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:45 pm

Catherine was back up against the wall, well, mat really after taking the painful slam. Aline sure knew how to keep the pressure on Catherine, though the Cowgirl wasn't out of the fight yet. She reached up and tried to grab a hold of Aline's massive breasts, squeezing hard and hopping Aline would let go in reaction. "How do you like it when it's done to you?"

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:54 pm

After her powerful move... Aline let her guard down a little... she can't expect that catherine could recover so fast... but the cowgirl do it, and she attack now a very sensitive area
"Kyyyaaaaaa !!! le... let me go... I hate this... I hate this... "
Nicole try to grabs the arms of catherine and force her to remove her hands, but like this, she waste her strenght... So Aline scream in pain, but try to react quickly... She use her weight and plan to push catherine until her back hit a corner

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:51 pm

Catherine started to stand back up while giving Aline her rough groping. Once she was on her feet, however, the Cowgirl started to backpedal from the force being applied from Aline. She eventually did wound up in a corner. Once she realised she was up against a corner, she knew she was about to get dealt some serious punishment.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:31 pm

Aline has really big boobs, they are firm and she love to use them to beat her opponent, but the bad side, is that she is really sensitive. So when she arrive to finally put the cowgirl against a corner, Aline is almost crying, she pant and gasp...
"Ho...how you dare to do that ??? yo...you'll pay me that... "
Holding the ropes on each side of the cowgirl, Aline jumps, she send her big heavy tits, just like wrecking balls, trying to stun the cowgirl... she scream at going this "Take this !!!"
After the unusual move... Aline continue to hold firmly the ropes, and she followed by two spear... She ram her body and shoulder right on the tummy of the girl, trying to hurt her and keep her stunned.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:26 am

Catherine might like a good pair of breasts in her face, but when they come in full force, they can be disorienting, at the least, which did happen in this case, but that wasn't the end of her problems. As soon as she looked up, she noticed Aline readying for a spear. She couldn't do anything but take the hit and then the second. "ARGH!, things are starting to get interesting." Catherine looked at Aline, seemingly defenseless, but if the milf was to attack high, Catherine would duck, hopefully dodging the attack and giving her a moment of respite.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:03 am

unfortunatelly for catherine, just dodging the attack is not enough against Aline. The sexy milf try to continue her spear on the girl, but finally she duck, and escape. So Aline crush on the corner and seems to be a little hurt, she grunt but she is ready to continue.
As her opponent does not attack her immediatly... Aline try to grab and pull on her hair in order to keep her close...
"Yeah... thing are starting to ger interesting... but only for me..."
Pulling on the girl... Aline try to lift her and put her on her shoulders in a sort of torture rack. Only a sort of, because even if Aline try to keep the girl trapped, with one hand on her throat, the other hands does not try to stretche her... she is looking for the pussy of the girl, and start to caress her sex while she is trapped in the air...
"this is a hentai match girl... try to remember this next time... now be quiet and enjoy"
And Aline really softly caress her and try to make the girl really enjoy this time

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:42 am

Catherine got what she wanted. Despite being lifted up and now being used by Aline, she was doing pretty good. She managed to recover from the busty girl's onslaught and now had to deal with this hentai hold. Catherine moaned out in pleasure as Aline rubbed her sex. She began to think of ways to get out. Since only one hand was truly holding on, Catherine would bring her hands up to her neck and try to pry off Aline's grip and then roll off her shoulders. If successful, she would follow up by grabbing her legs and trying to force the milf to the ground

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:49 am

As Aline focuse more on the stimulation and not really on the pain... catherine will have no problem to escape from the torture rack, but just before she could do that, Aline caress her sex a little more rough... trying to really get the girl wet. As the girl is much more quick and flexible. She manage to easily grab the leg of the milf, and Aline fall on her ass in a fnny way.
"huughh... that's hurt..."
she look at her opponent and try to be ready to counter the attack.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next