Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 19 Registered, 1 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, anime_hentaifighter, beangraff, Cirno, Clobber Jobber, Deus001, FlameofHope, kerflubble, MacbookAir, Mystery Dragon, noob, Old_Man_Tai, RJD, Teesta, tehbohemian, TiefBlau, Winner3, wrestleryu, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Back to the forum ^^'

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:27 pm by wrestleryu

Yay I'm finally getting back to the forum, trying to get to my old matches and willing to start new roleplays too Smile

For those who have ben waiting too much for my replies and are not willing to continue an oooold thread, I will totally understand.

For those who didn't miss me at all: Prrrrrrrt! Razz

Comments: 2

Nice to meet you all!!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:36 am by Link-mon

Hello. Im a new person here and have kinda been wanting to join in for awhile. Finally going to start and hope to have something up when I can. Looking forward to working with you. Smile

Comments: 14

Hey Y'all. Looking for a Matchup.

Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:01 am by noob

As the title says, Hey y'all. I'm just looking for more active matches for some of my characters, mostly Julia, Suzume, or Will but I doubt i'd turn stuff down for Erin or Ally.

That being said I'm really open to most match types or storyline ideas as long as it doesn't end with my characters getting injured. I would prefer something at least slightly suggestive at some point in the match though but I know that's just not some people's thing and dont wanna waste anyone's time. Wouldn't mind …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Kyo Akamatsu

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kyo Akamatsu

Post by Underdog21 on Tue May 26, 2015 10:32 pm

Name: Kyo Akamatsu
Sex: Male
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Blue
Height: 5'9''
Weight: 161lbs
Nationality: Japanese
Favoured moves: Primarily prostyle moves, though Kyo likes to throw in a little bit of judo, jiu-jitsu and MMA as well. Of his three siblings, he is the most versatile in his fighting style, able to switch from one type of fighting to another in a heartbeat.

Noteworthy Moves:

Sharpshooter Crab- Kyo will put his opponent in a boston crab hold, but will then hold their legs over one another and lift them up in a reverse sharpshooter. He'll keep them locked in this hold until they escape, tap, or if he converts the hold into a slam, in which case he'll fall back with their legs still in his grip and slam them back-first against the mat.

Blinding Kick- Kyo will spin his body around to hit his opponent with a back-kick to the face. If his opponent drops to their hands and knees, then Kyo will keep spinning to bring his heel slamming down against their back or the back of their head.

Finishers:

Akamatsu Crippler- This is a modified crossface submission hold, which he has only recently developed. He'll trap his opponent's legs between his own and wrench back on their head in a crossface. To winch the hold tighter, however, he'll lean back, turning the crossface into a combination of crossface and dragon sleeper as he goes. If he keeps leaning back, he'll convert the hold fully into a modified ceiling hold, with his arms still locked tightly around his opponent's head to wrench it back.

RPG Style Stat spread:

Endurance:***
Strength:***
Speed:***
Defense:***
Technique:*****

Entrance Music: "Battery" (Metallica)

Appearance:

Ring attire:

Personality:
Kyo is usually quiet and soft-spoken, and is not given to bragging or trash-talk, though when he does speak, it is usually to the point. Coming as he does from a noble family, Kyo usually tries to be as polite and courteous as possible. His training in various combat sports, as well as his family's samurai heritage, have left him with a deep-rooted sense of honour and a strong sense of competetiveness- he doesn't believe in holding back against anyone, no matter their gender. He rarely does hentai matches, however, as he firmly believes in respecting a woman's personal space, and while he isn't shy around girls, he is easily taken off guard or left confused if a female opponent uses sexual tactics or distractions against him. Even common flirtation is sometimes enough to throw Kyo off-- he considers himself a warrior first and foremost, and will find it difficult to fight a woman who is actively courting him. Overall, though, Kyo is a decent and honourable guy who will give anyone a fair match-- he has nothing but contempt for opponents who will cheat or use dirty tactics against him, and will go out of his way to punish heels.

Story:
Kyo comes from a family with a proud history of combat sports. His dad was a judo champion, and his mom was a kendo champion, while his ancestors are believed to have been noteworthy samurai. Kyo dreams of becoming a great wrestler, and, along with his brother Toshio and his sister Makie, has entered Tension in the hopes of both making a name for himself and finding decent competition.

Facts:
-His two favourite wrestlers ever are Atsushi Syonita and Lioness Asuka.
-In his spare time, he likes to practice kendo.
-Despite his calm demeanour, Kyo enjoys listening to metal-- everything from Japanese bands to epic metal

MATCH RECORD:

WIN vs Mindy Priest, by Akamatsu Crippler
WIN vs Purin, by sleeper hold
WIN vs Sindel by figure four leg lock
WIN w. Toshio Akamatsu & Rainbow Mika, vs. Haruka Tenou, Midori Himeno & Daisy Cry
LOSS vs Haruka Tenou by pinfall
LOSS vs Shizuka Tsuzaki by pinfall
LOSS vs Rebecca Tomoko by pinfall
DRAW vs Kelli deVanetti, by mutual K.O.

RELATIONSHIPS:

RIVALS:

Kelli deVanetti- There is little love lost between Kyo and Kelli deVanetti. Although Kelli earned Kyo's respect after the two battled each other to a standstill in a 3-round match, Kelli later interfered in Kyo's feud with Tsuzaki Shizuka, ambushing him just before the match. Although Kyo eventually defeated Kelli with the help of his sister Makie, he was left badly hurt by the ambush, and was unable to fight effectively against Shizuka in their later match. Since then, Kyo has had nothing but resentment towards Kelli, who he sees as a cowardly cheater.

CRUSHES:

Haruka Tenou- In the aftermath of their first match, Kyo and Haruka left a good impression on one another-- Kyo quickly grew to admire Haruka's skill and determination, while Haruka was impressed by Kyo's gentlemanly behaviour and his focus on the match. In the aftermath of their battle, Haruka asked Kyo out on a date, something that both thrilled and confused Kyo-- on the one hand, he had developed something of a crush on her, but on the other hand, he was fully aware of Haruka's orientation and preferences. Since then, the two of them have been going steady, though it remains to be seen what direction their relationship will go in.

Underdog21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum