by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Penny With A Hole In It

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Penny With A Hole In It - Page 4 Empty Re: A Penny With A Hole In It

Post by acuyra Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:29 pm

"Hi."

Blossom came down the street a few minutes later, her flip-flops slowly padding towards her friend. As much as she wished it hadn't come to that, Blossom was glad that she'd taken the long walk home. It gave her some time to think. A lot of time. And thinking wasn't something she was particularly good at when Death Bunny was around, it seemed.

It all felt so childish when she stopped and thought about it, but that was how she'd always lived her life. It wasn't a matter of being immature, or trying to look cute, or anything like that. She wore the clothes she felt like wearing and said the words she felt like saying and did the things she felt like doing. it was right to tell Death Bunny that. She knew that in her heart. She just hadn't expected the fall out.

She wanted to go home and think. Curl up in her bed and sleep on it, hoping that it would make sense in the morning. Blossom didn't expect there to be a bunny-eared obstacle in her way when she arrived, though.

"How..." She bit her lip as she looked down at Death Bunny and attempted to form a coherent and cogent sentence. Blossom started to type her passcode into the keypad by the door, glad her hands had something to do besides staying folded. "How long have you been here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:06 pm

Making her wonder if this was how she felt all this time, this miserable. The irony was not lost on her, how after all this time of being sought after by Blossom, now she was the one doing the pursuing.  It may not have been much time to stew about the torrent of regretful decisions she felt she made up until this point, but it was enough to reflect back on the past year and all the time she spent with her flowery companion.

The familiar sound of flip-flopping sandals against the concrete alerted her to Blossom's approaching presence, but D.B. kept her head down anyway as she breathed a sigh of relief, even as her friend stopped right next to her. "...Probably not long enough." Only lethargically working her back up to her feet and dusting herself off once Blossom inquired further. D.B. figured she deserved to be waiting out there for at least an hour out of some inflicted penance for what she had done.

"Do...you mind if I walk you upstairs?" She tugged at the strap of her tote bag around her shoulder, her gaze averted to the floor off to the sides, still not quite ready to look Blossom in the eyes just yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:43 pm

There was a small part of Blossom that was beginning to wonder if Death Bunny had been replaced by a shockingly talented cosplayer. She seemed so off, so unsure, so...not her. And she hadn't expected her to turn up here at all. She wasn't quite sure what the next step would've been, but this scenario was low on the list of possibilities.

"Oh, uh...sure." The door accepted her passcode and unlocked with a soft click. "Just mind the cats. This new lady brought a bunch, and she sort of lets them roam."

Blossom opened the door and started up the stairs, keeping quiet for the first few before her anxiousness got the better of her. "I'm sorrry I said that. I mean..." She huffed. "I'm not sorry I said it, but I'm sorry I said it right then. I shouldn't have just dropped that on you."

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:44 pm

Blossom wasn't kidding about the excess amount of cats, D.B. maneuvering around the ones that stayed behind rather than let themselves out for the night through the briefly opened door. The awkward silence between them would be interrupted by an even more awkward apology, D.B. maintaining her stone-lipped silence for a minute despite her growing urge to yell at Blossom for thinking she had anything to feel sorry for.

"You only...said...what needed to be said."
D.B. kept quiet for the rest of the trek upstairs, keeping to herself while being a few feet from Blossom through every exhaustive step. Luckily having eaten a decent portion of her meal before fleeing the scene, so she was at least somewhat satiated. But the closer they stepped to Blossom's door the more D.B. felt this impending dread in her stomach, exhaling one long breath knowing that her window to truthfully respond to Blossom was shutting fast.

"Blossom..." It wasn't until they reached the familiar door to her apartment that D.B. went down to one knee, waiting for Blossom to turn around so they could actually speak eye to eye. "...why do you love me? You don't even know my name...and you've seen what I'm capable of..."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:12 pm

Blossom made her way up the stiars with Death Bunny close behind, taking care not to step on any tails. There was this weird silence between them as they went up, but it wasn't unwanted. It gave her a chance to be around the object of her affection without panicking. The walk had calmed her nerves. She was better. Not perfect, but better.

She nodded along with Death Bunny's words, glad they were at least on that much of an understanding, but she knew that this wouldn't be the end of it. They weren't just going to go to her apartment and part ways. Her breathes were quicker, her pulse was stronger, her eyes were focused. Something big was coming. The question that she knew would be asked, because it was the same one she asked herself so many times: why?

She'd started to put her keycard int he slow when Death Bunny finally said the words, and she turned her way only to jump back when she found herself staring in those powerful eyes. That she hadn't seen coming. She was so used to looking up at Death Bunny, the idea that she could actually get lower seemed alien.

Blossom composed herself and looked straight on, making sure her eyes never wavered. Not even for a second. "Because you care. When I was in the hospital and I got my ankle broken, hardly anybody seemed to think it was a big deal. Girls get injured all the time, right? But you were there. You didn't have to be, but you were. And you could've brushed me off with the slumber party, just let it go. But you came. And we had a good time. You even put up with me when I got gropey." She bit her lip and stifled a chuckle. "You're strong, and you're a good wrestler, and you're tough, and your hair and your ears and your whole look is so cool. That's why I like you. But I love you because you're a good person. Even if you try hard not to be, sometimes."

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:48 pm

Going down to one knee in front of Blossom wasn't just to help them get their points across to each other, but more-so to emphasize how small D.B. felt after having never quite regained her stoic composure from what Blossom had said at the restaurant. Her attention was unwavering throughout Blossoms succinct explanation, just then lowering head slightly once she had finished to hide her face. There was a time when D.B. would have fought back tooth and nail, rejecting Blossom and everything she had said with fiery resolution...

...but at that moment, when faced with all the evidence to the contrary, D.B. just felt...tired. Tired of fighting. A lot of things. It felt like there was a boulder in her chest that she had been lugging around ever since she had met her flowery companion, one that weighed on her more with every new interaction she had with Blossom and at times made it hard to breath or think straight. Now though, that weight was becoming unmanageable, as if she were about to actually buckle under it. Now...there was just no more will to hide or defend.

With that D.B. would raise her arms and pull Blossom in for as airtight an embrace she may have ever had, hugging her closely with one arm around her waist and the other across her shoulder blades with D.B.s hand resting against the back of her scruffy head. D.B. kept the side of her head nuzzled against Blossoms neck, breathing steadily against it and holding Bloss tightly before she broke the deadening silence.

"Blossom...what would you say...if I told you...that meeting you has, without a doubt, been the best thing that's happened to me since signing up...that, if I am a good person, it's only because I have you there to bring it out of me...that I think I've been falling for you ever since you pinched my nose when we first met..that I find you so absofuckinglutely adorable that thinking about you and our Hentai match has kept me up late at night~..." While D.B. weaved a tapestry of increasingly salacious images, the bunny girl would ease up on the hug and have a staunchly foreign facial expression, her half-lidded eyes glistening with sultry longing towards Blossom. A salacious tone to her nearly whispered voice as she proceeded, their faces so tantalizingly close that Bloss could feel her panted breaths cascade against her lips...

"Now...what would you say to all that?~..."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:12 am

Blossom didn't see the hug coming.

Well, she did expect something like it. But not this close. She never thought Death Bunny would even allow an embrace this tight, much less make it happen. Her body had an involuntary shiver and went ramrod-straight, before she relaxed in the hold and her mind accepted that, yes, this wasn't a dream. It was really real.

Her mind raced and went faster with every word Death Bunny said, juggling a dozen thoughts. It wasn't that the things she said were unbelievable, it was just so hard to process them when they came from that mouth. That beautiful, luscious mouth that was heating up her neck with every sultry breath. She'd dreamed about this sort of thing with Death Bunny before, but in her mind, it was all just fantasy and fluff. This was genuine.

When she finally said what she had to say and it was Blossom's turn to speak, she found herself at a complete loss of words. So, for once in her life, she didn't say anything. She simply closed her eyes, pulled Death Bunny in and pressed their lips together like it was the most natural thing in the word. It wasn't a forceful kiss, it wasn't rough and wild. Oh, there was some lust to it, and Blossom couldn't resist letting her tongue flick out - but, on the whole, it was just a tender, passionate kiss, the kind that she'd been saving up for Death Bunny for over a year.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:00 pm

For the first time in what seemed like an eternity for D.B., all of her defensive walls she had blockaded to keep others out of her life were now nowhere to be seen. As if Blossom had saw something in her behind all those walls that compelled her to continue chipping away at her defenses until they were in shambles. Along with her will to deny what she had been feeling for nearly an entire year now, something that up until now she was quite honestly afraid to feel...that she earnestly cared deeply for Blossom. D.B. now finally owning up to it and accepting it just as she had accepted Blossom's affectionate kiss.

"Mmm..." Bunny' supple lips locked up with Blossom's own, rhythmically shifting together with perfect cadence throughout the prolonged caress. An instant pang of nostalgia fired off in her mind as she rediscovered that sublimely intimate arousal she recognized from having Blossom all to herself like this. As the passionate exchange became more heated, Blossom would feel Bunny's arm stealthily inch along her backside from her waist, down the curvature of her glutes before seamlessly hoisting her up off her feet with the deathly bunny girl rising along with her. An aggressive yet affectionate show of primal possession on D.B's part. The sudden ascension did jostle D.B.'s lustful mind free some, ending the kiss by tilting her head back just enough inches to look back into Blossom's emerald eyes and take a long, steady breath before speaking up.

"...*pant*...Good answer~..." D.B. quipped in order to help alleviate the mood some, enjoying Blossom's warmth and cracking an extraordinarily rare smile after finally finding a reason to do so. Luckily for both of them Blossom had gotten to swipe her card earlier, so D.B. was able to turn the doorknob of her apartment and enter the familiar sleep over destination while carrying Bloss inside. It was nearly pitch black inside so finding her way around would be an adventure, but that may be exactly the right lighting for whatever was going to happen next.

Last edited by killcarrion on Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:47 am

It wasn't the first time Blossom had been this close to Death Bunny or felt the press of her lips - there was the hentai match, too. The very raunchy, very intimate hentai match, where she was allowed to fulfill some of her dirtiest desires. That was fun - so much fun - but this was a different sort of beast. A more intimate one.

It was just the two of them. No crowd to watch and make noises, no cameras clicking. Blossom felt free enough to let out a scandulous sigh as Death Bunny's strong hands roamed along her body, and she responded in kind. Small, eager hands ran their way all along those powerful shoulders. The height difference was a little bit of a problem, but Blossom knew how to handle that until they reached the bed - as soon as she was hoisted up, she wrapped her legs tight around the taller woman's powerful body. Not enough to hurt, but Death Bunny would have to put in some effort if she wanted to pull Blossom off. Fortunately, it didn't look like she wanted to.

]"Thanks." Not the most suave retort, but she could only stand to keep her lips off Death Bunny's body for a few seconds at a time. She just had to keep coming back. Kisses on her neck. Licks. The occasional nibble and bite. Death Bunny's skin was so supple and sweet...

"Do you remember the way around?" Blossom whispered into Death Bunny's ear, before darting her tongue out and lapping at the lobe.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:08 am

Having Blossom tighten her legs around Bunny's slim waist caused the rubbing friction between them to become more sensually heated, compressing their chests together along with the distinct grinding of Blossom's mound against Bunny's lean abs. She barely suppressed a lustful moan from the suckling nibbles at her neck and teasing licking of her earlobe, reminded vividly of how Blossom had practically brought the bunny girl to her knees from similar treatment in their Hentai match. The flowery grappler seemed to instinctively know all the right buttons to push to send shivers down her spine, and like before D.B. would only clench Blossom tighter to signal that she was doing all the right things. One hand on the back of her curly head with the other gripping her curvy rear as Bunny placed her own lush kisses on Bloss' collarbone.

"..Let's hope so.." Blossom's teasing gave Bunny more than sufficient motivation for traversing through the all encompassing darkness of the apartment. Her half opened eyes adjusted to the lack of light enough to make out the familiar sofa in front of the T.V. where they all stayed up watching cheesy horror flicks. Navigating her way through went fairly well aside from knocking over what felt like a foot tall mech action figure that made a *bleeping* sound before shooting a foam missile. Eventually Bunny miraculously found the room that marked the culmination of not just their night, but what seemed like an entire year of pent up emotion. Stepping inside the bedroom and kicking the door closed behind her...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next