by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai, Simone, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Jessica Wright vs. Danika Gorski

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Jessica Wright vs. Danika Gorski - Page 5 Empty Re: Jessica Wright vs. Danika Gorski

Post by LtLukas Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:49 pm

Jessica smiled. Poor Danika's body was now completely limp. She reflected that this need not have been a hardcore match, given how little she used all of the instruments at her disposal. All she needed was her her muscles, and her willingness to win. Jessica spat to the side. Hell, she wasn't even properly tired yet. She could still go for a little bit longer if she needed to.

Trouble was that she didn't need to. Danika looked like she couldn't take any more; Jessica rolled her on her back and planted her boot in the middle of her chest. The referee girl slid in for the count.

ONE!!!

Back to top Go down

Jessica Wright vs. Danika Gorski - Page 5 Empty Re: Jessica Wright vs. Danika Gorski

Post by HighFly Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:30 pm

Mercifully for Danika the referee's count hit two and three respectively. She lay motionless and topless as she was defeated by the towering Jessica.

Had she been awake she would have felt more shame and embarassment than ever before in her life. Thus far, that was a theme of her time in Friction. Brimming with confidence when she signed up she'd been pulverized by a sadist in River Styx, out-wrestled by a consumate not to mention sexy pro in Misaki Toyoda, and finally she'd been utterly destroyed by the human tower of power Jessica Wright.

If Danika was to turn things around, she would have to do something drastic. However, that would all wait until she was conscious again and able to walk as well as out of danger. So long as any opponent of Jessica Wright was in the ring with her, they were far from out of danger.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:29 pm

The bell sounded and the crowd applauded. Jessica half-wondered if it was just to get her out of the ring but she wasn't having it- the ref raised her arm and she strutted around the ring with her arm still raised. The applause died down and no music played. This was not some great to be celebrated for the ages, this was not a victory march.

"I'm back bitches! I am back and better than ever. If you want more blood you're going to get it." The rough section of the crowd hollered their approval. At least somebody liked her. "If you think you can get in the ring, I am sure little miss knocked-the-fuck-out could tell you what comes of that. And all I really needed was these..." Jessica flexed before casually brushing the hair from her face, "and straight skill. A fucking tornado is going to rip through this fed and a lot of you aren't going to like it. Fucking deal with it." Jessica spat on the downed Danika, and a glob of salive made her exposed chest shine. Jessica chuckled. "And I am not going to play nice. I am not some blonde bimbo skipping around for your fucking pleasure. I am going to wrestle and I am going to win. Sorry I am not sorry." Jessica didn't need a microphone- the words of her proclamation were carried by her crisp voice to the back row.

But her words were still not enough. Her win didn't show clearly enough that she was all business. She sent one stomp to Danika's chest, then another to her gut. Then she brought her strong leg up once again and her leg hovered over Danika's face. This was going to hurt when she woke up. A lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:57 pm

There was no warning. No scream, no battle cry, no bravado, just the pounding of combat boots down the aisle before Taylor hurdled the barricade and threw open the cage door.

She was dressed just like before, when she smashed Shay's face in, in Tension. Denim shorts, blood-splatter black tank top, red-shot blonde hair pulled back, and the most important part, a thin chain wrapped many times around her clenched fist.

She streaked across the ring in a split second as Jessica was raining stomps on the poor, beaten wrestler. She dove, metal-heavy left hand cocked back, and slammed a devastating hook into Jessica's cheek from behind.

The crowd exploded, for the sight of the former champ, for her putting a stop to Jessica's brutality, or just for the sheer chaos of it.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:40 pm

The foot was just about to come down and if she was being honest with herself Jessica was pretty excited about it. And then something rather unfortunate happened. A tomahawk missile slammed into the side of her face. She wasn't quite sure how anyone could guide such a weapon through the corridors and into the cage but they were to be applauded. The subsequent roar all but confirmed Jessica's missile theory. The Violent Violet spun and hit the mat.

She turned over on her back and looked up to appraise the tomahawk missile. Only it wasn't state of the art weaponry that hit her, it was Taylor Parker, arguably Jessica's least favorite blonde. Her head was pounding and her vision was blurry, no it couldn't have been her. Jessica blinked and looked again- oh yes it certainly was. Their little soiree was just getting started.

"Hey I am your biggest fan," Jessica deadpanned, "Can I get your autograph?" She sounded like she had marbles in her mouth, as that was what punches to the jaw tended to do, but she reckoned Taylor got her meaning. To make her meaning even that little bit more explicit, Jessica sent an upkick towards Taylor's gut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:49 pm

Taylor didn't bother to respond. She took Jessica's kick to her abs with a grunt, but didn't give up an inch. It would take more than that to make her pause.

She quickly threw Jessica's leg to the side and leapt past to mount the purple haired girl. She pressed a hand down over her throat to pin the girl's head in place against the mat, and raised her chain-fist.

She wasn't smiling. She didn't say anything. She was barely breathing hard. It was all business as she hammered a rapid barrage of punches into Jessica's face. The crowd tried to count them, but could hardly keep up. With one fistful of chain after the other she tried to bludgeon the swagger out of her.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:59 pm

Jessica had always found Taylor to be not quite jovial or anything, but the type to bounce around like some stupid little doll for the fans. Taylor was not happy now and didn't even deign to respond to her little remark. What she did respond to was the harsh kick, and her response was swift and brutal. Jessica cried out as she was held down to the mat.

Then the punches came flying down like hail. Jessica shrieked and tried to guard her face as best she could. Was that bloody knuckles or was that a crack chain? It didn't really matter, not to her. What mattered was getting out. What mattered was surviving.

Jessica was a survivor through and through and she knew she could weather this storm, but the only question was how. Luckily both of her hands were free and she could start dishing the pain right back- she tried to send a solid right and then tried to get under Taylor's chin with her left hand to force her up and off of her. Getting your head jerked back would do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:33 pm

Jessica's fists came up and knocked Taylor upright. She leaned out of reach of the pinned girl and grabbed her arm, and ripped it to the side to roll Jessica onto her stomach. She was relentless.

Methodical and fast, she pulled out some of the chain from her fist and wrapped it around her other hand. She crossed her hands and slipped the loop of steel around Jessica's neck, and then pulled her hands apart to close the trap. She stayed tight on top of the bigger girl, her muscular body flexing while she strangled her.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:19 pm

Jessica was rolled over and forced to look at the white expanse of canvas under her. Well, it wasn't pure white- the blood dripping from her nose dyed it red for the moment. Then something very peculiar happened. Something warm and metal feeling came up to her throat and stopped her air flow. Jessica clutched her throat as she gasped and sputtered, desperately seeking air.

She looked around, imploring the referee, the fans, anyone to try and get her out of the situation. It was an intuitive response. She quickly realized that help would be unlikely and Jessica began to thrash for all she was worth to try and get free.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:38 pm

Taylor rode on top of Jessica as she struggled, and kept a death grip on the chain. She pulled her hands apart to tighten it like a noose, and pulled back to lift her slightly off the mat to paralyze her while she asphyxiated.

"Motherfuckers like you have been running loose for too long..." She snarled, like a vicious wild animal. "But I'm here to tighten the leash."

Her eyes were coldly determined, and she wore a deep scowl while she waited for the chain to do its work.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next