Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Fake It!

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fake It! Empty Fake It!

Post by Tatyina Fri May 22, 2015 4:10 am

Yuuka had heard about some pop idols doing pop up concerts. On social media it was such a big thing. The girls would pick a day, "blast" out where they would be and when and hundreds, or maybe even thousands, would crowd around a hastily built stage to cheer for their favorite pop idol. The publicity had been great and the oujo wanted a slice of that pie.

As she stood backstage looking at her two band mates, she thought about the adoring fans that must have been crowding around just to look at her. Her smile widened but Natsuki and Succubus didn't seem all that into it. However, when the stage hand told them it was time, Yuuka perked up. She felt giddy and eagerly raced to greet her adoring public.

"Ooooohaaaayooooo-oh."

Yuuka looked out over the crowd that had several dozen people, most of who seemed to just want to know what was going on. Of course, there were the fat otaku and pimple faced NEETs, but she didn't really want THEM as her fans! She perked up before her reaction was noticeable and began to hop around the stage and wave and cheer.

]"Thank you everyone for coming to see ME, YUUKA-sama! This concert is so super secret that almost no one knows about it, so you should all feel special! Hiyaaaah! Don't forget, that even though we put this together just for you, you should still buy all of my albums for your friends! I'm sure there's one or two people out there who might not have them yet! Or, maybe a shirt!? We have a whole merch booth, so check it out." Yuuka smiled and wagged her finger. She had no problem shamelessly schilling for herself. "After you've finished watching me! Aaaaare you ready for the show!? Team Corona is ready to blast off!"

As the pop-y sort of techno-y music began to play, Succubus and Natsuki came out on stage and the three of them began to dance, halfway decently, while they sang into their heavily autotuned headsets. There was a mild reaction from the general crowd, though the NEETs and otaku did seem quite into it. The loud "YUUKA-sama!" could be heard quite easily in the only slightly filled area where the stage had been erected.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Fake It! Empty Re: Fake It!

Post by HighFly Fri May 22, 2015 11:29 am

Alaina was walking down the stret with Julia on a nice evening as she heard some loud noise and music. Alaina was also feeling slightly tipsy after drinking a bit more than she anticipated. Alaina was dresed for the warm weather wearing a nice black skirt that went halfway down her thighs along with a black tanktop and silver necklace.

"Julia, do you hear that?" Alaina asked as she pointed to the small crowd that had gathered down the road. "I don't know what it is and the music sorta sucks but we totally neeeeeed to se what the hell it is!" Alaina explained as she grabed Julia's hand, draging her down the stret whether she liked it or not.

Once they arived Alaina saw people dancing and xhe imediately began dancing as well! She did a bunch on her own and tried tomget Julia into it. "Come on Julia we're the best loking ladies here lets tear up the impromptu dance floor!" Alaina said before coming to the realization of what this was aftwr she looked up on stage. "They lok like highschool kids doing a music project or something! That one can kind of dance and the funny dressed skinny boy there just looks uncomfortable about the whole thing." Alaina said, pointing out Succubus.... who is actually a woman.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri May 22, 2015 5:32 pm

Julia wasn’t much of a drinker. But tonight she and Alaina had decided to have some fun in Tokyo, and Julia had had a few more drinks than normal at a bar they’d gone too. Wearing a white tank top and low cut jean shorts, and of course her cowboy boots, the blonde probably looked a bit out of place as she walked with Alaina through the streets of Tokyo, though she didn’t seem to mind.

“Hm?” She said in response to Alaina, only then noticing the crowd and music. And the next thing she knew Alaina was dragging her along to see what was going on, though the suddenness of it all just caused the blonde to laugh. She had no idea what was going on, but it just seemed fun for some reason.

The two soon mixed themselves in with the crowd, and after seeing Alaina start dancing, it didn’t take long for the blonde to join in too. “Wooo! Lets show ‘em how it’s done!” she said, hardly even paying attention to the music. She probably looked like a clumsy fool right now, but that didn’t matter one bit to Julia. She was having a blast and that’s all that mattered!

Hearing Alaina mention the three on stage, Julia briefly stopped dancing and glanced in their direction. “AWWWW! THEY’RE SO CUTE!!!!” She exclaimed. “I just wanna hug and squeeze ‘em!”

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat May 23, 2015 6:49 am

"Ugghhh..." Serina made no effort to hide her disgust, watching Yuuka and her cronies prance around on the stage. She had only by complete chance passed down the street while coming back from a convenience store, and noticed her nemesis make a total ass out of herself out in public. While she wanted to wait patiently and attempt to jump Yuuka again after the show, being surrounded by sweaty, noisy geeks and being forced to listen to the brat's whiny voice blasting loud just wore out her barely-existent fuse.

Reaching into her plastic bag, she picked out a can of beer, giving it a good shake. It was a waste on a shitty brat like Yuuka, but she didn't really like the idea of this concert wrapping up without a hitch. "BOOO! YOU SUCK, YOU UGLY CUNT!" she jeered loudly, chucking the can towards the stage and hoping to nail one of the girls on stage.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 23, 2015 7:40 am

Yuuka and her gang were cruising along, halfway through their second song when an obnoxious voice cut through the pop-y techno and made Yuuka's ear wiggle. She sputtered and nearly stumbled, bumping into Natsuki who was in the middle of the choreographed routine. She in turn gave Succubus a little shove and for the moment, the three fumbled about until the can of beer came whizzing at them and clocked Natsuki in the head.

The big girl stumbled and staggered about and Succubus did her best to make sure the meido didn't topple. Yuuka hip checked the both of them to the back of the stage and with hateful determination finished the song all by herself. Her furrowed eyes scoured the audience for the culprit as she glanced at the security each time she snapped her head that way.

Once the song was finished, she bowed deeply and was greeted with mild applause. Biting back her urge to yell and scream and throw a tantrum, she stepped forward. She forced a smile and began to cutely curtsey.

"Ok, everyone! I'm afraid to say that it's time to go! I know it's just a tease, but maybe you'll run out and buy our brand new live album as soon as it's released! We'll be touring soon for sure, so tell everyone! Jaaa neeee!"

Yuuka spun around and spiked the microphone, storming off as Natsuki and Succubus detangled themselves. She marched instantly towards the secruity guard and began to give him a foul tongue lashing. He began to point towards the area where Serina had been and mentioned something about a blond in a skirt.

Yuuka glanced over and narrowed her eyes. Whatever the guard was trying to say, Yuuka blew him off and stormed right up to the culprit. This caused the rest of the security team to try and clear a path for her while the few fans she actually had tried to get within grabbing distance.

Once Yuuka was in front of the blonde heckler, she raised her fist and extended a finger, wagging it furiously. "So, you think you can just show up and lob cans at me and hope to ruin MY SHOW!?" She shrieked at Alaina and stiffly poked the blonde, skirt wearing girl in the chest. "Don't you know who I am!? My daddy will ruin you if i tell him what you did! I should have you arrested!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat May 23, 2015 12:03 pm

Alaina and Julia were dancing happily until the beercan went flying and essentially ended the show. Alaina just milled about after, chatting with Julia when a small woman, or kid, approached poking Alaina in the chest!

"How rude! I never did anything to ruin your show, other than maybe everyone seeing Julia and I dance way better than you guys did!" Alaina said as she was falsely accused of beer can tossing. Being buzzed, Alaina became agitated more quickly than she usually did. "Your dad? Are you still in school or something? Do you need to go home and do homework little girl?" Alaina asked as she crossed her arms in front of Yuuka. "I so wish I could get a little shit like you in the ring! You seem like your parents spent too much time giving in to a crybaby instead of spanking you."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat May 23, 2015 6:14 pm

“Aww. I was having fun...” Julia said with a slight pout as the show came to a somewhat abrupt end. Oh well. She’d still enjoyed dancing with Alaina, and was now giggling and chatting with her. Though she was surprised to see the adorable singer moments ago suddenly poking and shouting at Alaina!

Julia was confused to say the least, and just blinked while looking back and forth between the amazon and Yuuka. She wasn’t sure why, but she found herself stifling a laugh at almost everything Alaina said. It was probably just the alcohol. That, or maybe the whole situation really was just that funny to Julia.

“Hey, hey, lets be nice Alaina.” Julia said, a little chuckle escaping her lips as she spoke. “Besides, look how cute and tiny she is! That wouldn’t even be a fair matchup!” The blonde reached a hand out and brought it down to pat the top of Yuuka’s head, then did it again...and again...and again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 23, 2015 8:09 pm

Yuuka's eyes widened at Alaina's words. She clenched her teeth and cutely growled, about to speak up when Julia interrupted. She glared at the girl and stamped her foot impetuously. "My daddy is head of the Yuu Group! He's one of the richest men in the whole country and if I want you buried, well, I can do it! Hmph!"

Yuuka turned her head away from them both and crossed her arms. "You better learn to respect YUUKA-sama!" She demanded, turning back to the two. "Because, I can arrange for both of you to be humiliated in the biggest ring of them all!"

Yuuka's lips curled up into a coy smile. "Have you ever heard of Eclipse? They used to be some stupid little wrestling team and wannabe pop idols! But... now they are NOTHING! Because I drove them right out of the league! So... I'll be happy to do the same to you!"

Last edited by Tatyina on Sun May 24, 2015 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun May 24, 2015 2:06 am

Seeing the can nail the blonde in the head certainly pleased Serina, as did the fact that doing so seemed to make Yuuka cut her concert short. Finally seeing the brat make her way down into the crowd, she eagerly attempted to try force her way over, however some security guards were holding people back. From what she could see, Yuuka seemed to be screaming and bickering with some other women. Stuck amidst the other chattering onlookers, she couldn't quite make out what was being said though.

As much as she wanted to just leap out and attack the stupid brat, there were way too many guards, not to mention the last time some random outsider got dragged into her revenge the dumbass brought a chair that ended up being used to knock Serina out. Biting her lip in frustration, she just continued to watch, hoping maybe those two would beat the shit out of Yuuka.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun May 24, 2015 5:58 am

Alaina began laughing as Julia continued to pat down on Yuuka's head. "Ya know Julia, she is pretty cute. Maybe instead of a spanking she just needs hugs?" With that, Alaina reached out and gave Yuuka a giant bearhug! She wasn't trying to hurt her... but Alaina was strong and when buzzed she didn't quite know her own strength as she squeezed Yuuka, picking her up off her feet while swinging the poor girl back and forth! "You don't have to worry about setting us up in the biggest ring of all dearie... although us sexy ladies would bring the house down!" Alaina happily said as she put Yuuka down on her feet again.

"Maybe Yuuka-sama just needs a nice little boyfriend? What about the cute little boy who was up there with her? You know the only on shorter than she is?" Alaina asked Julia after she put Yuuka down. "That'd be a super adorable couple!" She said, seemingly switching from angry back to happy-as-can-be again.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content