Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 12 Registered, 1 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 2 Bots

Clobber Jobber, killcarrion, KillerV, Link-mon, noob, Ragdoll_Jobbers, SleeperAgent94, Submissive Girl, TheEditor1023, ThunderFox, Underdog21, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

SS 15 Hardcore Title Match: Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Adrian Kytes

AFW :: Friction :: PPV :: Summer Splash

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SS 15 Hardcore Title Match: Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Adrian Kytes

Post by d_ultsch on Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:45 am

Brittany watched as Adrian ran away. "Where do you think you are going, bitch!" Brittany yelled as she limped over to the edge of the ring and slide under the ropes to follow Adrian. "You won't be able to run from me forever. Sooner or later i am going to make you bleed and beg for mercy." Brittany said as she limped after Adrian while keeping a tight grip on her weapon.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble on Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:46 pm

I don't need to run forever, Adrian thought to herself as Brittany called out after her, just long enough to do this! And then the cosplayer unleashed her latest trap, moving to just the place where Brittany was trying to slide out, the brunette lifted the apronto trap the blonde like a net. Keeping her stuck on the inside as she hooked it over the bottom rope. "Aha!" She declared, pulling out part two of her super awesome scheme. One of the large paddle-sized clubs, swinging it to smack the trapped Viper with the flat part, not wanting to get tied up like Brittany was.

kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:51 pm

As Brittany slipped out of the ring she was easily trapped in Adrian's trap. "Hey let me the fuck out of this!" Brittany yelled out as she struggled in the apron. Brittany's struggles soon slowed down as Adrian smacked her with the club. Fucking bitch!" Brittany yelled out as she tried to crawl out of the apron before Adrian could do more damage to Brittany. "I am going to fucking kill you."

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble on Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:14 pm

Adrian's trap earned a few laughs from the audience but the silly surprise had served it's purpose well enough, Brittany was now thinking twice about going straight after Adrian every time she was standing and gave the cosplayer a bit more breathing room to set up, and having lifted up the apron see got first dibs on the various things underneath. All the tools of the trade, spare chairs: the odd table for if they needed something signed in the ring, ladders to assist with checking the various fixtures, actual wrestling weapons. Not this bladed club nonsense, yeah it might not have been very Aztec-y to start swinging a chair but she was feeling much better about the metal chair legs rubbing against her bleeding palms than the old clubs, it felt familiar. Familiar was good, she could work with familiar.

Pulling her impromptu net back into place she slid the chair into the ring in full view of the Viper, daring her to pick it up as she pulled herself up to the apron painfully and moved to the corner post, starting to ascend to the top rope. That was always the way with Adrian in hardcore matches, she wasn't content to swing until someone stopped moving, she always had to get creative.

kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:37 am

Brittany was still recovering from the smack when Adrian freed her and tossed the chair into the ring. Brittany suddenly saw her chance for revenge as she reached for the chair. "Alright bitch, time for you to scream in pain." Brittany said as she got to her feet holding the chair while looking around for Adrian. "Where are you so i can crack your fucking skull." Brittany said before turning towards Adrian. Brittany saw Adrian on the top turnbuckle an all she could do was say "Shit!"

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble on Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:36 pm

Couldn't resist it, could you Adrian chuckled to herself as she watched the viper dive after the chair while she took to the top turnbuckle, watching the gears turn in the blonde's mind as the cosplayer gave off one final smirk and sprang into action. Shifting her body like a long jumpers, she headed towards Brittany feet first, having learned what happened when you dive head-first at someone with a chair from her last woman standing match with Natasha years ago.

"Predictable!" the brunette yelled out as she tried to nail the Hardcore champion with a big missile dropkick off the top. Chest, head, whatever: this wasn't going to be the most accurate of attacks, but getting both boots with enough momentum behind them was going to sting whether it hit Brittany in the boobs or the brain.

kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:19 pm

Brittany barely had time to register what was about to happen when Adrian's feet slammed right into her head. Brittany crumpled to the mat and rolled to the nearest corner as the impact had nearly knocked her unconscious. Brittany could only groan in pain as her body tried to push itself up on all fours. However, Brittany didn't make it far as thanks to the blow to her head she immediately fell right back down to the mat.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble on Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:24 am

Adrian hit the mat with a grunt of pain, that was what sucked about top-rope dropkicks. All the safety of not going head first, none of the cushioned landing that went with it. Just a straight drop down to the mat, back first. "Ngghhh..." She grunted, picking herself up as her palms smeared blood into the canvas, the cosplayer lurching over to the fallen Viper as she tried just pushing her over and lying on top. Only bothering to reach around to hook the outside leg as soon as the referee slid into position to start the count.

kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:23 am

Brittany couldn't stop Adrian from rolling her over and lifting her leg for the pin. "Fucking bitch." Brittany groaned out as she tried to reach up and pull on Adrian's hair as a last act of defiance. Brittany had nothing left in her to stop Adrian as the dropkick plus the paddle smack plus the ankle lock from earlier had taken its toll on Brittany. "Fuck you." was all Brittany would say as she heard the ref start the count. "1..."

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble on Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:50 pm

"Nggh..!" Adrian grunted as she felt a pull on her stiff, blood-stained hair. Not enough to make her think twice about keeping the pin, but it was annoying and painful enough for the cosplayer to grimace as she left red hand prints on Brittany's thighs. "...fuck you too." the brunette shot back, hoping that was going to be it for this match. She needed painkillers and vodka. Or... or was probably better, not a good idea to mix those.

"...2!"

kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:06 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top