by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

SS 15 Falls Count Anywhere: River Styx Vs. Angel

4 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

SS 15 Falls Count Anywhere: River Styx Vs. Angel - Page 13 Empty Re: SS 15 Falls Count Anywhere: River Styx Vs. Angel

Post by Alexandra Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:37 pm

Angel closed her eyes, as Styx lifted up the garbage can. This was it. This was truly the end. She was completely drained. She had no energy left, and her body didn't want to listen to her and move. She was done for, completely and utterly, and Styx was going to walk out of here like she had won things.

She braced herself, and waited for the end, the Latina trembling in fearful anticipation of what was to come.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

SS 15 Falls Count Anywhere: River Styx Vs. Angel - Page 13 Empty Re: SS 15 Falls Count Anywhere: River Styx Vs. Angel

Post by kerflubble Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:05 pm

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuuuuuuck." Adrian groaned to herself as she made her way down the stairs as fast as her tired body would carry her, that definitely had been Angel and River Styx she saw in the elevator heading down and that was definitely a bad thing. There wasn't much good that could come from two people brawling their way to the basement. Not that she didn't think Angel could beat River, she had confidence in the Latina: kinda, sorta, maybe. But what she didn't have confidence in Styx taking a PPV loss lying down, or Angel being able to walk away from whatever unholy act she'd have to pull off to keep River down.

And sure enough, by the time she got down to the parking lot she saw the resulting warzone, a referee laid out on the floor, a cameraman looking like she was going to shit himself and River Styx holding a trash can above a down and out Angel. Without a second thought, she pushed herself into a full sprint, trying to get across the parking lot fast enough to tackle the big bitch. The momentum might not be enough to knock her over with the size difference but it would at least get her attention.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:20 pm

Styx had just started to bring the trashcan down when she felt something - or a very stupid someone crash into her from behind. On a normal day, when she hadn't been dragged through hell, she could've taken the blow in stride and shrugged it off soon enough. Now, it was more than sufficient to knock her clean off her feet, make her drop the trashcan, and drop her flat on her chest.

"Fuck!" She hit the pavement hard, looked over her shoulder with rage smoldering in her eyes, and saw none other than Adrian Fucking Kytes. Interfering in her business, for the second time. "You little shit!" She scrambled around on the floor, trying to get to her back and push the hardcore champion away.

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:40 pm

Adrian clumsily fell on top of River but the job was done, her weapon was scattered and Angel was safe for the next... probably 20 seconds, give or take how much time it would take for River to start using Adrian's body as a weapon against the Latina... so yeah 20 seconds was probably a good guess for that. But it seemed as though River wasn't as up for a fight as she had looked holding the trash can above Angel. Adrian had fought River before and knew how much strength she had, and the while the push she got was enough to dislodge the lighter cosplayer, she could tell it wasn't nearly her full strength. "That's... um... just shut the fuck up!" Adrian cursed as she scrambled back to her feet, trying to get between the bald brawler and the silver haired fighter.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:54 pm

Styx tried to scramble to her feet as well, but she stumbled halfway, as her legs took a temporary break. She was woozy, dizzy, topsy turvy, and while it wasn't like Adrian was in the best shape, either, the hardcore champion had considerably more time to recover. If Styx pressed this, she might be able to come out on top...if security didn't get involved, if Angel didn't recover, if the cameraman didn't find his balls. Too many variables.

"I'll be coming for my title, bitch." She pointed at Adrian's waist, then started to back away from the scene as fast as her failing body would allow.

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:19 am

Adrian stared down River as long as possible as the bald woman backed away, only breathing a sigh of relief when she got out of view. That... well... things could have gone a lot worse, could have gone a lot better by the looks of things but for now they were safe. "Hey! Go get some medics out here, ASAP!" She yelled out to the camera guy "Just put the camera down or something, the fights over now." The cosplayer instructed before kneeling down next to Angel. "Hey... you still there?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:22 am

Angel opened her eyes again, just in time to see Styx staggering off into the darkness of the parking deck. She breathed a sigh of relief again, and turned her head towards Adrian, offering her a thankful smile.

"You're a sight for sore eyes, chica," she muttered tiredly, her words coming out slow and her breath still labored. "I guess I owe you one, huh?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:40 am

"Heh," Adrian chuckled lightly as Angel spoke. "Well... if you're offering..." she joked, slumping down next to her. "You have to not say to anyone what happened in the hot tub. Ever. Seriously, why the hell did I let you guys talk me into singing? I'm a horrible singer. I can't even sing in the shower and everyone can sing in the shower that's kind of what they're there for apart from you know, hygiene."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:04 am

Angel chuckled softly, shaking her head towards Adrian. "Deal. Just as long as you don't tell anyone about my awful singing either."

She closed her eyes again afterwards, and sighed. "Seriously though, chica. Thanks. I thought for sure that I was dead there." She went silent for a moment, then frowned, letting out a weak groan. "Nn. Dammit, where's the medical team? No way in hell I'm getting out of here by myself..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:50 am

Adrian's expression took a turn for the serious as Angel groaned. "Yeah..." she sighed, pulling in her knees as she looked lost in thought. "Angel. I know you're probably not in the best situation to answer my dumb questions, but... do you think I could take her? Styx I mean. That's twice I've ruined her fun now and now I've got a title she wants, so no prizes for guessing who she's gunning for now, if she wasn't already."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next