Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Are You #&@%ing Insane?

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Are You #&@%ing Insane? - Page 4 Empty Re: Are You #&@%ing Insane?

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:58 am

"I... I don't really wanna talk about it," Blaise replies - another rarity. He's typically the chatteriest of chipmunks. But he feels so worn, so tired, so battered after the argument with Amy, he doesn't think he has anything left. "Just... had words with Amy. That's all." It's the most he wants to elaborate on it.

He would rather tiptoe explaining things altogether. So he chooses to not really get into the situation. "I.. have a match I need to prep for, though..."

In the locker room, he's taking out his gear. Trunks and boots. Minimalist outfit. Tonight, he feels more exposed. The thought had never crossed his mind before. He might be putting on his proverbial funeral attire. Damn.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:24 am

"I am sorry to hear about Amy, and I saw on TV what happened." Suzumi said before taking a deep breath. She could imagine what Amy had said. That Blaise was nuts and dumb for accepting such an obvious setup. She didn't want to keep piling on.

"Blaise... I just wish you took a breath and considered things. I really wish I was there to be with you for this match, but if you can delay it I am on the way!" Suzumi said, trying to sound hopeful. "I really want to be ringside with you, I am your good luck charm after all aren't I?" She added, trying to lighten the mood a bit. She wasn't there in person, but she could imagine a more sullen Blaise quietly suiting up. She wanted more than anything to comfort him, and the best she could do now was elicit some sort of laugh from her attempts at humor over the phone.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:43 am

Another little part of his heart breaks when she suggests he should've taken a breath. No laughter will be had tonight. No one seems to believe in him; not even Suzumi. And he couldn't blame them. He's done nothing but lose his entire career. What could he possibly hope to happen tonight?

Blaise isn't getting suited up yet. Her words have brought him to only prop his head against the lockers, his gaze falling shut. "I dunno if I can delay anything," he murmurs. It's kind of a lie. He's sure Mako would raise a huge stink about delaying it, but that's not why he's denying it. In truth, he doesn't want Suzumi to see his demise.

He has to try to win this. He has to prove to everyone he's not a screw-up. But isn't he?

"I should go," he mumbles, hoping to work his way back out of the phonecall.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:42 pm

Suzumi's heart sank when she continued to hear the deflation in Blaise's voice. She tried her best to think of something to say to ease his worries and the tension.

"Baby... no matter what I love you." It was all she could think to say, and she hoped Blaise knew how serious she was when she said those words. "I know you will do your best no matter what and that stupid bitch Mako will learn not to bully people. If you have to get going, thats fine. I am on the way though because I want to see you put that cunt in her place in person!" Suzumi said in a hopeful tone.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:51 pm

Blaise is slowly, anxiously inching an index finger to the hangup button as the silence hangs in the air. But then Suzumi had to speak again. And what a mouthful she said, at that.

Blaise's finger freezes, and he turns his head enough to stare at the phone. That's the first time any of them had ever said that. It felt too soon for that kind of language, but at the same time, he could be leaving the country very shortly. Add another layer of emotional distress to the cauldron.

She's trying to be supportive now, and he appreciates that. She's even throwing out some especially colorful language. But all he can do is try to not go catatonic. "Wh-.. g-.." He swallows. "I'll see you tonight."

"I'm gonna go. Drive safe."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4