Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 4:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 2:52 am

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 12:43 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 8:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Amanda Freeheart vs The Racker

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Amanda Freeheart vs The Racker Empty Amanda Freeheart vs The Racker

Post by Edmund Tue May 19, 2015 9:19 pm

Amanda Freeheart vs The Racker 4QYh0tg

Amanda bounced around before pulling up the thong in her leotard to show off more of her ass, "Well, looks like I get to go get my ass kicked again." she sighed and headed down to the ring when her music started playing. She would give out high fives and hugs with the rare kiss on the cheek for the little fans. After she approached the ring, she climbed up the stairs, undid her ponytail and slid on the middle rope before entering the ring and raising her fists into the air, climbing a turnbuckle and pumping her fists in the air to rally the fans behind her.

Back to top Go down

Amanda Freeheart vs The Racker Empty Re: Amanda Freeheart vs The Racker

Post by TheRacker Tue May 19, 2015 10:18 pm

Ralph Acker:

Ralph was standing in the backstage and dancing a little on the beat from his headphones. He was already in his outfit and was waiting for his entrance music. He was 1-1 and was confident going in match. And although his opponent is bigger than him, he wasn't worried since he already had some experience fighting as smaller guy. As usual, guy came to his wardrobe and tell him to get ready. Ralph nods, put away his mp3 and walked towards the aisle.

When his music start playing, he jumped out of backstage and lifts his arms when he landed on floor. Followed by loud cheers and chants he starts slowly running toward the ring. He glanced to his right and saw a little boy with paper and pen. He smiles and walked toward him and gave him an autograph.

He pats boy head and runs to the ring. Same as last time, he jumped on it first, than grabing ropes to jump over them. He looked to Amanda on other side and point a finger to her, not saying a word. He stayed like that for few seconds and than flexes his arm muscles. Ralph smiles and nods to referee, indicating he's ready to start a fight.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Wed May 20, 2015 7:48 pm

When the bell rang, Amanda shook off her confusion, ran at Racker and attempted to press him against the turnbuckle with her body, "Why hey there cutie, welcome to the league." She smiled at him, wondering why he had pointed at her at the beginning of the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Wed May 20, 2015 8:31 pm

Ralph lifts his arms up after the bell rang. He moved few steps forward with attack plan, but he changed his mind after seeing Amanda was rushing toward him as well. He stood firmly down on the mat and was preparing himself to block any incoming strikes or avoiding graple attempts.

However, he got completly cought off guard when nothing from this happened. He was little suprised when Amanda used her body to push him away. He stumbled backwards and fall back to the corner turnbuckles with Amanda holding him there. "Hello there.." he blinked with his eyes and smiled back.

After it, Ralph put hands on her waist and tried to push her backwards to force his way out of the corner.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Wed May 20, 2015 8:42 pm

Amanda grinned and dodged to the side before ripping his shirt off, "Oops." She giggled before throwing a kick towards her opponent's head.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Wed May 20, 2015 8:56 pm

Ralph started pushing her, but she sudenly step aside, making Ralph almost falling down on the mat by himself. He manage to stay on his feet, but as he turned around Amanda was already riping his shirt off. He looked at her and smiles Someone's little naughty today?

Since Ralph was a showman and loved the crowd, he couldn't get out of his skin to show-off a little. He moved few steps back to safe distance and began flexing his abs, back muscles and arm muscles, receiving loud applause and whistles from the crowded. However, showing off costs him, since kick in the head from Amanda reminded him he's still in battle.

He shaked his head and glared to his opponent. Is that all you got?. He walked toward her and put one arm between her legs and other around Amanda's waist to lift and turn her around in air. He grined and throw her down, slamming her on the mat.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Wed May 20, 2015 9:49 pm

She smiled, but then yelped as she was scooped up in the air. As soon as she was slammed down on the mat, she grunted and went limp, having landed on her head. She lay on her back, spread eagle style, exposed to another attack or a pinfall attempt.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Wed May 20, 2015 11:02 pm

He smiles after seeing her lifeless body down on the mat. He grabs her hair and start pulling her up untill she's back on her feet. Holding her hair with one hand, Ralph raises his other arm and begin waving to crowd while guiding Amanda around the ring.

He would grab her arm after and attempt to irish whip her in the corner turnbuckle, folllowing by running clothesline in her neck when she would hit them and turn around.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Thu May 21, 2015 12:29 am

As soon as his clothesline connected, she dropped to the mat like a sack of dirt and gasped multiple times, trying to catch the breath that had just been knocked out of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Thu May 21, 2015 12:45 am

What's the matter girl? You got little silent... Ralph start mocking her a little. Ralph grabs her body and lifts her. Since she's gasping for air, he hope he won't have any trouble putting her up. Still, he lifts her up to put her on top of the turnbuckles, so she would sit there, facing him.

He looks up and slaps her face once and loking toward her, he put her on his shoulder. He grunts a little when he lift her up and turns around to start walking to center of the ring.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next