by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

SS 15 Hentai Title Match: Natasha Loclear (C) Vs. Joy the Nurse

3 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

SS 15 Hentai Title Match: Natasha Loclear (C) Vs. Joy the Nurse - Page 8 Empty Re: SS 15 Hentai Title Match: Natasha Loclear (C) Vs. Joy the Nurse

Post by daemongirl Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:40 pm

Natasha was moaning right along with Joy as the two women fingered one another in a race to see who would be the first to cum for the second time that night. It was one Natasha was confident she was starting to pull ahead in as she felt Joy's fingers slowing within her sex, taking it as a sign to quicken her own pace, knowing she couldn't keep it up for very long but sure she wouldn't have to. "Don't slow down yet Joy, you were to make me cum no?" Natasha whispered into the nurse's ear with a heavy accent for a change, using the natural seductive qualities of the french language in her favor.

When Joy ceased moving altogether Natasha pressed her lips to the woman's neck, kissing eagerly as Joy burst into her second orgasm on top of her. Juices flowed down along her hand intermingling with her own, Natasha licking up along Joy's neck and over her cheek in quite the playful manner. "How many more an you endure before your body gives out I wonder?" That said Natasha moved to roll the two of them over placing her back on top, her hands moving to grope Joy's breasts and pull back while she sat up on the woman's back.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

SS 15 Hentai Title Match: Natasha Loclear (C) Vs. Joy the Nurse - Page 8 Empty Re: SS 15 Hentai Title Match: Natasha Loclear (C) Vs. Joy the Nurse

Post by d_ultsch Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:03 pm

Joy just panted as she lay on top of Natasha. That orgasm had taken more out of her than she wanted. "Mmmm, that was great Natasha." Joy moaned out as Natasha's rolled her over. "How about we take five though?" Joy would say before she felt Natasha grope her breasts again causing Joy to let out a long moan. Joy would slowly hump the mat as she was starting to overload on pleasure as the setting and her previous orgasm were getting to her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:07 pm

"Take five?" The surprise was clear in Natasha's voice for hearing Joy ask to take a break was the last thing she thought to hear from the nurse. She pulled back a little further upon the woman's breasts, sinking her fingers deep into the soft mounds while one finger from each hand prodding at Joy's stiff nipples. "What can you offer me in return for giving you a break?" Her smile was wider than ever as she felt in control for once, going so far as to lean down to run her tongue over Joy's left ear, pulling it into her mouth to gently suckle upon it.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:24 pm

Joy let out another moan of pleasure as Natasha worked over her breasts. "Oh, Natasha i can offer you my tongue. You let me rest and i promise to lick you to a most wonderful orgasm." Joy would say as she was still pretty drained from her orgasm and the fact that Natasha was not giving her a moment to rest was really getting to Joy. "I will even give your breasts a massage if you let me go." Joy would say as he continued to moan.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:31 pm

At first Natasha simply laughed when she heard what Joy was willing to do for her if she let the woman catch her breath, having expected to hear she'd pleasure herself or something similar but certainly not that. Why would she want to be brought to orgasm when that could cost her the match? She asked herself that question, still kneading the warm flesh of Joy's tits all the while, and while she was prepared to dismiss it at first the idea grew on her. Keeping her belt was the main goal but so too was enjoying herself and putting on a show, and she could think of nothing better than making Joy eat her out while the crowd watched with glee.

"Well why not, sounds like a good deal to me. You eat me out to orgasm and then pull away, if you'll do that then free you go."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:14 am

Joy would just moan as Natasha played with her breasts while Natasha contemplated Joy's offer. "Mmm, That sounds like a mighty fine offer but i don't know if i could pull away from such a tasty treat." Joy would say with all honesty. Joy knew she needed a break but she wasn't going to just give Natasha pleasure without her receiving some in return.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:17 am

"Well its either that or..." Natasha let her actions speak for her as she released one of Joy's ample breasts and reached behind her instead, her fingers feeling along the woman's inner thigh until she felt the sopping wet sex of Joy itself. Sliding two fingers back into the tight confines of the nurse's womanhood Natasha began to hum, timing the thrusts of her fingers with the tune.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:42 am

Joy would feel Natasha fingers near her sex and Joy bit her lower lip in anticipation. "Mmmm, Yes fuck me!" Joy would yell out as she would try to hump Natasha's hand. Joy didn't care about the match at the moment. The continued pleasure was coursing through her and she didn't want it to stop. Joy would reach up to her own breasts and squeezing them hard. Joy wanted nothing more at the moment then to orgasm again and again and again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:38 pm

"Theres the Joy I know." Natasha remarked rather casually despite the wild sexuality of what she was currently doing to the cute nurse underneath her, sounding more like a woman sitting in a coffeeshop rather than a wrestler bringing another woman to another orgasm. Her fingers picked up the pace of their pumping just as Joy desired, Natasha though unable to resist rubbing her own pussy back and forth along the other woman's back. "I suppose you don't want your break then?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:42 pm

Joy felt Natasha wet pussy dragging across her back and it just turned Joy on more. Joy couldn't even form words as Natasha continued to fuck her with her fingers. Joy's hips would not stop humping Natasha's hand a Joy soon reached her orgasm. Joy exploded all over Natasha's hand again but she didn't slow down as her hips would pick up speed as she humped Natasha's hand through her orgasm.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next