by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 202 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 201 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

SS 15 Hentai Title Match: Natasha Loclear (C) Vs. Joy the Nurse

3 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

SS 15 Hentai Title Match: Natasha Loclear (C) Vs. Joy the Nurse - Page 3 Empty Re: SS 15 Hentai Title Match: Natasha Loclear (C) Vs. Joy the Nurse

Post by daemongirl Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:31 am

Natasha slammed her more than impressive mounds down onto the face of the nurse with a broad smile on her lips, making sure to put a little extra force behind them to make sure Joy got as good a look at her tits as the woman could possibly want. Of course it wasn't but a couple of seconds before the woman got to work herself, licking and sucking whatever inch of tit flesh she could get her mouth over, Natasha softly moaning as she wasn't made of stone. Joy was quite skilled with her mouth and Natasha was happy to relish the sensations caused by the woman's labors, especially while she slid her knee up between Joy's legs and began to press it down onto the nurse's sex, rubbing up and down as she worked.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

SS 15 Hentai Title Match: Natasha Loclear (C) Vs. Joy the Nurse - Page 3 Empty Re: SS 15 Hentai Title Match: Natasha Loclear (C) Vs. Joy the Nurse

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:30 am

Joy continued to attack Natasha's breasts with her mouth but Joy wasn't going to just let Natasha stay on top of her forever. As Natasha began to enjoy Joy's tongue Joy would try to grab at Natasha's wrists before attempting to roll the two of them over. Joy would smile as at Natasha as she claimed the top position once again. "My turn for some fun." Joy would say as she would try to pin Natasha's hands above her head so she could begin to flick her tongue across one of Natasha's nipples uninterrupted.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:01 am

"This is quite the stage don't you think? I couldn't have asked for a better venue for the fun I'm going to have with you Joy." Natasha's voice was just above a whisper, loud enough for Joy to hear her but not enough that the referee at ring side or anyone in the crowd would hear. Once more she brought her chest up only to bring her lovely pair crashing back down over Joy's face, Natasha taking her time to rub them in nice and slow so the both of them could properly enjoy the moment.

Natasha wasn't on top for very long though before Joy dragged her to the side, the two of them rolling a couple times struggling for control with Joy coming out on top once more. Natasha tugged on her arms but found them stuck fast while she stared up into Joy's eyes. "Take your time, I've got all night." She said, grinning as Joy leaned down and put her tongue to work flicking back and forth over one of the blunette's nipples. All it took was a touch for her breast to ache and the nipple to stiffen up, becoming swollen as the nurse had her fun.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:09 am

Joy smiled as Natasha as she said she had all night. "Oh, is that so? I wonder if you could really keep up with me all night." Joy said as she would lean forward and give Natasha's lips a lick as she placed her breasts on Natasha's to try and crush them beneath hers. "Don't worry, after i win i will give you a few minutes to rest before i continue my fun."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:55 am

"You never lack for confidence do you?" Natasha replied with a roll of her eyes to go along with her playful words, staring up into Joy's eyes as the woman leaned in to steal a kiss or so she thought. She was almost disappointed when the woman settled for licking her lips but then reminded herself this was a game she had both seen from Joy before and carried out herself. "Keep thinking that if you want, the title isn't leaving my waist." Natasha's voice had a bit more steel to it now even though her breasts were now locked in battle with Joy's own.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:05 am

Joy just smiled at Natasha as she pressed her breasts into Natasha's. "Oh, i think the belt would look better on me." Joy would say as she would move her leg between Natasha's thighs to rub at Natasha's pussy. "But i think we should have some fun before i take your belt from you." Joy would say as she would lean forward to give Natasha a quick kiss on the lips.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:23 am

"Think what you like it doesn't change how this is going to end." Natasha replied just as Joy was leaning in for the kiss she had dnied the Frenchwoman a moment ago, though this time she bit down on the nurse's bottom lip to keep her from breaking the kiss befire Natasha was satisfied. That would take some time with Joy's knee pressing down over her pussy, the slow rubbing drawing low moaning from Natasha whose legs pushed against the floor pushing them towards the ropes.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:07 am

Joy continued her assault on Natasha as she felt the girl slowly pushing the two of them towards the ropes. "Stop struggling and just let me take control. I promise that by the time i am done with you, you won't even care that you lost the belt." Joy would say as she would increase the pressure of her knee against Natasha's crotch as Joy tried to crush Natasha's chest with her own impressive breasts.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:31 am

With anyone else Natasha would have taken that request as a joke, just a bit of harmless teasing in the middle of a heated match, but with Joy she couldn't be sure of that. As much as the nurse had let Natasha work her over in their previous match she could be serious. "You have to EARN this belt Joy, I won't ever just give it to you." She said, putting heavy emphasis on the word "earn" so there would be no misunderstanding on that front.

It was one thing to say that however and quite another to back it up, especially with Joy's knee still grinding against her sex with quite a bit of weight behind it making it press down all the harder. Natasha could feel how wet she already was, she had been the moment she walked down the ramp and the rubbing wasn't helping matters, moaning louder now as she turned her head to find the ropes which were still out of reach.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:14 am

Joy smiled as she started to dominate Natasha. "Mmmmm, that is right. Moan for me Natasha." Joy would say as she pressed her knee down into Natasha's crotch. Joy would smile at Natasha as she leaned forward and began to kiss Natasha's neck making sure to avoid the woman's mouth. "How long will you last Natasha?" Joy would say as she continued her assault on Natasha.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next