by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 189 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 188 Guests :: 2 Bots

ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Alyssa Blank Vs. Da-Xia

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Alyssa Blank Vs. Da-Xia - Page 3 Empty Re: SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Alyssa Blank Vs. Da-Xia

Post by bricktown Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:02 am

Alyssa gasped in surprise for only a second before the heavy bosom crashed down on her face. Alright, so this was halfway decent, but she wasn't liking the suffocation all that much. She thrashed side to side for a few moments, only to hit upon a better idea. Pain would be better for convincing Da Xia to get off of her, she thought.

And so, she did what any maniac would do in that situation. She opened her mouth wide and bit that breast.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Alyssa Blank Vs. Da-Xia - Page 3 Empty Re: SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Alyssa Blank Vs. Da-Xia

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:24 am

Da Xia smiled as she managed to take down Alyssa, pushing her large breasts into her face pleased at the fact that her opponent couldn't talk back to her like this. However that joy would only last but an instant as Alyssa's teeth sunk into her chest. "AAAAAAHHHHH!!!" she screamed out, immediately pulling her breast back as she attempted to punch Alyssa's head out of instinct as her hands quickly went to her chest.

She couldn't believe that her opponent would bite her chest like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:28 am

As a certain girl Alyssa knew once said, 'depravity is the last refuge of the desperate'. This case was no exception, as the thoroughly rotten Bomber laughed at Da Xia's discomfort. Granted, she was briefly silenced by a punch to the head, but she surged up strong and violent right afterwards. With Da Xia straddling her waist, she tried to push the Chinese girl over.

If she could handle that, then Alyssa would try to smother Da Xia with her own, more modest chest. The difference was that she had something to defend against a bite. That was to say, she'd stuff her bandana into her enemy's mouth!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:31 am

Da Xia focused on protecting her breast as it allowed Alyssa to roll her over and stuff her mouth with a bandanna as her eyes widened with shock as she was rolled over and Alyssa's breasts got forced into her face. Thrashing her limbs about as her breathing was severely hampered as she coughed a few times into the bandanna. Things weren't looking great for Da Xia was she was the one becoming desperate.

Her hands would try to reach down between their bodies to try and find Alyssa's crotch, looking to launch her dirty move of a crotch claw.

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:37 pm

Oh, that wasn't good. That wasn't good at all.

"ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!!"

Alyssa rolled off to the side, caught off guard by that crotch claw out of nowhere. Tearing up in pain, she groaned as she tried to stand up using the ropes, only to falter and fall back down to her knees. She hung against them for a moment, the barely yielding lines holding her up as she started to swear.

"Bitch! I'll drag you outside and fuck you silly, goddamn shit-eating cunt, FUUUUUUCK THIS HURTS!"

All the screaming seemed to get her focused again, although she was still slow to rise. Da Xia had her chance to strike while Alyssa was still in a vulnerable position.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:01 am

Hearing her opponent scream out in pain with the numerous threats being slung at her as she clawed down on Alyssa's crotch.

"Ha, how do you like that?! Doesn't feel good doesn't it?!"

Screaming at her opponent before releasing her crotch, Da Xia rose to her feet as she found the chance to fight back and deliver retribution on her foe against the ropes. Reaching forward she would attempt to get two handful of Alyssa's shorter hair and attempt to slam the back of her head against the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:56 am

Da Xia's attacks were messing Alyssa up, but she wasn't quite done yet. As she was grabbed by Da Xia, she managed to shield her head with her arms. The impact still jarred her, but she was lucid enough to retaliate. Her legs shot up, trying to encircle the Chinese girl's head and drag her down.

If she succeeded, she'd try and cut off her enemy's air with her deadly submission skills. Could Da Xia evade this hold?

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:29 am

Da Xia's head was caught by Alyssa's legs, surprised by the sudden legs shooting up to her head as they encircled around her head. Gritting her teeth she would refuse to be taken down by Alyssa's legs as she reached out to the ropes, holding on to the top rope to prevent herself from falling down and from making the pressure a lot more worse.

"Get her off of me! Get her off of me!" she barked at the ref as she ordered her to free her since she had a rope break.

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:08 pm

"Tch. Lucky bitch."

Alyssa released Da Xia's head, holding onto the top rope as well so she didn't land on her back. Now that they were face to face again, the Bomber had a pretty good idea of what she could do to take down her enemy. The moment the ref girl was out of the way, Alyssa would try to surprise the Chinese girl with a kick.

Oh, yes. It was powerbomb time.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:30 pm

Letting out a breath of air when Alyssa finally released her head, Da Xia panted against the ropes as she pulled off thinking that the ref would protect her until she was ready. She was wrong as she took a kick to the gut and lurched forward. A little spit flew out of her mouth from the sudden kick to the stomach, holding her stomach as she coughed for air as she only reaffirmed the idea that referee were either completely useless or they completely sucked at their job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next