by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Traffic Control

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Traffic Control - Page 3 Empty Re: Traffic Control

Post by Harrier Mon May 25, 2015 2:14 pm

"Of course not. I am not Ghandi, and you are not William Wallace. It isn´t important or even desired to topple the whole structure anyway, just to replace the cogs that direct, or rather don´t direct, the cogs to the best of their ability. Or at least steer them in a more desirable direction. Most people of AFW do a pretty good job anyway."
She explained, turning to the heart of the matter in her opinion.
"If something or someone wants to butterfly away and cause a storm elsewhere in the process, it is not my fault. These things happen, with or without me, I am not the mother of the people. I just give them a chance to voice their concern."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue May 26, 2015 3:48 am

Juniper said nothing more. Her eyes narrow. Her hand quickly reaches for the key to start the car up and it just as quickly roars to life. A foot pressed down onto the gas and the car would move.

"I don't put trust into a lot of people easily unless Unlike 'em." The car would pull away and drive from Ise's cop car. Tue two would accelerate down Tue long and empty street. Looking ahead, Juniper says: "Is advise you to put on a seatbelt, city slick."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue May 26, 2015 5:26 am

"Oho, this is a matter of trust now? I don´t see the relevance of trust here. But ok, I am game for a little experiment."
Ise fastened her seat belt after her snide comment with a small grin on the face.
"I just hope we are not going on a ride to show me the importance of trust, or the suffering caused by figures of the state or organizations or something. Or even worse yet, someone who trusted and was disappointed. This track gets really old, really fast, you know?"
The cop had indeed seen enough of these sufferings, sometimes had even caused them in her vindictive nature. But maybe Juniper had entirely different things in mind?

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue May 26, 2015 7:24 pm

"A ride to a destination? That ain't nothing. You're a cop. You know this city...What's at the end of this short mile?" Juniper waiter a moment before answering her own question. "A big lake." The car's acceleration would to from a creep to a flash. And the expression on Juniper's face remained blank. There was literally just land ahead. But Juniper hoped that Ise didn't know that...

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue May 26, 2015 7:34 pm

"We are at the drama stage now? Interesting, go ahead."
Maybe this Juniper girl had seen too many Fast and furious movies, but it was definitely intriguing. And also a bit frightening. But as a cop, Ise had learned not to burst into panic instantly and play cool even if it was rummaging in her stomach. And then there was the car. The car was customized, so it would be a huge loss if it went literally overboard. And then another scenario dawned on her, letting her giggle shortly in her dry sense of humor.
"So if you are Dean Martin, who am I? Probably nobody knows the name of the other people playing in this particular movie, at least I don´t."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue May 26, 2015 8:20 pm

Ise wasn't moved. Figures for a cop. "Your file tell you that I fix cars? I'll run this baby into the water and go get another. Easy to import, ya know." She grins and gripped tighter to the steering wheel. Shoot, even of there was water ahead, Juniper wouldn't have destroyed this car.

"What the help are you talking aboutt?" She asks when the Den Martin reference was brought up by Ise. They zoom past some abandoned buildings on this back street

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed May 27, 2015 7:11 am

"Driving like a madman, a car near a cliff? Never heard of it? Ok, this is no cliff, just a lake, but still."
Ise was talking casually, although she was quite strained inside. Probably something that simply came with the job.
"Not exactly what I had expected. And I would probably not have paid it any mind to be honest, I did not expect to drive through the night with a new speed record with someone I just wanted to help out and who wants to obviously teach a traffic cop some lessons with a fast car involved. Kind of ironic, or not? "

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed May 27, 2015 5:50 pm

Juniper has a grin that grows wider and wider as the speedometer passes 90. "I know you wanna help me, of course you do." She then slams a foot on the brake. Hopefully the cop buckled up, or she would slam into the dashboard.

"And your calmness strikes me. You have a lot of bravery to sit there." After they stop, Juniper pulls the car around to drive back to where they started. "Its obvious why you came to me. I just had to make sure ou were okay. So, whats the next step?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed May 27, 2015 6:18 pm

ooc: We can change over there after your post if you want.^^

R&D 2015

Despite her calmness, Ise took a deep breath when they got slower. A really deep breath to be correct. But then she turned her gaze back to Juniper, with a much harder expression this time.
"Believe it or not, I love pro wrestling and the people involved in the business. That is why I at least want to teach Lukretia some humility. Everyone is a number for her, cause she is not a wrestler or entertainer in the hearth, but a cold calculating business magnate. Someone like her can be the head of finances, but not the CEO of a wrestling company. Too many talents go to a waste, girls that have nowhere to go. And when they have nowhere to go, they do stupid things, and when they stupid things, it is my job to pick them from the street. And as I am a lazy bitch, this pisses me off."
She had to smile a bit at the last sentence, Of course she did not really care for public safety, a wrestler was not much more different than any other potential criminal. How many officers had even been back suplexed?
"I may not be the most sympathetic person, but I am a trusty business partner. And for your question, I want you to make an interview with me and another girl that I have required lately. Just answer in our sense, nothing more, nothing less."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content