Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Russian chill- Anastasia Rukoviska vs. Lena Smelostova

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Russian chill- Anastasia Rukoviska vs. Lena Smelostova - Page 2 Empty Re: Russian chill- Anastasia Rukoviska vs. Lena Smelostova

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun May 17, 2015 4:19 am

The second wrenching caused Anastasia to scream full-on this time, the sudden sharp pain overtaking all her senses. Still, she resolved not to submit, not until she was sure how she wanted this match to end. There was a glimpse of hope in her heart that she could still turn this match into a proper apology, though every second her body was wracked with pain that possibility seemed to drift away.

"N-no! I will not cry, I cannot!" she whimpered, clenching her teeth to maintain her composure.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Russian chill- Anastasia Rukoviska vs. Lena Smelostova - Page 2 Empty Re: Russian chill- Anastasia Rukoviska vs. Lena Smelostova

Post by fdukna Sun May 17, 2015 4:30 am

Anastasia's resistance is very impressive, and, even if she have immobilized her opponent in pain, Lena couldn't hold the hard wrenching position forever, and she eventually was forced to ease a bit not to tire herself, even if it means that she was now once again potentially exposed to Ana's possible retaliations. Lena don't release the hold though, she takes a breathe, confident that for her she'll win anyway.

You're sure of it? She just answers, cuddling Ana's palm teasingly 3Come'on! stand up for youself then"

Russian chill- Anastasia Rukoviska vs. Lena Smelostova - Page 2 HJnKETq Russian chill- Anastasia Rukoviska vs. Lena Smelostova - Page 2 Sad-an11Russian chill- Anastasia Rukoviska vs. Lena Smelostova - Page 2 B9891010Russian chill- Anastasia Rukoviska vs. Lena Smelostova - Page 2 5ba47710
fdukna
fdukna

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun May 17, 2015 4:54 am

As Lena's grip loosened, Anastasia took a breath of relief, sweat trickling down her back from the stress alone. As Lena just lie there, caressing Anastasia's palm with the side of her face, Anastasia took the opportunity to try and reposition herself, rolling over and attempting to climb to her feet. However, by the time she got to her hands and knees, she nearly collapsed on her weakened arm, whimpering at the sudden shudder.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Sun May 17, 2015 5:17 am

Finally Lena had to let her opponent go as she wasn't manage to keep the hold anymore. As Anastasia escapes, Lena goes back to her feet as well, watching her opponent trying her best to keep her balance. Lena smiles and slowly comes closer to the brunette, putting her hand on her hips. She comes even closer, staring at Anastasia into the eyes "Well, well, well.."

As she gets closer enough, and then put kindly her hand on Ana's cheek.
Then Lena will just cautiously try to sweep her legs again, in a simple o soto gari, hoping that the smaller girl won't pay attention at her legs as Lena stares at her .

Russian chill- Anastasia Rukoviska vs. Lena Smelostova - Page 2 HJnKETq Russian chill- Anastasia Rukoviska vs. Lena Smelostova - Page 2 Sad-an11Russian chill- Anastasia Rukoviska vs. Lena Smelostova - Page 2 B9891010Russian chill- Anastasia Rukoviska vs. Lena Smelostova - Page 2 5ba47710
fdukna
fdukna

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun May 17, 2015 5:51 am

Anastasia climbed to her feet just to face Lena, the taller woman's eyes suddenly becoming gentler and more intimate. Still, they had a sense of the same anger before, the wrenching hatred that had overcome Lena since their last encounter. As Lena gently caressed her face, a part of her wanted to believe that this was her way of reconciling, of saying they were okay now. But deep down Anastasia knew Lena's sinister intentions remained, and she was proven right as her legs were kicked out from under her, causing her to fall back and land hard on her butt.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Sun May 17, 2015 5:59 am

As Anastasia is sweeped on the ground, Lena will once again join her once again on the ground, kneeling toward her opponent, feeling even more angry than in the beginning of the fight. As she pushes one of Anastasia's leg to give her a free space to rush in between, Lena will try to use her free arm to punch her opponent in the belly repeatedly as hard she can
"Take that!" She yells as she striks

On the contrary to the previous hold, that was very professionally applied, now Lena relies more on anger and desire of revenge, only thinking of how and where she can hurt the smaller girl

fdukna
fdukna

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun May 17, 2015 6:16 am

As soon as Anastasia was off her feet, her opponent was upon her, slamming fist after fist into her sensitive stomach, each blow forcing a painful, saliva-filled grunt from her lips as she shuddered with each impact. Lena's earlier finesse was gone, replaced by an increasingly harsh anger, and that anger was being sent straight into Anastasia's body. By the time the assault subsided, she was nearly too beaten to curl up from the pain, let alone put up any sort of retaliation, but still her resolve held strong.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Sun May 17, 2015 11:23 am

As she repeatedly punches Anastasia's belly, with all force that she could give, Lena will try to continue her punishment. Since she already have one of her arm pushing her opponent's leg, she will quickly lean back, grabbing that leg and wrap her legs around it , twisting it, in order to apply a leg lock on the brunette girl.

Come'on girl ! Admit your defeat and cry out in apology, so the whole crowd would know what you did! I probably won't forgive you, but everyone will know who you really are, Ana! But if we want me to break your joints one after the other I can do it too"

If she is successful, and gets enough control with that hold, she will even try to use her feets to kick a little bit the crotch of her opponent to inflict more pain .

fdukna
fdukna

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:45 am

Anastasia whimpered and squirmed in Lena's grasp, the pain was immense, but to her crying openly now would only invoke undeserved sympathies from her opponent, and that was the last thing she wanted. Still, the pain was too much for her to simply not react, especially when Lena's foot was driven into her groin. Anastasia panted and whimpered as each kick slammed into her, stressfully sweating as she reached for something to grab onto. "I... I am s-sor-" she tried to give Lena the apology she asked for, but the pain was making any sort of cohesive reaction near impossible.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:05 am

Lena had her opponent tightly locked in the leglock . The smaller girl wasn't really able to react, as Lena was in control. After a few moment she decides to release her opponent. She had no will to break her bones. Then she tries to quickly straddle her , trying to benefit from the fact that Anastasia was still in pain and afraid. If she is successful she will lean down and grab Anastasia's wrists to try to push them down on the ground.
Then she would whisper in Ana's ears "Please..tell me.. You didn't attack me for nothing last evening in restaurant. Tell me why you did that" She asks, trying to immobilise her opponent but not hurting her

fdukna
fdukna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next